CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Page 1 of 249 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree2145Likes

Thread: CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Visit Apex's Youtube Channel

Default CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

I know this month's CoroCoro probably won't have something new, but you never know. There's still nine copies (maybe ten if X and Y come out in the 2nd half of October) So instead of make a multiple topics on the newest one, might as well combine them all.

Just as a timeline for when CoroCoro leaks, it usually leaks as early as the 8th and as late as the 14th.

Personally I think we MIGHT get some trivial new bit of info, but I feel like February's issue will just give us what we already know......maybe things aren't going to be revealed from CoroCoro this time because of simultaneous releases. We'll have to find out once Feb's issue comes out.

________________________________________________________________________________

(1/11/13) - February CoroCoro reveals only the official art of Xerneas and Yveltal.

(2/11/13) - New Eeveelution, Ninfia (or as some people might call it, Ninfeon)
    Last edited by Apex; 12th February 2013 at 01:37 AM.

SEAHAWKS SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS

Default Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

It's really hard to tell what they will reveal this time. I'm kind of thinking that they will just reveal the games, a few screenshots (the ones that the official site put up), and the starters. I would really like it if they give us the artwork and names/types of the two mascots, though!

But like you said, we won't have to heavily rely on Coro Coro anymore since it's going to be a simultaneous release which is really exciting. I do think that we will likely still get whatever news is coming next from Coro Coro like we usually do though, since it always leaks before the news is officially revealed on the official site. On the 15th of every month when it's released, the English website should update with its information too rather than just the Japanese website which is really exciting. We may even get things from English gaming magazines, who knows.

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

I'm hoping for as much artwork as possible. I feel like it would be odd for them to not show the artwork of the legendaries or trainers if they incorporate screen shots with them. If we get their artwork though, we'll probably get the names of the legendaries.

It is an interesting point that we'll be getting news simultaneously released as well. We'll probably be getting every thing first in corocoro, but only because those leak a few days before street release. I'll be interested to see if we get any news ever in English before we get it in Japanese.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Well, I'm hoping for names of the legendaries for the first month. Considering they've already been shown, it seems natural.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

I hope we at least learn the name of the region soon. I don't want to keep calling it "Gen VI Region."

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

El_
    Blog Entries

The name of the region being revealed would also reveal more of what the theme is, like how Unova stood for "United" and all that jazz. At the very least, official artwork and the names of the legends is what I'm looking forward to.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

I predict any of the following:

Names and artwork of the mascots.
    Name of the region.
    Misc new Pokemon besides the starters.
    Silhouette of the secret movie star.

After the massive info blowout we just had, only two of those can happen I imagine. If any of them that is; I don't recall the earliest CoroCoros of 2010 having much substantial info beyond Zoroark and Zorua.

Blog Entries
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

Names of the region and legendaries would be nice at the very least. Until we get that, I'm calling the region Pokefrance and the legendaries X-Sawsbuck and Y-Wing. xD
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

Tumblr | Twitter | Playthrough Blog

Fennekindle ==> RainbowSylveon

Registered User PropellorYoshi1808's Avatar

I'd like to see an Eeveelution or two, I thought they were going to reveal one today so I'm a little disappointed :<

The name of the region and something relating to the villains would also be nice

I dont even know anymore.
    Tumblr

2664-2340-0333 SV{153} Pyroclastic Friend's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Pyroclastic Friend On Twitter
    Follow Pyroclastic Friend on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Fennekindle View Post
    Names of the region and legendaries would be nice at the very least. Until we get that, I'm calling the region Pokefrance and the legendaries X-Sawsbuck and Y-Wing. xD
    Y-Vern.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I want the legendaries names and art for the Y Bird thing, I didnt get a close enough look at it, so want to see some art of it to form an opinion on it, as it was hard to do that in the trailer.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Given how the announcement was just today, it's very highly likely that CoroCoro will have some information on the games. To what extent, however, is unknown at this point, but it will probably give us some screenshots we haven't seen yet and possibly official artwork and the names of the legendaries (and possibly the main characters as well), but anything outside of that is unlikely. We're not likely to see any new Pokemon but the starters and the legendaries, probably not for a few weeks to a month or so. We have until October before the games come out, that's 9 months, so information is likely to come out slowly rather than in masses like BW2 did.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Personally I'd want the Eeveelution, the name of the region and maybe a few new Pokemon.

Speaking of which when do you think it will leak onto the net?

Blog Entries

I'll be satisfied with any combination of region name, official protag art, mascot art and names.
    What I really want is protag art because I want to start hoarding fanart ASAP, but I'm not expecting that until February at least.
    Velvet and Sapphire like this.
    [avatar: pixiv]

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

I would like to get some more names, such as the region and the legendaries, and hopefully some new Pokémon, specifically an Eeveelution to put all this speculation to rest.

Page 1 of 249 1231151101 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)