Character Discussion Thread - Page 71

Page 71 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1408
Like Tree602Likes

Thread: Character Discussion Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: Character Discussion Thread

More interesting stuff regarding Ghetsis' fate (and a bit of Shadow Triad and N thrown in) if anyone's interested (thanks to bluesun for the translation)

Unrelated to the above, by using Memory Link, you get to battle Cheren and Bianca using the team they had in BW from your game.
    Last edited by The Outrage; 25th June 2012 at 07:07 PM.
    Reila likes this.

Blog Entries

Ah, N. :) Sometimes you're too kind for your own good.
    Owain likes this.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Man, have you seen Ghetsis' battle sprite? He literally freaks out and shoves his cane right down into the ground so hard it gets stuck.
    Owain likes this.

Yeah, how Ghetsis ends up here isn't really sequel bait in the same way it was in BW. The two sets of player characters and N have driven him utterly crazy; he rants and raves to the extent that the Shadow Triad has to actually remove him from the situation, and he loses the will to continue. Certainly the Shadow Triad's actions and words in the postgame suggest that Ghetsis is in a funk that he simply is not going to come back from again.
    Owain likes this.

Blog Entries

You never know, Giovanni got better. Though I doubt if he got better that he'd still be up to no good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    And on the bright side for me and others, it's perfect fanfic fuel.
    Especially for FerrisWheelShippers...

Speaking of FerrisWheelShipping, has there been any other mention of Hilda/Touko (or Hilbert) in BW2?

Though with these loose ends, I can't help but feel that GF wants to possibly return to Unova. Pokemon Black & White Episode VI: Return of the Trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    What's interesting to note, however, is that N does not harbor any resentment to Ghetsis for what he did. He still wants to persuade him to take the side of good, and calls him his father even as Ghetsis is calling him a "monster who speaks to Pokemon" and to "not speak to him in human speech"
    Holy crap! That makes BW2 sound like "Pokemon Black & White Episode VI: Return of the Trainer" right there!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    Speaking of FerrisWheelShipping, has there been any other mention of Hilda/Touko (or Hilbert) in BW2?
    I think N mentions them a couple times, although not by name. But in one of the Memory Link events, he will refer to them by whatever you named them in B/W.

And then of course Hilbert/Hilda's Mom will mention that they've gone looking for N.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    I think N mentions them a couple times, although not by name. But in one of the Memory Link events, he will refer to them by whatever you named them in B/W.

And then of course Hilbert/Hilda's Mom will mention that they've gone looking for N.
    That's disappointing. There was, in my opinion, way more potential for both of them in BW2 (like champion for example).

Blog Entries

That's disappointing. There was, in my opinion, way more potential for both of them in BW2 (like champion for example).
    Yes, the games were vastly disappointing on this front.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

I have to say I'm disappointed in the Striatron triplets not being revealed to be the shadow triad. No identities were revealed, so I'm still hoping that still has a chance of being true.

Well, if they're ninjas, they can use illusions and clones and the like. While the 3 of them are off doing ninja stuffs, they have a clone back at the gym doing stuff. Or am I watching too much Naruto?

I evolved the theory in my head for the Shadow Triad. I now think that they're related to the waiter trio, either their brothers or their fathers or something.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    Well, if they're ninjas, they can use illusions and clones and the like. While the 3 of them are off doing ninja stuffs, they have a clone back at the gym doing stuff. Or am I watching too much Naruto?
    Too much Naruto. I doubt they're based on Naruto ninjas.
    Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    I evolved the theory in my head for the Shadow Triad. I now think that they're related to the waiter trio, either their brothers or their fathers or something.
    While I don't think there's any relation, I did find the thought funny that the Striaton triplets and Shadow Triad may have actually been sextuplets composed of three sets of twins, and their parents not wanting six children discarded the "extras"

Too much Naruto. I doubt they're based on Naruto ninjas.
    Haha probably. 8D; Oh well...

While I don't think there's any relation, I did find the thought funny that the Striaton triplets and Shadow Triad may have actually been sextuplets composed of three sets of twins, and their parents not wanting six children discarded the "extras".
    Ooh, that's kinda harsh. D: But if that were indeed the case, then that would explain why the Shadow Triad are so loyal to Ghetsis, if he found them after they were abandoned.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Blog Entries

Striaton Brother's Memory Link

Confirmation they aren't the Shadow Triad, as well as why they stopped being gym leaders.

Lenora's Memory Link

We get more of an expansion on how her dad contributed to her interest in fossil research, as well as why she stopped being a gym leader. Also, Clay. Always thinking about money.

Blog Entries

Striaton Brother's Memory Link

Confirmation they aren't the Shadow Triad, as well as why they stopped being gym leaders.
    Too bad. Then again, maybe they are sextuplets as Fairy Red said and the Triad's keeping a secret. Hmmmm... Nah, that's just stretching it. It was just a fan rumor anyways but it was fun while it lasted. Now I hope Gen six explains the Ninjas like in the next region, there's a secret Ninja clan. Oh well.

As for Hilbert/Hilda not appearing, I can see why GF was reluctant want previous PCs appearing and TALKING when they didn't before since they were meant to be your avatar in the Pokemon world. Same problem happened to Red. Still, they could've tried and used the events of BW to determine the PC's personality.

Page 71 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast