Character Discussion Thread - Page 15

Page 15 of 94 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Like Tree602Likes

Thread: Character Discussion Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: Revealed Gym Leaders Thread: Nay or Yay?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    If they're going to add Ralts, then they might as well add Snorunt since both evolve via Dawn Stone from the opposite gender, and it'll be lacking if one of the two is absent in the regional dex. As for sandshrew, it depends if Homika's gym is next to the desert route.
    How do I describe this logic?
    geek logic exposed

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷAll hail King Neptune and his water breathersƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

I really like the two new gym leaders they revealed (the water guy, Shizui and the poison girl, Homika). I think they will probably be the first 2 gls, or at least close. I think they have replaced the Striaton Trio and Lenora (anyone else notice that Striaton and Nacrene have been wiped of the map by ice?) I think there will be more gl and e4 changes also.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Valeyard View Post
    I really like the two new gym leaders they revealed (the water guy, Shizui and the poison girl, Homika). I think they will probably be the first 2 gls, or at least close. I think they have replaced the Striaton Trio and Lenora (anyone else notice that Striaton and Nacrene have been wiped of the map by ice?) I think there will be more gl and e4 changes also.
    If this is the case, we will get another new leader to replace Brycen from Icirrus City, because the city have also been wiped of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Valeyard View Post
    If this is the case, we will get another new leader to replace Brycen from Icirrus City, because the city have also been wiped of the map.
    You may be right, but I was thinking that maybe Icirrus City wasn't wiped off. Maybe it's a little mixed in with the ice and is year round winter? Still, you may be right.

Follow Purellian On Twitter
    Visit Purellian's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Professor Akuroma

Hmm, I haven't heard this theory before. Is there somewhere that people were talking about it? It makes me think of some sort of twisted experiment to find the perfect clone or something. Damn that Ghetsis! (fist shake)

Waiting for Pokemon X and Pokemon Y since January, 2013!

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Purellian View Post
    Hmm, I haven't heard this theory before. Is there somewhere that people were talking about it? It makes me think of some sort of twisted experiment to find the perfect clone or something. Damn that Ghetsis! (fist shake)
    People just thought that "N" was a designation that he was part of a series of clones, but that doesn't hold up as well now that we know it's just short for "Natural". I'm guessing N goes by N simply because Natural is a horrible name.

I do like the idea of Akuroma being Ghetsis' son...maybe he's the bastard child who N was chosen over to lead Team Plasma? That'd be an interesting dynamic, perhaps with Akuroma wishing to prove himself to Ghetsis after N's failure.

Follow Purellian On Twitter
    Visit Purellian's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Black & White 2 Character Discussion Thread

Watching the gameplay footage again, I'm wondering who the woman walking to your house in the beginning is. Any ideas? I don't think it's Professor Juniper, it doesn't look like her. And why is she walking to your house, anyway?

Waiting for Pokemon X and Pokemon Y since January, 2013!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Purellian View Post
    Watching the gameplay footage again, I'm wondering who the woman walking to your house in the beginning is. Any ideas? I don't think it's Professor Juniper, it doesn't look like her. And why is she walking to your house, anyway?
    Could it be your mother? Maybe she's walking back to your house to wake you up, as you forgot to set your alarm the night before and overslept. I mean, that would explain the crazy hair...

Blog Entries

What is up with those blue things on Akuroma's hair?

I thought that was a random effect added by the magazine but that's actually part of his hair.
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quattro ~ Bajeena View Post
    I do like the idea of Akuroma being Ghetsis' son...maybe he's the bastard child who N was chosen over to lead Team Plasma? That'd be an interesting dynamic, perhaps with Akuroma wishing to prove himself to Ghetsis after N's failure.
    Ghetsis manipulated N and loathed him for being the very thing that he forced him to be - a "monster" unable to understand people. We know that N was just a puppet to Ghetsis, so if anything, any second son Ghetsis might have would be his favorite (especially if it turned out that N isn't his biological son). I don't think that Ghetsis' real heir would have a reason to be jealous of N so far, but if N were to defeat Ghetsis as foreshadowed in Black and White, then problems might ensue.
    Last edited by Silktree; 16th April 2012 at 09:55 PM.

i pretty like all of the new characters with exception of the male PC! They should make him better, but oK.
    the new prof is pretty interesting, and we never had a new prof introduced.

The Rival is sparky and something truly different.

Interested if Bianca will appear!? and who is the Teacher school leader.

Nice weather we're having SirOni's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I predict that Homika will be the first Gym Leader and since "her gym is actually a rock stage!" I believe that her two band mates will be her only gym trainers.

Given the Koffing designs on her stage she will probably use Koffing, each of the band members will have a Koffing, or the band's name/theme relates to Koffing. I really hope that Koffing will not be her signature Pokemon since Weezing was Koga's signature as a Kanto Gym Leader.

Repeating the line, "her gym is actually a rock stage!", in my head a couple of times gave me the crazy idea that her gym may actually be a travelling gym.
    Last edited by SirOni; 17th April 2012 at 12:27 PM.
    Caro: 0774-4484-9102

IGN: Antonio

URPG:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/cerony-urpg-66373/

追放されたバカ

So we get to name our rival again?

Thank god, Cheren was just a stupid name.

Blog Entries
    Follow BanetteWobbuffet On Twitter

Idea! Akuroma made an item to fuse Kyurem with Reshiram/Zekrom and then used that Pokemon to freeze over Unova!
    Dibs on Banette or Wobbuffet.
    I claimed Wobbufet! Man, that doesn't sound very exciting.
    Formerly known as BanetteWobbuffet.
    I don't calculate stat values, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are. I just play the game normally. If you agree copy & paste this in your sig.
    Write your questions on a $20 bill and send them in to me.
    We now return you to your abnormal programming.
    I have claimed Imposter.

Master of all balls. Pocket Ace's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Question! Is Achroma a "professor" like everyone seems to say (in the traditional sense that we know)? Or is he just another researcher like Fennel or? I don't think it was shown or said that he gives the players their starter Pokémon.

Credits to @Power of Aura :D

Page 15 of 94 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast