CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion) - Page 102
Page 102 of 249 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 3730

Thread: CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

Look, Clefairy is in the top right of the cover!

Why would a random Clefairy be on the cover? Fairy-type Reveal, Hiro was right!
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

Quote Originally Posted by Tendou Soujirou View Post
    Look, Clefairy is in the top right of the cover!

Why would a random Clefairy be on the cover? Fairy-type Reveal, Hiro was right!
    You're probably being sarcastic, but for the sake of anyone else who might be confused, that Clefairy is a character from the Pocket Monsters manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neptune's Disciple View Post
    I don't read Japanese very well anymore, but I know that the Katakana atop the second 'ro' of korokoro - コロコロ reads as comic (komikku - コミック). I scanned over the rest of the page and couldn't see anything relating to 'special' (supeshyaru - スペッシュル).
    That's because that part of the logo is obscured by the Duel Masters advertisement (maybe it's a ploy to get more sales). You can see the cover on CoroCoro Special's website.

Does anyone know what this page says in reference to Xerneas and Yveltal?
    Those sneaky bastards.

Something about 'this image' (I think it's image), 'soft pokemon', thousand's of somethings, and one or more presents. The last sentence says something about being at 'otodoke shichaimasu,' which as far as I know is a different manga not related to pokemon. Useful, I know. Perhaps I should go and pull out the old books/give up.

Blog Entries

I asked around.

1000 subscribers will get a special X/Y related silver decal, and they're revealing the release date it seems (maybe Box Art?)
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

Here's what Serebii says about the decals

According to Guested, who translated it for me, it states that the decals will be given to be delivered on release day, not that the release date will be revealed.

It may still be revealed, but that's what one of my trusted translators says. I personally am not certain either way as I'm not that good with Kanji so I'm leaning towards what Guested says.

"I'm just a passing through Pokemon Trainer,"

at least that cover is just for a supplement, it is not the main cover. i thought it was the main cover at first too, and was grumpy at lack of pokemon XY, but there is still hope.

ohh it's already the 8th May. It's funny no fakes appeared I always love to see some good fakes.

They have no excuse to not give us information now. So I really hope we get something now. The region would be completely enough for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    They have no excuse to not give us information now. So I really hope we get something now. The region would be completely enough for me!
    Careful there. None of the official sources has promised anything big.

Im not expecting big news especially not a new type or Xerneas/Yveltal's types. I think a few tidbits would be nice but we havent gotten anything really big so far and I dont expect that in this issue, Im seeing more info in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    Im not expecting big news especially not a new type
    Especially not? They need to reveal Sylveon's type before the movie, so it will either happen this month or in June.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    Im not expecting big news especially not a new type
    Especially not? They need to reveal Sylveon's type before the movie, so it will either happen this month or in June.
    Probably next month I just dont see it happening this month. Im just not really expecting anything big.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    Following on from the hint in last month's CoroCoro, a reliable Japanese gaming blog with information supposedly from Famitsu, has revealed that a new game, Pokémon Tretta Lab for 3DS (ポケモントレッタラボ for 3DS), is to be release on August 10th 2013 in Japan for 3800¥. This game is said to come with a peripheral which allows for the scanning of Pokémon Tretta pucks obtained for the Arcade game onto the Nintendo 3DS. This is not currently confirmed, but we hope to provide information soon so keep an eye on the site
    If this is true, which it may as well be since CoroCoro did hint at a 3DS Tretta game, then it will also affect the coverage in June and July. They have to start the XY coverage by June, but sadly they may want to put emphasis on Tretta this month.

It may be worth noting that poke jungle posted this article just recently.

Dae Asks: June Corocoro Hopes & A Tweet From Masuda! | pokéjungle.net | Pokémon X & Pokémon Y News & Resources

I mean it could be nothing, but it does seem ominous of things to come soon seeing as he actually replied.

Blog Entries

Next week...in gaming magazines!

But yeah, Tretta information is a bit unfortunate since I doubt we'll see it outside of Japan anyway.

But I agree with Silktree, they'll need to reveal Sylveon's Type soon. That and if we have a new Sableye evo/Genesect form (both are still possible imo), we'll see them before the movie debuts too.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Careful there. None of the official sources has promised anything big.
    I know I know. and sadly we can just hope.
    and this possible Tretta game announcement just throw my hopes away.
    but I keep believing May CC was big in previous 2 game releases so I will be happy with anything.