CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion) - Page 13

Page 13 of 249 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree2145Likes

Thread: CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le

The international website was updated on the 14th last month - a day before the official release of CoroCoro and the corresponding update of the Japanese website. If it weren't for the unreliable CoroCoro leakers, we wouldn't even have to care about that annoying magazine anymore.

Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le

Found this on 4chan, it looks cool!

http://s4.postimage.org/6zdyougaz/2313n_123242.png

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

I dunno whether that's fake or not, damn. I mean sure 4chan, but where they got it from is unknown right? I mean, if that's a fake, its the first time the fakers actually copied the busy look of the magazine, and everything about it looks legit. I'm also assuming the Kanji/Katanaka/whatever grammar form they use has to have some sort of error in there, right? Please tell me I'm right, cause those Pokemon are really good if fake, and super awesome if real.
    Phew, the pages don't line up at all, I think its safe to assume its fake. Not to mention the area where the watches show up is covered by screens, meaning if its fake its cause they have no idea how to draw em. But yeah, I want them to be real. That electric kitty is god-tier amazing.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

The Great and Powerful TheBugChampion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mucrush View Post

i hope those arent real :/

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

No more Smash in this thread please. I just moved some of the posts talking about it into its own thread: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f693/pokemon-smash-discussion-thread-146563/
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

the pc paige on that scan looks pretty real.
    but the pokes aren't looking good. pretty cheap and bad done. fingers crossed it's fake.

I actually don't mind the cat. Then again I'm a cat lover so yeah *shrugs*

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mucrush View Post

You were the person who made the fake Cactowl scan before B2W2, right? Did you make that scan too? :P

That looks fake either way.
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Nyx

I'm pretty sure that's fake. Although that kitty Pokemon is freaking adorable!

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Eh, looks fake to me. Good effort though.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Definitely fake. I'm not an art critic, but those Pokèmon are not drawn in Sugimori's style and the PCs don't fit the usual style either.

Blog Entries

That female player's face easily gives it away. It looks like her eyes are focusing on different points due to one of the irises being bigger than the other, and it's badly drawn/edited in general. Just look at her cheeks.

Also, I'm fairly sure the Japanese don't use six exclamation marks in a row, haha.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

i can't even see the fake mucrush made! fakes must know how good i am at debunking them :D

Visit Apex's Youtube Channel

why are people saying there's going to be a new eeveelution? I did check that site that was posted a few pages back and didn't really see anything. Point it out, please.

SEAHAWKS SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS

Forever Lacking Rhythm Konoko Hasano's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    why are people saying there's going to be a new eeveelution? I did check that site that was posted a few pages back and didn't really see anything. Point it out, please.
    I think it mainly just has to do with the fact that Eevee's being merchandised like hell at the moment as we're going into a new gen. It could just be a coincidence, sure, but the fact remains that Eevee is being hyped up more than normal.
    The_Doctor likes this.

LinkBacks (?)