Character Discussion Thread - Page 17

Page 17 of 94 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Like Tree602Likes

Thread: Character Discussion Thread

Default Re: Revealed Gym Leaders Thread: Nay or Yay?

I still got the feeling that maybe Cheren is the Starter town's gym leader! The Rival isn't from there so they could've moved from Nuvema town! When he got moved to Gl rank! And he could be the leader of Pokemon Academy along with Akumaro!

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    So why is the water type Gym Leader's upper body black but lower body white? Fail Tan? Mixed Race taken to a whole new level?
    I'd say it's a fake tan.

Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    So why is the water type Gym Leader's upper body black but lower body white? Fail Tan? Mixed Race taken to a whole new level?
    I'd say it's a fake tan.
    LOL spray tan.

"I'm just a passing through Pokemon Trainer,"

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky505 View Post
    I'd say it's a fake tan.
    LOL spray tan.
    Why did I type "fake", I meant "fail". He's not orange, so it isn't fake xD.

I'd say it's probably because he's like most guys, who seem to take off their shirts whenever they can to show off their muscles, which is why he has a tan there but not on his legs.

Blog Entries

Why did I type "fake", I meant "fail". He's not orange, so it isn't fake xD.

I'd say it's probably because he's like most guys, who seem to take off their shirts whenever they can to show off their muscles, which is why he has a tan there but not on his legs.
    Considering how much darker the top half is compared to his legs, I'd say he actively tans. I've seen fanart of him where his tanned part seemed more realistic for a guy who probably just gets exposed to the sun a lot, but the contrast here is so big I just think he fails at tanning.

The Dude Abides

Oh, man, yeah, Shizui has to be Poke-Californian. Hahaha, he has a spray-on tan, that's perfect.
    Anyway, Homika needs a PUNK ROCK-ish final team. So I suggest: Weezing, Scolipede, Drapion, Seviper, Nidoqueen, Toxicroak. Damn, Poison type has a lot of rad-looking 'mons.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Oh, man, yeah, Shizui has to be Poke-Californian. Hahaha, he has a spray-on tan, that's perfect.
    Anyway, Homika needs a PUNK ROCK-ish final team. So I suggest: Weezing, Scolipede, Drapion, Seviper, Nidoqueen, Toxicroak. Damn, Poison type has a lot of rad-looking 'mons.
    Put a Venusar in there.
    Gym Leaders with starter Pokémon are awesome :)

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Poke-Californian? More like Poke- Jersey Shore stereotype because SW Unova equates to real-life NJ. (although as a Jerseyian myself, I can say only a small number of visitors match that description)

Who her thinks Shizui may be a fisherman/ skin diver with that net of Poke balls in his Sugimori art?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Black & White 2 Character Discussion Thread

So I wasn't the only one thinking that Black 2 (seems to be what the site's calling him) was an amalgamation of Hilbert and Brendan due to the shorts....

...which makes me wish this were true about his hair

Want them in PokeMart? Rare Candy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    So I wasn't the only one thinking that Black 2 (seems to be what the site's calling him) was an amalgamation of Hilbert and Brendan due to the shorts....

...which makes me wish this were true about his hair
    Haha, I thought of that too, but for some reason Brendan is my favorite PC, and this new "boy" is something I hate.

Anyway, the woman that's going at the player's house is probably a new Professor, or Juniper's assistant.

I'm curious to see how the old NPCs are going to react when they see the new hero. And I would love a battle against the old PC, like Red.

Master of all balls. Pocket Ace's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I bet the players will be said to look similar to Hilbert/Hilda. Kind of like how Ethan/Lyra was said to look like Red from Giovanni and look like Brendan/May from Steven. Also that Hilbert/Hilda reminded Cynthia of Lucas/Dawn.

I wanna see what Grey/Rival's backstory or whatever about his sister about. Sounds like it will provide some kind of character for him, that's different. We've never had any sort of sibling characterization in Pokémon before.

Credits to @Power of Aura :D

Follow mijuwott On Twitter Add mijuwott on Facebook
    Follow mijuwott on Tumblr

I like the designs of all the characters, but they are getting a lot of hate. :3 I especially like the player characters and the rival. I love the female's design, and the only thing I don't like about the male is the wetsuit thing he is wearing underneath his clothes.
    Pocket Ace likes this.

Future Frontier Brain

Quote Originally Posted by UnovaCastaway View Post
    Do you think the third starter will be picked and battled against? That's the reason why I loved having two rivals. If only that one guy was shown to be a rival, who would take the other starter? (the opposite gender PC?)
    Maybe you get one starter, your rival gets the one w/ an advantage over yours, & the PC from BW1 comes back (silent of course) w/ the fully-evolved form of the starter you have an advantage over.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AuraSoul93 View Post
    Maybe you get one starter, your rival gets the one w/ an advantage over yours, & the PC from BW1 comes back (silent of course) w/ the fully-evolved form of the starter you have an advantage over.
    But what about the basic and first evo of the third starter? The new Unova dex won't be complete without them.

Future Frontier Brain

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraSoul93 View Post
    But what about the basic and first evo of the third starter? The new Unova dex won't be complete without them.
    There are many trainers out there that have used the lower forms of starters in games before. Wouldn't surprise me if they do that & save the final evolutionary form for the BW1 PC.

Page 17 of 94 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast