CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion) - Page 59

Page 59 of 249 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
Like Tree2145Likes

Thread: CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Quattro ~ Bajeena View Post
    No, I'm thinking that the "awakening" might not occur before the film, but within the film itself, with Mewtwo awakening from its amnesia/funk and its bond between humans restored. As in he snaps out of his amnesia.
    We already know that is not the case.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

How? I haven't heard anything beyond the simple "Mewtwo's world view has changed since it set out into the world after Movie 1" and the character biography of it. If you're going to counter a rumor, I think you need to provide evidence of your claims which I assume are your own speculation and interpretations. You have a habit of putting forward your opinion as fact, no offense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quattro ~ Bajeena View Post
    How? I haven't heard anything beyond the simple "Mewtwo's world view has changed since it set out into the world after Movie 1" and the character biography of it. If you're going to counter a rumor, I think you need to provide evidence of your claims which I assume are your own speculation and interpretations.
    The blog says that Mewtwo's new world view involves watching over the world, as opposed to only caring about its own identity. It is a positive change and it is quite obviously the awakening alluded to in the title. Logic dictates that said change has taken place before the movie, since it makes no sense that Yuyama would spoil the movie's ending. Not to mention the emphasis on Mewtwo being different compared to Movie 1, which it wouldn't be if it suffered from amnesia for most of the movie.
    Last edited by Silktree; 6th March 2013 at 02:44 AM.

Blog Entries

Sylveon is the Kashinfuu Pokemon, "Spring Wind". It is a pure-Flying Eevee Evolution, and is also 100% Female.
    Sounds like another case of an idea taken straight from fan speculations.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Angela-Samshi View Post
    Sounds like another case of an idea taken straight from fan speculations.
    Yep this Information they are giving us is everything we wanted! New pokes, new pokemon Typing, anime movie information.

And I'm so not INTO the giving evolution! Tauros,Torkoal, Wynaut! Eventually Torkoal a bipedal Turtle Rock killer!

Chi and Psi!??
    Psi means soul and this is the where the essence of the word Psychology cames from!

Chi on the other hand could mean this:
    Chi (mythology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Remember the trailer and Yveltal in the mountain!

Forever Lacking Rhythm Konoko Hasano's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    /vp/ - Pok

Supposed rumours about what Corocoro is bringing.

The Chi and Psi species for Xerneas and Yveltal (respectively) could be interesting ideas. Not sure how far they could take them if it's real, though. I saw someone mention that Chi (Χ) and Psi (Ψ) are Greek letters. I'm not sure what Psi could represent, but for Chi this stuck out to me:

In Plato's Timaeus, it is explained that the two bands which form the soul of the world cross each other like the letter Χ.
    The soul of the world seems like something that would fit a legendary, right?

Anyway, once again I'm not believing. Seems like too much. I'm really just expecting Sylveon information and nothing more from Corocoro this month, so any rumours otherwise I won't believe until I see it. Also, from the lead up to BW and B2W2, aswell as the last two months with XY, 99.9% of the rumours that showed up were false. We've been given no reason to believe these are any different. So many rumours already and we still have seven months to go.
    I really hate rumors sometime, because they can have some interesting things that you wish would actually happen. Sableye stealing books because it wants to learn more? That's incredibly adorable, and now I feel sad because it will never actually happen. ;_;
    YamiiDenryuu likes this.

Nyx

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Yep this Information they are giving us is everything we wanted! New pokes, new pokemon Typing, anime movie information.

And I'm so not INTO the giving evolution! Tauros,Torkoal, Wynaut! Eventually Torkoal a bipedal Turtle Rock killer!

Chi and Psi!??
    Psi means soul and this is the where the essence of the word Psychology cames from!

Chi on the other hand could mean this:
    Chi (mythology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Remember the trailer and Yveltal in the mountain!
    Chi and Psi are Greek letters (X and Ψ). Psychology comes from the word "psyche" (soul).

/vp/ - Pok

The Chi and Psi species for Xerneas and Yveltal (respectively) could be interesting ideas. Not sure how far they could take them if it's real, though. I saw someone mention that Chi (Χ) and Psi (Ψ) are Greek letters. I'm not sure what Psi could represent, but for Chi this stuck out to me:

In Plato's Timaeus, it is explained that the two bands which form the soul of the world cross each other like the letter Χ.

Anyway, once again I'm not believing. Seems like too much. I'm really just expecting Sylveon information and nothing more from Corocoro this month, so any rumours otherwise I won't believe until I see it. Also, from the lead up to BW and B2W2, aswell as the last two months with XY, 99.9% of the rumours that showed up were false. We've been given no reason to believe these are any different. So many rumours already and we still have seven months to go.
    *sigh* Why are all of these rumors so enticing...

I guess I'll humor it , I do like the Chi and Psi connection, I never really thought about it and theoretically it's definitely a possibility. In that case, would the third legendary be Zeta? Omega (though I doubt this one due to Arceus being the Alpha)? Phi?

Blog Entries

The Chi and Psi part is probably the coolest part of this rumour
    Personal Youtube: TerraTF

Follow my Pokemon Y Nuzlocke here

Shinies are just a palette swap. If its not bred well, don't use it.

Blog Entries

Obviously, the third legendary will be delicious Pi. Somehow. And it'll be 314 in the regional dex, too.

Ninfia being only female would be a huge mistake.
    Would creat bad feeling in the air. And beside Jolteon and Umbreon all eeveeloution are more or less girly.

But the type for the male counter I see that could be Steel or fighting.

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zweilous View Post
    /vp/ - Pok

*sigh* Why are all of these rumors so enticing...

I guess I'll humor it , I do like the Chi and Psi connection, I never really thought about it and theoretically it's definitely a possibility. In that case, would the third legendary be Zeta? Omega (though I doubt this one due to Arceus being the Alpha)? Phi?
    Psi? Why not Upsilon (Υ)?

Since the very moment Xerneas name was revealed, it sounded like Greek to me. So it's possible. As for the third legendary, if Xerneas and Yveltal are really related to Greek letters, then Zeta is just a random letter at the middle of the alphabet. So I don't think the third will be Zeta in that case. Omega or Phi make more sense.

The last letters of Greek alphabet are Upsilon (Υ), Phi (Φ), Chi(Χ), Psi(Ψ), and Omega (Ω). I think Yveltal comes from Upsilon rather than Psi, but I'm not stuck with that idea.

As for the third legendary, there are a lot of (interesting) variants. It could be just Omega OR...

...it could be Phi. And Omega could be a trio master. With 720 base stats total. What would make it the Arceus counterpart. The Alpha and the Omega. The creators of everything: the Alpha (Arceus) created time and space, the matter and the physical laws. And the Omega created what is not measurable, souls, and feelings; hence the "bond" theme and the Chi/Psi, the souls and the stuff (At this point my head is going even more wild, you're warned). And the Omega, as Creator of feelings, could be also the holder of truth and ideals. That would make Omega the -wait for it- Original Dragon from Unova legends. Like a lost god (does someone remember the unused God Stone? It will remain unused in Gen V, but still could be the remains of some delayed idea).

Cyrus, when talking with the player in Platinum, compared Dialga, Palkia and Giratina with the two chains that compose a DNA strand. Also, he tried to use Giratina to erase all feelings. But he was wrong, and that's why he failed. When Cyrus did this talk, something didn't fit to me. Giratina was one Pokémon, Dialga and Palkia were two. The three are meant to be equally powered, so Giratina couldn't be "the other chain" alone, as opposed to both Dialga AND Palkia. So, what if this theoretical "double chain" of the DNA is actually the ultimate creation duo, the Alpha and the Omega. We know one of them. Maybe, the other side is coming.

....oh, my mind went totally nuts.

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, I have to say, you were right Silktree, I was wrong. The new movie trailer completely contradicts what the rumor claimed.

I didn't quite care about the plot, I just so wanted that Wobbuffet counterpart to be real. :(

Visit Rainbow's Youtube Channel

So that's pretty much confirmed fake then?

That kinda sucks, that was the first set of rumors I actually liked, especially the "spring wind" idea for Sylveon.

The Great and Powerful TheBugChampion's Avatar

lol. funny cuz mewtwo is psychic, weak to bug, and genesect resists psychic. BUT I BET MEWTWO WILL SOMEHOW BEAT FIVE. :)

also, omega = unova original dragon is kind of the most awesome thing evar. highly unlikely, but totally awesome.

LinkBacks (?)