CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion) - Page 16

Page 16 of 249 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree2145Likes

Thread: CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le

Yeah I'm believing this is fake. Serebii or no other site states this as an official leak and usually we don't get leaks till around the 14th or 15th.(Also we usually get a full photo of the pages when leaked.) Plus the protagonist's artwork seems odd and off to me. It doesn't really seem like Sugimori's style much. I mean sort of, but it feels odd if he would draw the character like that cause it looks disproportional.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le

Quote Originally Posted by Kouzan View Post
    Yeah I'm believing this is fake. Serebii or no other site states this as an official leak and usually we don't get leaks till around the 14th or 15th.(Also we usually get a full photo of the pages when leaked.) Plus the protagonist's artwork seems odd and off to me. It doesn't really seem like Sugimori's style much. I mean sort of, but it feels odd if he would draw the character like that cause it looks disproportional.
    It is fake. Serebii had it up for a while and took it down. And no, scans usually are out on the 11th-12th, which is today/tomorrow. 14th never happened as the first time they pop up, and if that would be the case here then they don't matter as the rest of the Pokemon sites would update a day before Japan, thus giving us the news.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Nyx

usually we don't get leaks till around the 14th or 15th.
    Not really. Besides CoroCoro is released on the 15th anyway.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    It is fake. Serebii had it up for a while and took it down. And no, scans usually are out on the 11th-12th, which is today/tomorrow. 14th never happened as the first time they pop up, and if that would be the case here then they don't matter as the rest of the Pokemon sites would update a day before Japan, thus giving us the news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Warrior View Post
    usually we don't get leaks till around the 14th or 15th.
    Not really. Besides CoroCoro is released on the 15th anyway.
    My bad I was mistaken. I'm hoping real scans are leaked soon cause I'm tired of all these fakes.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

One thing that throws me off the loop with the fake is the fact that someone from 2ch made a fake scan. Has that ever happened before?

Blastoise just got Mega! JoeBlastoise's Avatar

I hope we get some good information about the games soon it's been over a month since the games were announced and nearly a month since the last bit of information.
    My White 2 Tournament Team

Come on CoroCoro, where are you? It was at this time of the day last February that the cover was leaked.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Was it? Well then, I guess this month's gonna be one of those slow months. Hopefully not by Wednesday however...

Was it? Well then, I guess this month's gonna be one of those slow months. Hopefully not by Wednesday however...
    The speed CoroCoro leaks at has nothing to do with the month as a whole. CC leaking is dependent on

1: Can the store employee access the magazine in storage?
    2: Do they have the balls to open it and see the goods?
    3: Are they able to safely take pics?
    4: Do they actually feel like taking pics to share with others?

Only when all four conditions have been met will the glorious leak occur. If the cover alone has any juicy stuff, then only steps 3 and 4 apply at first.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

I can agree with you there, though given the fact that the games are to be released in October, the fact that news is going to be slow is definitely expected.

However, CoroCoro usually leaks within 3 to 7 days within it's official release, and given that it's another 4 days before it officially gets released is pretty much saying that it might leak as early as tomorrow morning. The only time it wouldn't leak is if it had no new information at all, forcing us to wait another month for news.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

3 days really, its 10am Tuesday in Japan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    The speed CoroCoro leaks at has nothing to do with the month as a whole. CC leaking is dependent on

Only when all four conditions have been met will the glorious leak occur. If the cover alone has any juicy stuff, then only steps 3 and 4 apply at first.
    What do you mean open it? CC comes with a plastic wrap?

Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

3 days really, its 10am Tuesday in Japan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post

What do you mean open it? CC comes with a plastic wrap?
    As in a box full of copies.

"I'm just a passing through Pokemon Trainer,"

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

People who subscribe to magazines can also get them earlier than shop date, you know? So those four conditions are utter rubbish and mean nothing when you realise the first condition isn't the only option we have.
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    People who subscribe to magazines can also get them earlier than shop date, you know? So those four conditions are utter rubbish and mean nothing when you realise the first condition isn't the only option we have.
    CoroCoro has a subscription with people getting early copies?

That's news to me. I know it happens with other magazines, but I've never heard of it with CoroCoro before.

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

I don't see why it would be any different; not everyone is going to be able to/going to want to/going to remember to go to store to pick it up every month, aswell as the fact that magazine subscriptions work in a company's favour since you usually pay for the full subscription in one go, rather than monthly, so them not offering it would be foolish for them as it would guarantee them x amount of issues. But anyway, my point is that there are other ways for the leaks to happen. I'd bet money that when we get leaks it isn't always from a shop employee, but also customers who managed to get their hands on it early.

And couldn't a shop employee just buy a copy anyway? Rather than the farce involved in trying to take secret pictures through packaging without being caught (though I am not denying some will probably do that).

(edit) Anyway I feel I am contributing to diverging off the topic of this thread -- which is not how the leaks happen, when they will happen, etc, but the discussion and speculation of the content that Corocoro could/will bring.
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

LinkBacks (?)