CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion) - Page 149

Page 149 of 249 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 3730
Like Tree2145Likes

Thread: CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Utopean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio Rebel View Post
    Considering Honedge was just revealed a few days ago, I can see them having it in CoroCoro too. But I'm sure you're right about everything else. CoroCoro doesn't cover everything, it never has. They had their chance to feature that info last month and if they didn't, there's no reason to do it now.
    It's hardly unheard of for Coro Coro to go back and cover Pokémon that were revealed elsewhere. All of the Oha Suta Pokémon (Haxorus, Excadrill, Cofagrigus, Galvantula) got a Coro Coro spread months later.
    Although in that case those Pokemon never appeared on the Official Site with Sugimori Art, and for Cofagrigus we didn't see it's face till then.
    The Outrage and Reila like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tendou Soujirou View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Utopean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio Rebel View Post
    Considering Honedge was just revealed a few days ago, I can see them having it in CoroCoro too. But I'm sure you're right about everything else. CoroCoro doesn't cover everything, it never has. They had their chance to feature that info last month and if they didn't, there's no reason to do it now.
    It's hardly unheard of for Coro Coro to go back and cover Pokémon that were revealed elsewhere. All of the Oha Suta Pokémon (Haxorus, Excadrill, Cofagrigus, Galvantula) got a Coro Coro spread months later.
    Although in that case those Pokemon never appeared on the Official Site with Sugimori Art, and for Cofagrigus we didn't see it's face till then.
    This case was special and I remembered what happened: One Monday, Oha Suta decided to reveal a trailer of 1 minute with many pokemon on it And not only that, but details like Triple battles were confirmed in that trailer. I think that Oha Suta aiured the preview on his own to show a "exclusive" for fans.

Also, regarding CoroCoro, we only get the new information. If the information is already revealed by other ways, this information won't be leaked. If the information of one page is revealed already on the E3, the people on CoroCoro won't dot he information again.

Meaning that it's expected to have more information that I said at first. But I think that this month we will get a "transition" issue of XY information before there will get the CoroCoro specials in August and September.
    Last edited by Zeb; 7th July 2013 at 01:38 PM. Reason: just fixing the quote tags
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GO, GO, GO, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I want to start with XY as soon as is possible.

I have unpopular opinions: I prefer an older character returning but it isn't from the original trio. I was one of the few who liked both DP and BW. And I think that TR shouldn't leave in the anime.

Blog Entries
    Follow VeggiePopper On Twitter

We must remember that Coro Coro is not the official Pokémon magazine, so they're not obliged to be where new info debuts. They're not even forced to publish Pokémon information every month. And now with the worldwide release, their importance is even lesser as now there are international sources of info for reveals, such as E3 and the international website. With that in mind, it is most probable that next Coro Coro will contain what we've seen before (sky battles, Honedge, et cetera) or if they actually reveal something new, it will be updated to the Pokémon website the same day anyways.

Pt: 5285 3562 3697- Veggie
    SS: 5156 5108 0540- Dany
    B1: 0175 8413 2944- Popper
    B2: 1163 7552 4502- Jonatan
    3DS: 1418-6718-4136

Blog Entries

If CoroCoro is going to lag behind, the official website should still be updated with actually new information, but that might not happen until later this month.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

I'm not convinced CoroCoro will be dull. Its still major in Japan, so yeah anyone quick to discredit it should not look at things on a global scale. More so, info wise we're still behind. Sure we're ahead in pokemon but not in info. We still don't know the pokedevice, proffesor, evil team, sidequest, if seasons are returning, how transgen will be handled, and so on. There is only this and another 2 issues to cover everything, and I doubt theyll scrunch it all into next month.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Chesman View Post
    sidequest
    Am I the only hoping that there isn't one? I think that Pokémon-Amie and the Super Training mini-games should be enough. The existence of a sidequest would mean that Game Freak didn't spend enough time on more important features. Right now I'm just worried about the guidebook description implying that there aren't a lot of new features left to announce.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

God I hope not. Pokemon amie is basically a fleshed out friendship system and the other is a bridge to a more accessible metagame. As much as I love both, and I really LOVE pokemon amie I still want something like contests. With ribbons as a main tab for pokemon info again there should be something. And one rival has that dance goal. If anything that could be a possible sidequest, which involves a rival no less. Thats mostly why I want it, cause it has GF branching out.
    Lugiafanatic, Hidden Mew and Enzap like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Chesman View Post
    sidequest
    Am I the only hoping that there isn't one? I think that Pokémon-Amie and the Super Training mini-games should be enough. The existence of a sidequest would mean that Game Freak didn't spend enough time on more important features. Right now I'm just worried about the guidebook description implying that there aren't a lot of new features left to announce.
    You are not. I never found any of the side-quests in Pokémon games legitimately fun or interesting, so I am not really hoping for any other side-feature besides Pokémon-Amie and the other thing you mentioned. I'd prefer if Game Freak focus their effort and time in creating stuff like the Black Skyscraper and the White Treehollow from Pokémon B2W2 and also a new and improved Battle Frontier for the new games.

Blog Entries

Not very excited for CoroCoro.. I don't know why but this is mainly what I'm expecting.

- Honedge
    - Aulotte(is that what it's called)
    - Clauncher and Clauncher Evolution
    - Skrelp and Skrelp Evolution
    - Regional Professor
    - Details about the X and Y Anime Series.

Blog Entries

^It's actually Orotto. Unless it keeps that name in the English, I don't see it ever getting any official "romanization", especially that particular one. I don't really know how serebii.net or whoever came up with it, but until it's English name is released/confirmed, I intend to call it Orotto.

Personally, I don't think we are going to see Skrelp or Clauncher's evolutions until the game release.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick-Or-Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scopeand Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

So is CoroCoro out on July 13 this month? Someone said it a few pages back?

Anyway, like I've said, CoroCoro shouldn't have to reveal old information thats come a month prior in an event much bigger than CoroCoro. Like soeone else said, the worldwide release means that CoroCoro isn't the main outlet for reveals, although it's still a big part and pretty much the main outlet for Japan.
    Last edited by s2daam; 8th July 2013 at 03:51 AM.
    WELCOME TO KALOS!

GET READY TO START A BRAND NEW ADVENTURE IN THE POKÉMON WORLD!

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    So is CoroCoro out on July 13 this month? Someone said it a few pages back?.
    Yes, it will be released on July 13. (see: コロコロ公式サイト|次号予告)

Can we expect CC-Leaks earlier than normal? Maybe around the 10-11 this month?
    Zoro likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dreamscape~ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    So is CoroCoro out on July 13 this month? Someone said it a few pages back?.
    Yes, it will be released on July 13. (see: コロコロ公式サイト|次号予告)

Can we expect CC-Leaks earlier than normal? Maybe around the 10-11 this month?
    Yeah a lot of magazines are coming out earlier this week because of some holiday in Japan I think, so yeah 9-10 could be when we get the scans.
    ~Dreamscape~ likes this.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Yeah Wednesday-Thursday for scans as opossed to Friday-Saturday. Tomorrow migh be the cover but that's it.

one thing: right now discussion amongst the japanese is how orotto was only mentioned by one person and nobody else who went to see the movie says they saw it at all. we english sites just ran with what may or may not be true.

two: why do you think corocoro will stink? july corocoro has always been great. during BW, its the issue when we got N, another huge batch of pokemon, and some other characters as well! they will not simply rehash what we already know as though its shocking news. that's pokemon smash's job.

LinkBacks (?)