CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion) - Page 15

Page 15 of 249 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree2145Likes

Thread: CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

H.M
    Follow H.M On Twitter
    Follow H.M on Tumblr

Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le

Also, why would they show Fennekin's final (I assume that's what it supposed to be) evolution before the middle one? I can't really remember them showing off the final evos of the starters before the middle stages in past Corocoro reveals.

Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~Twitter~

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le

Quote Originally Posted by H.M View Post
    Also, why would they show Fennekin's final (I assume that's what it supposed to be) evolution before the middle one? I can't really remember them showing off the final evos of the starters before the middle stages in past Corocoro reveals.
    That really only happened last gen. IV we didn't get any mention of starter evolutions until after the games were out. And then back in III we got Blaziken not long after the starters, but just didn't figure out it was related to Torchic for a while. There's really not much of a precedent for what gets revealed when.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Quattro ~ Bajeena View Post
    I'd honestly rather see the probable Movie 16 Pseudo-Legendary co-star (although I'm starting to wonder if the full movie title will reveal something else besides a new Pokemon?) than a new Eeveelution, imo, and this is the time when we usually get them.

I could see it possibly being this month, and then the Eeveelutions (featured in the mini-movie) pop up next month.
    The next Smash episode is going to focus on the short rather than the movie. I don't see why they would do that if nothing significant were going to be revealed about the short. But the summary also says that there will be some movie coverage, and the following episode will focus on the movie itself. It is more likely than not that both the Eeveelution(s) and the movie mascot will be revealed this month.
    I'd be happy with multiple new reveals. And I agree with you, I bet we'll see two Eeveelutions as opposed to one.

Do you think we might have even more new Pokemon in the Movie like the good ol' days when we had three or so random new Pokemon cameoing in the film, and we might see their silhouettes this issue? I personally liked the garden variety Pokemon guest-starring moreso than the pseudo-Legends who I never even use.

Blog Entries

Do you think we might have even more new Pokemon in the Movie like the good ol' days when we had three or so random new Pokemon cameoing in the film, and we might see their silhouettes this issue? I personally liked the garden variety Pokemon guest-starring moreso than the pseudo-Legends who I never even use.
    Do you mean in the main movie or in the short? The latter is more suited for cameos. But why do you think that the movie star will necessarily be a pseudo-legendary? Lucario and Zoroark weren't ones. I still think that the movie star should be an ancient Pokémon from Genesect's past with stats on par with Aerodactyl's or at best Volcarona's.

Blog Entries

Don't know if anyone post this yet but...

Im getting more and more hyped ^o^

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Do you mean in the main movie or in the short? The latter is more suited for cameos. But why do you think that the movie star will necessarily be a pseudo-legendary? Lucario and Zoroark weren't ones. I still think that the movie star should be an ancient Pokémon from Genesect's past with stats on par with Aerodactyl's or at best Volcarona's.
    I'd rather see them in the main Movie, like they did with Movie 8 and 9.

And don't people consider Lucario and Zoroark pseudo-Legends? That's the term I've always seen used when they're brought up since they were portrayed as being rather unique, and in the games, while not boosting Dragonite-level stats, were in their debut games pretty rare too.

Blog Entries

And don't people consider Lucario and Zoroark pseudo-Legends? That's the term I've always seen used when they're brought up since they were portrayed as being rather unique, and in the games, while not boosting Dragonite-level stats, were in their debut games pretty rare too.
    They're seldom called that in my experience. The Bulbapedia usage of the term strictly applies to Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp and Hydreigon. Relative uniqueness alone is too ambiguous to be a defining factor.

I'd rather see them in the main Movie, like they did with Movie 8 and 9.
    They probably wouldn't have been in those movies if the shorts had still existed then. Perhaps a better example would be Slowking, which actually played a semi-notable role in Movie 2.
    Last edited by Silktree; 10th February 2013 at 12:17 PM.

Also Wailmer was in movie 5 as a preview Pokemon. I would def like to see more appearances like that or like the ones in movie 9.

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

I loved what was done with Manyula, Manene, and Usohachii, and Buizel, Parap, and Tamanta in movies 8 and 9 respectively. It was refreshing to be introduced to some new pokemon without them necessarily being shoved down your throat. They were just there, and it was pretty cool to be seeing something new, even if all it did was float around in some underwater scenes as was the case with Tamanta. It just added to the feel of the anime's ecosystem. I get that the shorts are there just to be able to do something goofy with the pokemon, but I much prefer seeing the new pokemon in more realistic of a setting. I also haven't watched a short since probably about 2003, whereas movies, though the BW ones have been a bit of an exception, I tend to watch regularly.

I'm thinking/hoping we get the new Eevee evolution(s) fully revealed this month with perhaps a silhouette of the movie star, and next month when the star is revealed we'll get a few silhouettes of new pokemon that'll be in the background of the movie, à la what happened for the last AG films. The way pokemon are revealed through so many media these days though, what with Coro Coro no longer being the sole source of new pokemon reveals at this stage in the game, I think anything could happen. The fact they make it seem we won't know the new eon by next week's show though makes me skeptical.

Blog Entries

Spoiler for size. Male Protagonist Art and Yveltal.

Not sure what to think about this one. Apparently Yveltal is Dragon/Dark, and the X-Axis Pokemon...despite being the Y Legendary?

Blog Entries

Spoiler for size. Male Protagonist Art and Yveltal.

Not sure what to think about this one. Apparently Yveltal is Dragon/Dark, and the X-Axis Pokemon...despite being the Y Legendary?
    The Male Protagonist's art seems misproportional
    Personal Youtube: TerraTF

Follow my Pokemon Y Nuzlocke here

Shinies are just a palette swap. If its not bred well, don't use it.

guys its fake. sorry D:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore View Post
    guys its fake. sorry D:
    seemed so. The misproportion didn't help
    Personal Youtube: TerraTF

Follow my Pokemon Y Nuzlocke here

Shinies are just a palette swap. If its not bred well, don't use it.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I figured it was fake. The "X-axis" thing threw me off... And why would a leaker cut off the edges of the page like that? The last few magazine pics (games and anime) I saw were clearly placed on a floor or mattress.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Not to mention the jacket is completely off. Fakers need to realize the jacket is as normal as all the others, with the white bit at the top not a circle but the way the jacket looks when its not zipped up all the way.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

LinkBacks (?)