Character Discussion Thread - Page 79
Page 79 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1408

Thread: Character Discussion Thread

Default Re: Character Discussion Thread

Awww, they didn't show any of Homika's dialogue on the official english site.

Huh. I sort of wish Shizui was actually really smart on the inside, but acts dumb around people for a reason. Is Brawly also a "sorta-dumb-but-philosophical-surfer-dude" as well?

Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~

I am typing in my sleep. Lyra Zeni's Avatar

Does anyone know who Mei's Ferris wheel seasonal trainers are? Bulbapedia only lists Kyouhei's.
    EDIT: Never mind. Found out on Pixiv.

Does anyone have Natures and EVs on N's seasonal teams? Looks like they were really trying to offer a real post-game challenge with him.

Speaking of which, does his team's level change based on the difficulty level? I'm wondering if his pokes go higher than 77 on Challenge mode.

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

He did actually try to. He ordered Kyurem to use Glaciate on you.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Those XTransceiver trainers have a pretty interesting role via Serebii...

Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2 - In-Game Trades

Method:
    To get these trades is rather convuluted. You first need to find the Forgotten Item in Nimbasa City. From there, you will be called when you enter random areas by the owner of the item. After the 10th call, the person will call you and tell you to meet in Nimbasa to return their Item. When you do, they will be added to your Xtransceiver. Call them to total 30 times, but you can only call from places which fulfill the conditions. On the 30th call they'll tell you they want to meet at Nimbasa City where they'll ride the Ferris Wheel with you. Call them to total 50 times, in the 40th call they'll be 'SOUND ONLY', in the 50th call they'll be wearing their work clothes, and cut the line in a second or so. Call them a 51st time. wait a day and then call them again and they'll meet you in Nimbasa City and offer to trade, willing to have any Pokémon. This can be repeated each day to go through all of their Pokémon. The Pokémon you receive varies based on your gender
    The areas are as follows:
    Behind the Pokemon Centre in Nimbasa City
    Near the Officer in Route 16
    Behind the fence on the bottom of Route 5
    Somewhere near the slope to Clay Road in Driftveil City
    Across the first bridge and near the ledges of Route 6
    Around the stairs near the Breeder in Route 7
    On the Airstrip of Mistralton City
    Route 9 near the Hidden Hollow
    Yamaji Town near the stairs.
    Undella Town between 2 rocks
    Route 13 near the start from Undella Town which is behind the ledge. Somewhere around there. There's rocks and a Fisherman.
    those are the only ones so far
    They have like 10 trades each, including Snorlax, Spiritomb, and Togepi. :0-
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

Quote Originally Posted by H.M View Post
    Awww, they didn't show any of Homika's dialogue on the official english site.

Huh. I sort of wish Shizui was actually really smart on the inside, but acts dumb around people for a reason. Is Brawly also a "sorta-dumb-but-philosophical-surfer-dude" as well?
    Yeah, I believe so.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quattro ~ Bajeena View Post

Method:
    To get these trades is rather convuluted. You first need to find the Forgotten Item in Nimbasa City. From there, you will be called when you enter random areas by the owner of the item. After the 10th call, the person will call you and tell you to meet in Nimbasa to return their Item. When you do, they will be added to your Xtransceiver. Call them to total 30 times, but you can only call from places which fulfill the conditions. On the 30th call they'll tell you they want to meet at Nimbasa City where they'll ride the Ferris Wheel with you. Call them to total 50 times, in the 40th call they'll be 'SOUND ONLY', in the 50th call they'll be wearing their work clothes, and cut the line in a second or so. Call them a 51st time. wait a day and then call them again and they'll meet you in Nimbasa City and offer to trade, willing to have any Pokémon. This can be repeated each day to go through all of their Pokémon. The Pokémon you receive varies based on your gender
    Route 13 near the start from Undella Town which is behind the ledge. Somewhere around there. There's rocks and a Fisherman.
    What the hell...this sounds like some bad rumor on how to get Mew. Where's the truck we have to use Strength 50 times on?

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

In glorious technicolor The Outrage's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lame. This game and its heterosexual agenda. On the plus side, at least I get female Pokemon with their DW ability....not like I didn't have all the ones I wanted.

So where does Ruri and Tetsu work that they wear those fancy clothes and headphones?

Kinda weird and cryptic. Don't think I'm gonna do that because of how boring it seems and the fact I don't really need to, but still, interesting.

Method:
    That's just ridiculous. I wonder if that's even legit. Even so, if it is true, I guess that many more Pokemon will be available without exterior means, making a slightly easier National Dex.
    My Current Main Team for Alpha Sapphire

Method:
    O.o

This is like filling the dex, too much work for nothing really interesting.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I dunno, somewhat rare Pokemon like Spiritomb with rare items (Rare Candy, Lava Cookie, Old Chateau) and Dream World abilities is nice.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

In glorious technicolor The Outrage's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nimbasa Gym - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Wait, so Elesa has two gyms?

Watch the localisation team totally miss that the Rich Boy and Lady trainers are the same from BW and rename them.....

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Lame. This game and its heterosexual agenda. On the plus side, at least I get female Pokemon with their DW ability....not like I didn't have all the ones I wanted.

So where does Ruri and Tetsu work that they wear those fancy clothes and headphones?
    When you phone them up the 40th time, they say they're wearing their work clothes, so they can't do video, so appear as 'SOUND ONLY', then when you phone them up the 50th time, they appear in those outfits (their work clothes), say what is about 'Hi!...oops' then hang up, explaining on the 51st call they thought you were someone else.

Blog Entries

So why do they not want you to see them in their work clothes?

I still don't understand who these people are.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Page 79 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast