CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion) - Page 5
Page 5 of 249 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 3730

Thread: CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

  1. #61

    Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

    Top right in the Xerneas scan, it say something in the lines of "Japan - NO, World - NO, Earth - NO". There's also a space hint in one of the fonts' foreground.

  2. #62
    What does the Vulpix say? Nyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    BMGf
    Posts
    720

    Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

    Maybe Xerneas and Yveltal are extraterrestrial Pokemon?

  3. #63
    Head Honchkrow Shadow Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Atop Mt. Silver
    Posts
    54

    Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

    Well they do look out of this world ;) get it? (I'll show myself out)

  4. #64
    I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    1,439
    Blog Entries
    70

    Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

    This is the first time since Gen II where I really like all the mascots instead of just one (or not being terribly impressed by any of them). Third mascot pending, obviously.

    I'll most likely get Y because Yveltal is a BAMF, but Xerneas has such a neat design, and the official art shows that.

  5. #65
    Kung Fu Pancham! Rocky505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In your mom's room
    Posts
    1,246

    Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

    Extraterrestrial Pokemon? OMG Cosmic Typez Confirmed!

    "I'm just a passing through Pokemon Trainer,"

  6. #66
    Burning 8s 8ther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Worlds Beyond
    Posts
    669
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

    Anyone knows how tall Xerneas and Yveltal are in feet?

  7. #67
    Simpler times ahead Mitchman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,849
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash_Pokemaster View Post
    Top right in the Xerneas scan, it say something in the lines of "Japan - NO, World - NO, Earth - NO". There's also a space hint in one of the fonts' foreground.
    Distant cousins of Deoxys? I hope so, would love to see more not of this world Pokemon. Also are we sure this is it? Would at least be expecting the starters and PC's as well.

  8. #68
    Kung Fu Pancham! Rocky505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In your mom's room
    Posts
    1,246

    Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Shadow View Post
    Anyone knows how tall Xerneas and Yveltal are in feet?
    I put this on Serebii Froums earlier

    Just so you don't have to go by the m and kg of their height and weight.

    Yveltal:
    Ht:19 ft
    Wt: 447.5

    Xerneas:
    Ht:9.8
    Wt: 473.9

    "I'm just a passing through Pokemon Trainer,"

  9. #69
    chilly Zeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England
    Posts
    9,053
    Blog Entries
    162

    Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Shadow View Post
    Anyone knows how tall Xerneas and Yveltal are in feet?
    Xerneas is around 10ft and Yveltal is around 19ft.

  10. #70
    Head Honchkrow Shadow Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Atop Mt. Silver
    Posts
    54

    Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Shadow View Post
    Anyone knows how tall Xerneas and Yveltal are in feet?
    Xerneas=9'10"
    Yveltal=19'00"

  11. #71
    chilly Zeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England
    Posts
    9,053
    Blog Entries
    162

    Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    Also are we sure this is it? Would at least be expecting the starters and PC's as well.
    There's still 9 months until release, so I don't see them revealing much yet, and the first few months of coverage are always lacking anyway.

  12. #72

    Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    Distant cousins of Deoxys? I hope so, would love to see more not of this world Pokemon. Also are we sure this is it? Would at least be expecting the starters and PC's as well.
    With the DNA themes, it seems like a well-read guess to make that Deoxys will appear; it's been a while since its last appearance (Basically, isn't it like the Pokémon that hasn't had an event in the longest time? Even Jirachi had a thing or two in HGSS). But this seems to back up this.

    Most importantly though, a space setting?! The first footage shows nothing that would indicate that, but I really wonder...

  13. #73
    Om nom watermellon Solacen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sydney , Australia
    Posts
    156

    Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash_Pokemaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    Distant cousins of Deoxys? I hope so, would love to see more not of this world Pokemon. Also are we sure this is it? Would at least be expecting the starters and PC's as well.
    With the DNA themes, it seems like a well-read guess to make that Deoxys will appear; it's been a while since its last appearance (Basically, isn't it like the Pokémon that hasn't had an event in the longest time? Even Jirachi had a thing or two in HGSS). But this seems to back up this.

    Most importantly though, a space setting?! The first footage shows nothing that would indicate that, but I really wonder...
    It does show some desert buildings that look vaguely like a observatory.

  14. #74
    Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Seafoam Islands
    Posts
    1,048
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

    Wait, why aren't Xerneas' eyes blue with the x pupils in its art?

  15. #75

    Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

    Legendaries, nice, the artwork is stunning. Nowwhere is artwork for the official player characters? :<

Page 5 of 249 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •