Clothing Customization?

Thread: Clothing Customization?

Wobbly-Headed Bob
    In a cardboard box outside of Gamestop. They don't know I'm here yet.

Default Clothing Customization?

Apparently, Serebii has announced that in Pokemon Revolution, the new Wii pokemon game coming out late next year, it is possible for you to customize your character with various clothes and other things, and is even available for WiFi battling.

Could this mean that in the inevitable third game of the DP arc, this option will be available too?
    How can one person be so endlessly disappointing?

Probably not.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

No! BR is a spin-off, completely separate game with different characters, set in different places. It has nothing to do with main games.

Although it would be cool, no. The most we might get is a new outfit for the players, like we did in Emerald.

OOOH SEREBII HAS ANNOUNCED

WE WOULD PROBABLY BE LOST IF WE HADN'T SEREBII TO MAKE THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS AMIRITE

Edit: lol the next day I always realize how much I sometimes overreact. But seriously, It really is annoying. Serebii doesn't "announce" anything and neither does anyone else. We only report. >:|
    Last edited by nYoo; 14th November 2006 at 06:44 AM.

It's true, without Serebii, I am nothing. Nothing!

Serebii forever, lolz!

...I saw a video for BR, and it had people from FireRed and LeafGreen. That's just good customization!

If you call I will answer ANinyMouse's Avatar

Probably because the game designers themselves prepared those models?

Personally, I'm wondering if your Mii avatar will contribute to the look of your trainer's face (and maybe even gender... bearded ladies, anyone?). That'd be awesome, having your own face on your custom-designed trainer.
    ~(E:>
    <:3)~

Wobbly-Headed Bob
    In a cardboard box outside of Gamestop. They don't know I'm here yet.

Sorry bout that mixup. :\ But apparently, BR isn't going to be like Colosseum, it's going to be more like Stadium. No RPG.

Still, the fact that they even introduced character customization is a step forward. Maybe they'll put it in a future game, probably a Wii RPG if not the third DP game.
    How can one person be so endlessly disappointing?

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

You guys should be careful. I've heard if you say Serebii three times late at night he'll appear from a mirror and kill you.

Anyways, DP kind-of has something like this. However, I'm sure this is mainly an extra put in for Battle Revolution. Maybe in gen 5 we may see it, but I doubt something that major will happen in a third game (Though its believable since we already have sprite animations... I'm still hoping they add physical and projectile poses though as battle animations for the new game)

The site seems to indicate you can also phsycially edit your character as well.

FAT GIRLS, FTW!