BW2 Teams - Page 6
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: BW2 Teams

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

Default Re: BW2 Teams

I'm going back in my memories of Pokemon, and I'm going to use my most memerable Pokemon, along with two Pokemon I like. In the end, I'm going to end up with...

Zoroark: It's a Pokemon I like, plus it seems very cool looking and interesting with it's signature Ability, Illusion.
    Serperior: I used this as my started in White, plus it's a very cool Pokemon. The one I'm going to get though, has Contrary.
    Empoleon: This was my starter in Platnium, after my saved data on Diamond got deleted. He really helped me get back in the game. Was amazing in battles too.
    Blaziken: This was the first Pokemon I ever had. I lost him when my saved data on Diamond got deleted. When I migrated him onto my Diamond, he was Level 97. He was the total best at Pokemon battles, no doubt. This Blaziken will have Speed Boost.
    Salamence: She was the first Pokemon I used on the Battle Frontier in Emerald, along with Wailord and Sealeo. I didn't really get much success with the team, but it was fun to use and won me some battles in the Battle Dome. This Salamence will have Moxie.
    Golurk: I never used it, but it seems like a very cool Pokemon, being mechanical. Even though it was kinda easy for me to defeat in White, I looked up it's stats and movepool, and it looks pretty powerful and covered my weaknesses. Thats why he is on my team.

I'm planning to post a video of me battling myself (yes, myself) between both games, Black 2 and White 2. This team will be on White 2.

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

Blog Entries

I'll probably have:
    Serperior (Trickster) Main Member
    Arcanine (Growl) Second in command
    Vaporeon (Aqua) Reliable battler
    Lucario (Aurablast) Reliable battler
    Zoroark (N's) Never used Zoroark so....
    Vanilluxe (Shiny) I'll trade over my shiny Vannilite from my White version.
    Shiny Sninx Breeding!
    Hatch Count: 67
    Trying to obtain a Shiny Shinx!

Blog Entries
    Follow VeggiePopper On Twitter

So far, the Pokémon I've alraady caught have all their good backstories. My completed planned team consists of the following Pokémon:

1. Litwick-Lampent-Chandelure: I replaced my starter in its favor (after all, it's a three-stage fire type Pokémon, and I always choose the fire starter, so it fits). I bred it from my Black1 cartridge, spent the last two weeks looking for one with a good nature (Timid) and IV's. Since it's a girl, I named it Paola.

2. Sigilyph: Again, bred from my Black 1. It's a boy, so I called it Philyp. What makes it interesting is that I bred it back in March 2011 for my Black 1 team, but decided not to use it at the very last moment. Since I wanted a Psychic team for my Black 2, I gave Philyp a second chance here. It has a good nature (Modest) and has Magic Guard, which makes me wonder why I ditched it on the first place.

3. Riolu-Lucario: I planned to have one since I first knew it was part of the New Unova Pokédex. What I didn't know back then (and didn't know until last night either) is that it is available so early. When I arrived in Floccesy Ranch, WHAM! My first wild Pokémon there was a Riolu. Caught it and when I checked its status, it had an Adamant nature, isn't that perfect? His name is Lucas (a pun on Lucario and the name of the male protagonist from the game Lucario debuted in).

4. Magnemite-Magneton-Magnezone: Just caught it a few minutes ago at Virbank Complex. I named it Mito and has a pretty Magnet Pull. Originally planned a Mareep, but when I designed my team, I noticed that it had Pokémon from all generations except I; on the other side, I had two Gen II Pokés, so, after a little thought, I settled for the Magnemite family instead of Mareep, because, although I love it (Ampharos is my fav G-II mon.), I've used it lots and lots of times, whereas Magnemite remains the only electric Gen I Pokémon I've never ever used, so it seemed fair to me. The fact that it is found early in the game, just as Mareep, helped me overcome the loss of a Mareep and sealed the deal, although I admit I got a bit sad when I saw all those overworld Mareep at Floccesy Ranch.

5. Trapinch-Vibrava-Flygon: If it's male, I'll name it Bono; if I get a female, I'll call it Dragonette.

6. Larvitar-Pupitar-Tyranitar: Despite how popular it is, I've never trained one on my story mode playthroughs, so I decided to take the chance now that it is again part of a regional Dex. If male, I'll call it Tirano, if female, Big Girl.

Pt: 5285 3562 3697- Veggie
    SS: 5156 5108 0540- Dany
    B1: 0175 8413 2944- Popper
    B2: 1163 7552 4502- Jonatan
    3DS: 1418-6718-4136

I don't have the game yet, but I did try to put a team together, ahead of time. Here's what I came up with, not in any particular order:

1. Magnezone
    2. Absol
    3. Swanna
    4. Galvantula
    5. Garchomp
    6. Glaceon

I might change it, though; I usually change my team 3 or 4 times, anyway.
    Last edited by Frazay; 10th October 2012 at 08:36 PM.

Orange And Black October Serperiority's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Serperiority On Twitter
    Visit Serperiority's Youtube Channel

My team so far (I'm only in Castelia):

~ Snivy
    ~ Mareep
    ~ Magnemite
    ~ Azurill
    ~ Pidove
    ~ Growlithe

Now I'm sure I would have to make adjustments as I go on (a Ground-type is in the near future), what should I consider getting?

Serperior99 Fanclub | Bulbagarden's Californian Club | From the Serperior's Lair, My Blog
    I've claimed Serperior, Overgrow, Bicycle, Poke Ball, & Pokemon White Version

Blog Entries

I THINK I got my team...

Snivy-> Servine->Serperior (Starter) (Grass)
    Riolu-> Lucario (can't believe he's available so early...) (Fighting/Steel)
    Growlithe->Arcanine (again way to powerful to be available so early...) (Fire)
    Elekid-> Electabuzz-> Electivire or Mareep-> Flaaffy-> Ampharos (depending on which game I buy...) (Electric)
    Sandile-> Krokorok-> Krookodile (Ground/Dark)
    Ducklett->Swanna (Need a surfer/flyer...) (Water/Flying)
    Last edited by Articwolf10; 8th October 2012 at 10:50 PM.
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Blog Entries

Let's see;

Oshawott
    Growlithe
    Riolu
    Trapinch
    Skorupi
    Zorua

This is my pre-league team that I will use against the E4 and then I'll train a lot more afterwards. Others for consideration are Eevee forms like Jolteon/Vapereon/Espeon, Vaporeon only if I chose Snivy for my first Pokemon. If I had an extra DS I would use a Gen III starter like Treecko as my first Pokemon but I can't...

The biggest debate is to go with a Flygon that has a high Sp. Attack stats or Attack stats, I'm thinking the same about Arcanine and Samurott.

I'd be covered with Wild Charge so I wouldn't need Jolteon, Espeon is fast but really the only move I would count on it for is Psychic, like Thunderbolt/Thunder on Jolteon.

Drapion would be the tank of the team and have Toxic Spikes and be a help with Sniper; Cross Poison and Night Slash on its moveset. Its last move either Swords Dance, Earthquake, Rock Slide or Aqua Tail for Fire/Ground/Rock coverage.

Iffy about Zorua because Drapion is part Dark but its Illusion ability could come in handy. Man, I wish Starly was in this game! I would love to have dependable flying type on board.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

I'm not really sure what my final team is yet, but I am going to go with a very different team than what I used in Black. Serperior and Zebstrika are probably the only definites (if I can't catch a Shinx instead of Blitzle) that I also used in Black.

But so far in Black 2, my team is Snivy, Psyduck (will definitely need a water type, I've never seriously used a Golduck before, and Psyduck can use psychic attacks, which will be handy against Roxie), and Pidove. I'm definitely catching a Buneary too. I always use a Lopunny on my team when I can, cause I adore it. <3

Blog Entries

My team so far:

Dewott (Prima)- Level 21 (Starter)
    Lucario (Ruki)- Level 20
    Golett (どぐう: Dogū)- Level 20 <--- You knew that I was going to have one of these little guys. This is me you're dealing with!
    Elekid (Loki*)- Level 15

Loki's lagging a bit behind, as I want to spend some time boosting his Attack and haven't really had the chance. Prima's been a bit...difficult to raise, as he's somewhat weak. He's fainted on me twice, which doesn't bode well. Ruki and Dogū on the other hand...

Those two are outright murderers. I'm serious. Having never worked with a Lucario for an extended time, I had no idea that they could be so powerful--Ruki pretty much rips anything apart that comes at him. Dogū is the same--a No Guard Golett is a breeze to train, even more than an Iron Fist! (Seriously, give the little guy Focus Blast and have a happy. He'll mow down anything that stares at him wrong!)

The last two slots are open for a reason; I have yet to figure out who may take on the role of my Fire type or Flying type. I'll be willing to give a few 'Mons a shot and see what happens but as of right now, this seems to be my core team.

*What, you were expecting me to name him Thor?! As if!

Blog Entries

My team right now: W2

Dewott (28)
    Sandslash (29)
    Flaaffy (26)
    Growlithe (26)
    Pidove and Purrloin (which have since tuesday been lacking in training and are now HM slaves)

I'll most likely replace the last two by the time i face the champion. in my mind i'm considering Gardevoir, Musharna, Sigilyph, or Drifblim (for one slot).
    though until i need another pokemon that the top 4 can't handle, i won't train any others.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Ooh, I just thought of another member for my team. I think I'll catch an Eevee and make it a Flareon. It's my favorite Eeveelution and I've never used one on an in-game team before. ^^

So, so far, my final team will be:

Serperior
    Golduck
    Unfezant
    Lopunny
    Flareon

I'll need an ice type for that last slot. It would work against both Skyla and Drayden. Maybe I'll catch another Eevee and make it Glaceon. I dunno.

EDIT: Actually, I just remembered that Lopunny can learn ice type moves and that I was going to add Zebstrika. lol, silly me. XD

About to face Skyla

Dunsparce "Soda" Lv. 40
    Lilligant "Lily" Lv. 37
    Sandslash "Snaps" Lv. 37
    Mr. Mime "Delilah" Lv. 36
    Altaria "Peluca" Lv. 35
    Joltik "Squire" recently added so only Lv. 26

I realize that Lilligant's name isn't creative at all, but "Lily" was my name in White, which I have about 700 hours on, so I payed Homage o it by naming my lilligant "Lily"
    White 2:

Blog Entries

Currently in the middle of Victory Road in White 2. I think I'm a bit under-leveled because some trainers have Pokemon a few levels above mine:
    Samurott Lv. 55
    Lucario Lv. 53
    Arcanine Lv. 54
    Zoroark Lv. 53
    Krookodile Lv.52
    Altaria Lv. 53
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Well, guess I'm not going to be adding any Eeveelutions to my team. You can't catch one. And I really wanted to use a Flareon too...

It's stupid though. Why make them appear in the wild if they're not catchable?

my time has come Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Well, guess I'm not going to be adding any Eeveelutions to my team. You can't catch one. And I really wanted to use a Flareon too...

It's stupid though. Why make them appear in the wild if they're not catchable?
    Just catch an Eevee and evolve it...?

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast