Character Discussion Thread - Page 21

Page 21 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Like Tree602Likes

Thread: Character Discussion Thread

Default Re: Black & White 2 Character Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Oshawott View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerony View Post
    Does the rival have a name that he can go by yet?
    Speaking of the rival, I hope we get to name our rival. I'd like to see that return.
    It's confirmed that you can name your rival, since the people on Pokemon Smash that were playing the game named him something. :)
    That's good to know. I was really disappointed in BW when you couldn't name either of your rivals.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I look forward to giving him a really stupid nickname just because I can! Some people on Deviant Art still call him Hihihiroshi after that Smash cast in-joke.
    Koukoubean and The_Doctor like this.

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Looks like Homika will be using only two Pokemon in the games, like some of the initial Gym Leaders from the previous generations. (I had no idea if it was revealed weeks ago or not, I am just noticing it now).

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

With all the deforestation displayed in Unova I can imagine that the musketdeer quad trio will play a bigger role in the plot.

Speaking of the musketeer trio, when I catch them, these are my nicknames for them:
    Cobalion - Athos
    Terrakion - Porthos
    Virizion - Aramis

I'm not sure if we can nickname Keldeo due to it being an event, but if we can: d'Artagan
    Go musketeers!

@adyniz; Yep, Homika is basically confirmed to be either the first or second gym leader (most likely second going by the map and such)
    Last edited by The_Doctor; 29th April 2012 at 10:51 PM.
    UnovaCastaway likes this.

Guess that Homika will be the 2nd gym leader but she will be in Castelia city! my guess! :D I would love to see her with a Nidorina or NidoQueen

But will the mother character stay the same ?? first time that 2 mothers will appear!?

Master of all balls. Pocket Ace's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Guess that Homika will be the 2nd gym leader but she will be in Castelia city! my guess! :D I would love to see her with a Nidorina or NidoQueen

But will the mother character stay the same ?? first time that 2 mothers will appear!?
    I'm hoping she gets her own city, I don't want any of the Gym Leaders to be "replace" because they just aren't able to fulfill their duties <strike>or because they're frozen over</strike>
    And I assume that since we have new players, we'll haven new mothers (but I'm hoping for some reason that we have some kind of father figure here?)

Credits to @Power of Aura :D

Quote Originally Posted by pocket Ace View Post

I'm hoping she gets her own city, I don't want any of the Gym Leaders to be "replace" because they just aren't able to fulfill their duties <strike>or because they're frozen over</strike>
    And I assume that since we have new players, we'll haven new mothers (but I'm hoping for some reason that we have some kind of father figure here?)
    I don't see the 1st city, the bay city being Homika's gym! And with 2 Pokes I doubt she will appear later on!

I see maybe the parent being the gym leader of the starting city!? Or it's Cheren, the GL of the first city! But I didn't thought of a MAle parent figure! Quite possible!

I'm think that Homika is in the harbor city south of Driftveil on the map. I'm also pretty sure that Castelia City is still going to be the third gym, which means that there is still a first gym to be revealed possibly. Also, having two pokemon, Homika is confirmed to be either first or second, which leaves either a New town or Castelia to be first or second respectively.

As a new issue of CoroCoro is approaching! I'm asking my self will there be presented new characters especially GLs! I'm sure we are getting at least one more GL maybe even 2!

And will it be revealed what happened to TP and N? And will Hilda or Hilbert make an cameo!?

EDIT: On the other side in BW we had 3 rivals(bel,cheren and N) I hope we get at least one more in BW2
    and i want t know more about the prof?
    Last edited by Eneci; 2nd May 2012 at 04:53 PM.

Follow Purellian On Twitter
    Visit Purellian's Youtube Channel

I think we'll probably find out more about the evil team in this month's CoroCoro, and maybe about Team Plasma (if the evil team isn't still them) and N. I kinda hope we get some new gym leaders, but if not that's cool, too. I think we'll here about maybe some more Pokemon in the New Unova Dex and maybe about some changes in the old towns and cities.

Waiting for Pokemon X and Pokemon Y since January, 2013!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I'm curious to know what became of Hillbert/Hilda, Cheren, and Bianca after two years. As for GL, I wish to see who will be returning. My guess is that if Brycen makes it, then he better use a Lapras and a Weavile to replace his Vanillish and/or Crygonal and add more diversity than just pure Ice.

Find me on Serebii Forums Ash Ketchum!'s Avatar

Well Brock, Giovanni, Cheren and Bianca with glasses are returning.
    I wonder what Giovanni and Brock will do?

Blog Entries

^ This wasn't confirmed yet.

But who knows, Giovanni being in Unova could mean that the new team is a new Rocket Team.

Blog Entries

No new artwork for rumored Brock and Giovanni appearance suggests to me that no old character got an updated look, which is disappointing to say the least.

First, given the time gap, Brock should definitely have aged and have his look updated to reflect that. Giovanni shouldn't be using his old artwork given that it was his boss look and he got an updated sprite in HgSs. If they're using an old sprite, they need to at least update his official art for that.

Page 21 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast