CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion) - Page 52
Page 52 of 249 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

so now we have to wait a month again! Thank good it's a 28 day month.

But I doubt mayor XY news will come before the Wii game pasts.

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@Zeb, despite the trailer not being part of CoroCoro, suddenly stop talking here and continuing everywhere else kinda breaks continuity of discussion. Also, as Eneci said, there won't be news for a month.

Still, if you as a mod consider we don't have to keep talking here, I'll obey.

WORLD CUP MODE

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, there's literally been nothing published in CoroCoro aside from minor revelations about new Pokemon. There's nothing else to discuss. You could literally move this entire thread into New Pokemon Discussion and nothing would be lost.
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

Post Thanks / Like

I think a new type would be good. I know they have so many other types already, but it's a new change. Light, Nymph, Silk, Fabric, Fiber, etc. Honestly, no matter how stupid it sounds... It'd be nice. Especially since they are giving some older generations more room to evolve [instead of grow, lol.]

I watched the video a few times... And in my opinion, here's what I think the moves are--

The first move is the normal type move Double Edge or Superpower.

The second move is most likely normal. It looks a lot like Trump Card.

The third move is only half revealed, I think. It could be Wish, but it doesn't look like Wish.

The fourth move is obviously Swift.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I honestly don't see why we can't discuss about Sylveon here. Jesus, sometimes you mods are exaggeratedly strict.

Post Thanks / Like

Oops, didn't see that. I'll discuss this elsewhere.

slow...poke Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Corocoro is less than two weeks away, so I guess it's time for people to start speculating what we information we might receive and/or what information you'd like to see. I'm really not expecting XY coverage to properly pick up until around May/June time personally, so I'm expecting little-to-no information again in this issue just like last time. I'm going to be boring and stay relatively uninterested and unexcited, then anything we get is a surprise.

Simpler times ahead
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Until it happens, the region along with the bottom screen and Pokedevice are all I care for. I am a sucker for interfaces that are quick, and I really want HGSS style menu's to come back. Integrate a button to shift between menu's and the pokedevice is all I care for, considering how its going to be yet another 1 screen gimmick. Everything and anything else can come after may for me.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They did say more about Sylveon, correct? I imagine we might get a type (I bet the chances of its Type being revealed goes up if it's a pre-existing Type) for it, and more information about its role in the Mini-Movie.

Probably other information on Genesect vs. Mewtwo will be the main focus. If there's a new Pokemon debuting in the film besides Sylveon, which seems to be no according to merchandise trends as I don't think we have any "???" toys left now that Sylveon and Mewtwo have been revealed, that might pop up.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

Super Moderator Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I hope mainly to see Sylveon's type. More movie info would be really nice too. Im not really expecting to see any more Pokemon, but it'd be nice to see another Pokemon or two.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter Add Robo-Floatzel on Google+
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Given the lack of news February had, I suspect that this month we might get a bunch of information, such as the region name, some concept art, and of course, new Pokemon, about three of them most likely, but we have to wait and see, news is slow due to an October release, so it's possible we might not get much at all.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    Given the lack of news February had, I suspect that this month we might get a bunch of information, such as the region name, some concept art, and of course, new Pokemon, about three of them most likely, but we have to wait and see, news is slow due to an October release, so it's possible we might not get much at all.
    Or just Sylveon's type. I don't expect a great deal of news until July or August if we're expecting an October release.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter Add Robo-Floatzel on Google+
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    Or just Sylveon's type. I don't expect a great deal of news until July or August if we're expecting an October release.
    I really don't want them just to strictly talk about Sylveon all the time, I want to see some new information, mainly new Pokemon and information about the game. I mean, after a while, you just get bored of hearing the same news over and over again. They have to come up with SOMETHING for people to digest, else people begin to lose interest.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Forever Lacking Rhythm Konoko Hasano's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe it was Pokemon.com that mentioned how more 'secrets' of Sylveon would be revealed this month, so there's always that for CoroCoro as well. I just wish they'd reveal the type so all the type speculation could come to a close.

The top things I'm hoping for in this month's CoroCoro are:
    Sylveon's typing and/or evolution method
    The name of the new region or at least some kind of map/teaser
    Official art for the main protagonists
    Or a bit more into the addition to the battle structure

It's unlikely, but it would be nice if they revealed at least one new Pokemon, or maybe the appearance of the possible new villain team. Maybe even revealed just how many new Pokemon there would be.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Black and White first appeared in Coro Coro in April 2010. XY first appeared in January 2013. The big issue for BW was the June 2010 issue, which was 2 months after reveal in Coro Coro. We saw a few early Pokemon, the region, the legends types, learned of a few new moves and learned of the Professor. the next Coro Coro is the 3rd after XY was revealed in Coro Coro. I think we may get a decent dump. Mainly the electric rodent, the bird and the normal. If we're lucky we'll learn Sylveon and Xerneas and Yveltal's typings. Also putting in a tab for a Male Professor, name likely based on the Yew tree. Sort of like an older oriental male as a professor. If its female maybe have a Hazel Tree based name.

YouTube|Breeding Service
    Pokemon FireRed Let's Play with episodes released every weekday at the Youtube link