Character Discussion Thread - Page 91

Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1408
Like Tree602Likes

Thread: Character Discussion Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: Character Discussion Thread

Not sure what image you're looking at, but her torso is not wider. I see absolutely no difference in her proportions. If anything, her puffy coat in B2W2 only makes it seem as if her torso is wider.
    투 애니원 likes this.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

You must be blind. I see a big difference in the width of her torso and I'm not looking at her coat. Her legs are slightly wider too, now that I look again, but that difference is more difficult to spot.

Blog Entries

And you must know absolutely nothing about body proportions. There is absolutely no difference in her bust, waist, and hips in both artworks. You're also completely ignoring the fact that her B2/W2 pose has her waist and hips facing more to the front than her B/W artwork, which also contributes to the illusion that her "torso is wider lol."

Next time, why don't you save your body-shaming for characters who have actually gained weight?
    투 애니원 likes this.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    And you must know absolutely nothing about body proportions. There is absolutely no difference in her bust, waist, and hips in both artworks. You're also completely ignoring the fact that her B2/W2 pose has her waist and hips facing more to the front than her B/W artwork, which also contributes to the illusion that her "torso is wider lol."

Next time, why don't you save your body-shaming for characters who have actually gained weight?
    Firstly, I'm an artist that mainly draws people, so I know a great deal about human proportions. And the angle Elesa is standing at in the BW artwork IS slightly different, but not enough to where her body proportions would look the same as they are in B2W2. Elesa clearly gained some weight.

And I'm not shaming anyone's body. In fact, I think it's a good thing that Elesa gained a little weight, because as pointed out earlier, she looked rather skeletal in BW. You need to think before you make ridiculous accusations.

Blog Entries

"Packing on the pounds" is a pretty poor choice of words, then. Especially considering that there is no weight gain. But I guess you can see what you want to.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Maybe it was a poor choice of words, but there is still weight gain. But whatever, I'm obviously not going to convince you of that.

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jeez, unnecessary arguments everywhere -_- Always someone willing to take something too far, eh?
    I'm liking the new characters! Love the Pokéstar Studios manager so far (forget his name), he fits the typical rich white manager stereotypes so well. Funny dude. Haven't seen much since I'm not past Burgh yet, but I am superultramega excited to see what this Colress guy is about. He seemed cool in the promos and his theme music is just awesome, so hopefully I'll be able to find out soon :3

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Where... am I?

So, this thought has been festering since I started the game, and now that im past he 8th gym.... Where is the hero with Reshiram (since i played black and black 2) durring all thats happening? Team Plazma is back to their evil, and where is the hero? Its been only 2 years. Hes sure to be stil alive. I even did the Unova Link thing, so... What could he possibly b doing during all this?
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

Default Re: Where... am I?

Maybe he travelled to another region? I had similar thoughts about West in XD, but I believe that they've just gone to a different regions to 'spread their wings'. Which is a pity, really, since all the gym leaders and champions have spontaneously come to Unova.

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Where... am I?

Quote Originally Posted by lugia61617 View Post
    Maybe he travelled to another region? I had similar thoughts about West in XD, but I believe that they've just gone to a different regions to 'spread their wings'. Which is a pity, really, since all the gym leaders and champions have spontaneously come to Unova.
    Lol. Yeah. The heros off to challange the rest of the world, and the world came to unova XD no though, im hoping to find him somewhere.... U know what would be amazing? if, after you do the unova link thing and beat the game, they take the team you beat the E4 the first time with, max out their EV's and IV's like they did to Red, and put him/her somewhere in unova :D
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

I'm guessing you're referring to Hilbert and Hilda? D: I'm actually very glad we never get to see them. Where they are and what they're doing should be up to the player, not decided for you. -mutters about Red-
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I dont really miss Hilbert and Hilda in these games tbh. I can always replay BW if I want to see them again. I feel having them in wouldnt add anything too special. They're probabaly off traveling other regions and such, not much reason to stay in Unova when there is the rest of the world to see IMO. Personally, I'd want to keep moving on, not stay.

Also about the rival:

Last edited by Shiny Celebi; 11th October 2012 at 01:16 PM.

@Aquanova; Indeed, Hugh's like on the line there, isn't he? I actually rather like that about him. Hugh's not driven to defeat you; he actually wants YOU to help HIM, not the other way around. I like how he looks to the player for their support. His rage seems to be a bit much at times, but it's not a bad thing; I'd be pissed too if someone stole a defenseless kitten that my grandparent got for my little sister. Hugh's definitely my favorite rival now, he's really blown away all my expectations of his character.
    Last edited by Zeb; 11th October 2012 at 03:12 PM. Reason: removing
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Zeb
    vital spirit. Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

I've deleted all the petty squabbling and antagonising that went on. @Kelleo; lower the tone and be a little more polite in future please. When you choose to browse the threads in this subforum you choose to risk being spoiled. That's just how it works. So don't be rude to people who are just discussing things. If you don't want to be spoiled then you would do best to avoid this subforum for the time being because it is full of spoilers.

Also @FairyRed; it's not really your place to intervene and call someone out despite whatever good intentions you had in doing so; in future please avoid doing that because it doesn't help.

Anyway, let's move on from this (meaning don't either of you reply to me here--you may PM me if you wish). :)
    Shiny Celebi likes this.
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hugh is the sibling I will never be :/ Gotta appreciate his devotion. I must say that he isn't much of a battler, though.

Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast