CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion) - Page 105
Page 105 of 249 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3730

Thread: CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

i have a very good memory here, when it comes to B/W info. so LISTEN UP.

may 2010: we got starters (after having been shown silhouettes before anything else on smash) and protags and region info.
    http://pokebeach.com/2010/05/black-white-starter-pokemon-revealed

june 2012: the first real major new pokemon release. we also had zekrom and reshiram's types confirmed, though shokotan had spilled zekrom's a week or so before, and zekrom and reshiram themselves had been shown on the websites (japan and america at the same time even!) in late may. we got the professor and other random game info.
    June ‘CoroCoro’ Scans Leaked – Seven New Pokemon! (June 11th, 2010)

it was sometime in late june we got a major trailer, showing doryuzuu and haxorus battlling denchura and desukaan, the latter two seen only from behind. we would not get their faces until september.

in july we saw victini and minezumi thanks to the movie. corocoro had another big batch of new pokemon, and N. i remember sitting in my bunk bed while my friend reported leaks to me from the other room. i was moping because denchura was not included in july corocoro. we also got some new characters, cheren, bianca, etc. some of the new pokemon silouhettes had been on pokemon smash as well, before corocoro, wargle is one i remember in particular.
    July ‘CoroCoro’ Scans Leaking (July 11th, 2010)

august corocoro showed more new pokemon, team plasma, some gym leaders, and tons more game info. some other pokemon, at least emonga, were also shown at a black white tour thing for the first time.
    Clear Scans of August CoroCoro FINALLY Leaked (August 9th, 2010)

september had the biggest batch of new pokemon and random game info of them all. including middle starter evolutions, and not even final evolutions until the game came out, which is why i am so confused every month i hear "omg i think we will get starter evos".
    September’s ‘CoroCoro’ Leaking! (September 10th, 2010)

most of these leaked on the 12th.

and once the flow started, nothing stopped it. we did not even have to wait just for corocoro, though it surely had the most info out of them all. there were trailers and other random things throughout the month.

edit: i should include some more minor leaks: i just recalled even toy prototypes found on chinese auction sites showed us yanappu and kibago? first, and of course, that leaked anime settei sheet, along with the leaked starter evolutions a japanese man was arrested for. choroneko was also first seen on a pokemon sunday set. of course, three days before the game came out, hiro and melkor released the entire dex, which is why one of them announcing fairy type caused more of a stir than if some random "uncle works for game freak" guy had done so.

so next week being some typings, region info and protags is really possible. new pokemon, i am not as sure, since XY is so different from BW in that regard...we already have seven new pokemon before BW even showed us their starters (we had zoroa and zoroark since february though). so, it is anyone's guess.
    Last edited by sunyshore; 10th May 2013 at 11:06 AM.

This is how we all are right now... and we're almost dying to get news :D
    I hope it will be leaked soonish~

Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore View Post
    Only the May issue was leaked on the 12th. The others were leaked on the 11th or earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore View Post
    Only the May issue was leaked on the 12th. The others were leaked on the 11th or earlier.
    oh, i see. lots of these 11th leaks were actually the 12th for me, so i recall many early 12th leaks. and seems one was even the 10th...but i know one of these also was early since the 15th was a sunday that month, and corocoro releases a day early in that case.

anyway, hurray!

Blog Entries

OMG I'm going crazy right now. I was browsing around the interwebs and a user on Tumblr posted this picture that he supposedly got from his friend who has an early copy of CoroCoro. The picture shows a Fennekin Evolution. Can someone confirm if this is real or fake please...

fennekin-evolution.jpg

I really really hope it is even though there's a chance it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    OMG I'm going crazy right now. I was browsing around the interwebs and a user on Tumblr posted this picture that he supposedly got from his friend who has an early copy of CoroCoro. The picture shows a Fennekin Evolution. Can someone confirm if this is real or fake please...

fennekin-evolution.jpg

Fake. Pretty sure I've seen that fan art before.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post

fennekin-evolution.jpg

Fake. Pretty sure I've seen that fan art before.
    Yea, I think it's fake.

Follow Rainbow On Twitter Add Rainbow on Facebook Add Rainbow on Google+ Add Rainbow on MySpace
    Add Rainbow on Linkedin Follow Rainbow on Tumblr Follow Rainbow on Flickr Visit Rainbow's Youtube Channel

Yeah, that's old. April 2nd apparently.
    /vp/ - Pokémon » Thread #11851619

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rainy Day View Post
    Yeah, that's old. April 2nd apparently.
    /vp/ - Pokémon » Thread #11851619
    I was fooled this can't be I'll get over it though LOL. Thanks for confirming it's fake (thanks to previous posters too). I will say it is one of the best Fake Fennekin Evolutions I've seen around.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ziggy Stardust On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mucrush View Post

This is how we all are right now... and we're almost dying to get news :D
    I hope it will be leaked soonish~

You couldn't describe it better. I wouldn't bother if the attention was in Mystery Dungeon, that is a sidegame series I love... but I'm really sick of Rumble U news

It's impossible, said pride. It's risky, said experience. OU suspect, yelled Smogon.

Join Team Aqua, we have hot girls
    I bet you didn't notice the guy behind

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

If they announced Pokemon Snap U I'm pretty sure the fairy type debate would end immediately because everyone would be too interested in snap.

Follow Rainbow On Twitter Add Rainbow on Facebook Add Rainbow on Google+ Add Rainbow on MySpace
    Add Rainbow on Linkedin Follow Rainbow on Tumblr Follow Rainbow on Flickr Visit Rainbow's Youtube Channel

If they announced Snap U I would lose all interest in this and set my top priority to getting a WiiU.

Either way, it's (just now) Suday in Japan isn't it? Shouldn't be too long now....

EDIT: Oops, my time zones are off. It's still Saturday, haha.

Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

Slowkingsley on Serebii found this

"I'm just a passing through Pokemon Trainer,"

Happy NintendoDay Europe! Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

IS THAT A BABY MAWILE?!

IS THAT A PANDA?!

YOU CAN RIDE POKÉMON?

PLEASE BE REAL

Haha, I just saw that on 4chan, came here to post it.

Now the question is....is it real? I'd be totally okay with it if it was.