CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion) - Page 12

Page 12 of 249 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree2145Likes

Thread: CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Nyx

Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le

Quote Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    At the earliest, it was the 8th (August 2010 I think) So I've always been on a looking the 8th - 14th.
    Like @Silktree; said, August CoroCoro is released on the 11th instead of the 15th, so obviously it would leak earlier than usual.
    Velvet likes this.

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le

My guess is for a silhouette of the pokemon that'll be in the actual movie, and full reveals of one or two Eevee evolutions that'll be in the short. We won't be getting a wealth of new pokemon revealed each month likely until after the movie's been released.

Blog Entries

Has Poke Smash aired yet?
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Nyx

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    Nope, it's still 5:10 AM in Japan. It will air in about 2 hours and 20 minutes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Warrior View Post
    Oh, hope we get something today... the lack of info is maddening... at least CoroCoro is going to leak in a few days. I thought Poke Smash aired on Saturday... do Japanese school's have weekends?

Nyx

Oh, hope we get something today... the lack of info is maddening... at least CoroCoro is going to leak in a few days. I thought Poke Smash aired on Saturday... do Japanese school's have weekends?
    No, it airs on Sunday mornings. I think schools in Japan are open Monday-Saturday, not quite sure though. I doubt we'll get something new this week unfortunately, maybe a silhouette at most. But like you said, CoroCoro is gonna leak soon anyway.
    Last edited by Nyx; 9th February 2013 at 04:33 PM.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Mr. Warrior;4602915]
    Nope, it's still 5:10 AM in Japan. It will air in about 2 hours and 20 minutes.[/QU
    No, it airs on Sunday mornings. I think schools in Japan are open Monday-Saturday, not quite sure though. I doubt we'll get something new this week unfortunately, maybe a silhouette at most. But like you said, CoroCoro is gonna leak soon anyway.
    Hm... think we might see the new Eeveelution('s)... aren't they supposed to show something from the mini-movie? and they've been showing the eeveelution's the last few weeks... so we might get the new eeveelution and the silhouette of the star from the movie... (maybe the Superman mon from that rumor?)
    Velvet likes this.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

Why cant coro coro leak today

Nyx

No, it airs on Sunday mornings. I think schoolsin Japan are open Monday-Saturday,not quite sure though. I doubt we'll get something new this week unfortunately, maybe a silhouette at most. But like you said, CoroCoro is gonna leak soon anyway.
    Hm... think we might see the new Eeveelution('s)... aren't they supposed to show something from the mini-movie? and they've been showing the eeveelution's the last few weeks... so we might get the new eeveelution and the silhouette of the star from the movie... (maybe the Superman mon from that rumor?)
    I think you're taking about next week's (17/2) episode, in which they will be doing a special on the M16 Short.

Oh God not silhouettes please, show us the full Pokémon!!!! I want to see that new Eeveelution already!!

I think this will be the first and only time a sole Eeveelution is going to be introduced, unlike having pairs introduced like in Gen II and IV. I mean this because I'm sure it's going to be the Dragon-type Eeveelution. It's the only special type without an Eeveelution. It would be kind of weird if we got a physical-typed Eeveelution when there's still one special type missing, in my opinion.

Blog Entries

No, it airs on Sunday mornings. I think schoolsin Japan are open Monday-Saturday,not quite sure though. I doubt we'll get something new this week unfortunately, maybe a silhouette at most. But like you said, CoroCoro is gonna leak soon anyway.
    I think you're taking about next week's (17/2) episode, in which they will be doing a special on the M16 Short.
    Oh'...lol but we might get a leak either Monday orr Tuesday... we typically get a leak around the 11th/12th right?

Blog Entries

yeah i gueuss

Nyx

Oh'...lol but we might get a leak either Monday orr Tuesday... we typically get a leak around the 11th/12th right?
    13th at the latest, but since last month's CoroCoro leaked rather early (on the 11th), hopefully we'll get the scans within the next couple days.

Blog Entries

13th at the latest, but since last month's CoroCoro leaked rather early (on the 11th), hopefully we'll get the scans within the next couple days.
    Cool so Monday at the earliest and Wednesday at the latest? This wait is going to take forever XD... but yes hope Poke smash gives us something to chew on

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Monday is doubtful, perhaps just the cover, with Tuesday more then likely the bulk of it. Wendsday only if fans get hold of a leakers twitter again, and get them pissed off. Every single pre-gen period the same thing, bickering and nagging, and nothing gets accomplished. Lets hope to god it stealth leaks, cause whoever would release them will likely never release again thanks to the fear of the same thing for the next 8 months.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

LinkBacks (?)