CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion) - Page 14
Page 14 of 249 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le

Lol, those fakes are getting worse and worse. That blue... weird... derpy thing looks terrible.

Forever Lacking Rhythm Konoko Hasano's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    Lol, those fakes are getting worse and worse. That blue... weird... derpy thing looks terrible.
    I wish that cat was real, honestly. It looks simply adorable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Konoko Hasano View Post
    I wish that cat was real, honestly. It looks simply adorable.
    It is cute, but I am sure Game Freak can do better than that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    why are people saying there's going to be a new eeveelution? I did check that site that was posted a few pages back and didn't really see anything. Point it out, please.
    I think it mainly just has to do with the fact that Eevee's being merchandised like hell at the moment as we're going into a new gen. It could just be a coincidence, sure, but the fact remains that Eevee is being hyped up more than normal.

because
    1) they are dressed like eevees on smash
    and 2) they promise movie info

that's it. that's the ONLY facts and "hints" we have so everyone keep it in mind!

and oh, the fake works now. a shame the page design is better but the artwork is horrible. fakers need to team up to get it just right.

Forever Lacking Rhythm Konoko Hasano's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore View Post
    =because

that's it. that's the ONLY facts and "hints" we have so everyone keep it in mind!=
    That too. My mind was thinking about that as I posted, but I put 'merchandising' because my brain was going all 'Durr, I don't wanna help think right now'. ^^;;

Post Thanks / Like

=because

that's it. that's the ONLY facts and "hints" we have so everyone keep it in mind!=
    That too. My mind was thinking about that as I posted, but I put 'merchandising' because my brain was going all 'Durr, I don't wanna help think right now'. ^^;;

there HAS been a ton of merch. but theyve had eevee promotions each year, and this year's eevee merch not ending with one promo but continuing into spring may or may not have anything to do with this. for now the only things we can be sure may be connected is eevees on smash (since they promise info) and that itll be movie info (eevee mini movie). otherwise... i dunno. good chance though, really!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Man, We seem to be really Commenting on these Fakes if they are and this is making me Laugh so hard right now.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'd honestly rather see the probable Movie 16 Pseudo-Legendary co-star (although I'm starting to wonder if the full movie title will reveal something else besides a new Pokemon?) than a new Eeveelution, imo, and this is the time when we usually get them.

I could see it possibly being this month, and then the Eeveelutions (featured in the mini-movie) pop up next month.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

Post Thanks / Like

Visit Apex's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    why are people saying there's going to be a new eeveelution? I did check that site that was posted a few pages back and didn't really see anything. Point it out, please.
    I think it mainly just has to do with the fact that Eevee's being merchandised like hell at the moment as we're going into a new gen. It could just be a coincidence, sure, but the fact remains that Eevee is being hyped up more than normal.

because

that's it. that's the ONLY facts and "hints" we have so everyone keep it in mind!

and oh, the fake works now. a shame the page design is better but the artwork is horrible. fakers need to team up to get it just right.
    I posted this before I knew what happened on Smash today...tomorrow...whenever...

SEAHAWKS SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

From Pokemon memes

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7035382272/hFEBAF793/

Supposed Fennekin Evo? Has a much more similar look to Coro Coro than the terrible fake

YouTube|Breeding Service
    Pokemon FireRed Let's Play with episodes released every weekday at the Youtube link

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Fake. Obvious intentionally degraded jpeg to make it look blurry. The art style is not Sugimori--the lines are way too thick, and the distinctive lack of Sugimori's shading (any shading, in fact) should give it away. Plus, why the fuck would they name it 'Fennel'? If they choose to incorporate fennel into Fokko's line's names, then they will make it a pun, not just call one of the evolutionary stages 'fennel'.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ArginX View Post
    Fake. Obvious intentionally degraded jpeg to make it look blurry. The art style is not Sugimori--the lines are way too thick, and the distinctive lack of Sugimori's shading (any shading, in fact) should give it away. Plus, why the fuck would they name it 'Fennel'? If they choose to incorporate fennel into Fokko's line's names, then they will make it a pun, not just call one of the evolutionary stages 'fennel'.
    still better than the electric Nyan Cat

YouTube|Breeding Service
    Pokemon FireRed Let's Play with episodes released every weekday at the Youtube link

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I actually liked that one. The fact that it was named ボルニャー Bolgnia/Bolnyar simultaneously referencing French cuisine, cats, and thunderbolts was brilliant, at least in terms of naming. (The design, on the other hand...)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quattro ~ Bajeena View Post
    I'd honestly rather see the probable Movie 16 Pseudo-Legendary co-star (although I'm starting to wonder if the full movie title will reveal something else besides a new Pokemon?) than a new Eeveelution, imo, and this is the time when we usually get them.

I could see it possibly being this month, and then the Eeveelutions (featured in the mini-movie) pop up next month.
    The next Smash episode is going to focus on the short rather than the movie. I don't see why they would do that if nothing significant were going to be revealed about the short. But the summary also says that there will be some movie coverage, and the following episode will focus on the movie itself. It is more likely than not that both the Eeveelution(s) and the movie mascot will be revealed this month.

Post Thanks / Like

This is such an old fake scan. it come out as soon as the starters qere announced for the last corocoro issue. . .