CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion) - Page 50
Page 50 of 249 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/11/13 | NEW EEVEELUTION!)

Sylveon is kind of a complicated name ._.

Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/11/13 | NEW EEVEELUTION!)

I knew that the attack wasn't a Fire-type move. It seems to be effective against Hariyama.

Hariyama is a fighting type. So, maybe a flying attack? Could be another hint for Sylveon being a flying type. Well, I will wait and see what Gamefreak says about the type. Hopefully, they will do it soon.

The attacks were double edge, trump card, wish, and swift in that order.

Hm, four normal type attacks. Perhaps Sylveon is indeed a normal type. Or they just want to keep the type a mystery for a little longer. Well, I will wait and see what Gamefreak will say.

It's still hard to say though because any Eeveelution can learn all of those attacks. I think they chose those attacks on purpose to make everyone keep guessing.

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

@Kojo; How do you know it's Double Edge?

It really indicates Syleon is a normal type. but the wind and everything pushes back to flying! But don't forget they could try to mislead us!

I wouldn't throw away the possibility o it being a dual type!

But the animation in game looks really good! Can't wait to play it! *_*
    Last edited by Eneci; 14th February 2013 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    @Kojo; How do you know it's Double Edge?
    I'd be lying if I said I knew 100%. But the animation looks similar to the previous gens, and if it looks like Sylveon gets engulfed in the orb of light and tackles the opponent. I can't see any other move that works unless it's new.

double-edge.png

Blog Entries

It doesn't tackle the enemy in the video though, it just blasts a ball of energy at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    It doesn't tackle the enemy in the video though, it just blasts a ball of energy at it.
    And it is almost definitely super effective judging from the sound effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    No. Look closer. Sylveon disappears.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails glpog5q.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Which isn't a strong point in your favor since Double Edge doesn't involve vanishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Which isn't a strong point in your favor since Double Edge doesn't involve vanishing.
    It isn't a strong point for a special move either because they don't involve going to balls and crashing the opponent with it.

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

I'm not entirely sure if it disappears or if the camera just when full derp.