BW2 Teams - Page 4

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 211
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: BW2 Teams

  1. #46
    Slenderman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Rosswood Park
    Posts
    1,961
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: BW2 Teams

    I plan on having

    Samurott
    Lucario
    Arcanine
    Krookodile
    Swoobat
    Beartic

    That's what I'm planning without examining where certain pokemon are and what level you catch them at.
    I don't always resist, but when I do, it's with The Resistance. Stay resistant, my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Defense
    After all, what is a Resistance member if he doesn't resist?

  2. #47
    NiGHTS,Reala,Jackle Dream-boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Nightopia
    Posts
    296
    Blog Entries
    50

    Default Re: BW2 Teams

    Dewott
    Stunfisk
    Emolga
    Eelektross
    Galvantula
    Zebstrika
    I might switch Archeops,Escavalier and/or Zekrom in sometimes. But it'll mostly be electric types.

  3. #48
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: BW2 Teams

    I finished Pokemon Black 2 and found this team to be pretty good
    Emboar
    Swanna
    Levanny
    Krookodile
    Beatric (Traded from Pokemon White to defeat Shaga)
    Magnezone
    All of them were around level 73 and managed to KO Elite Four no problem.

  4. #49
    Registered User BlackHawk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    34

    Visit BlackHawk42's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BW2 Teams

    Espeon
    Samurott
    Electivire
    Bisharp/Lucario
    Flygon
    Magmortar

    This team is still subject to change but I think it will do fine

  5. #50
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: BW2 Teams

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk42 View Post
    Espeon
    Samurott
    Electivire
    Bisharp/Lucario
    Flygon
    Magmortar

    This team is still subject to change but I think it will do fine
    Your team looks good, but I would ditch Espeon for Sigilyph so you can do massive damage and travel to places. Alternatively I would ditch Flygon for a Haxarous.

  6. #51
    PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    183
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default New path, new team

    so ive been giving my future team some thought. anyone else got ideas? im thinking of catching eevee (umbreon eventually), arcanine, and along with my starter snivy, im keeping my fingers crossed that nidoran and swablu have wandered into the region. still on the fence about my 6th pokemon. maybe kangaskhan :D

    a note. im trying my best to go into this one relatively blind, so if youve read the whole list of pokemon, please dont spoil it for me :P

  7. #52
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7,802
    Blog Entries
    138

    Follow Zeb on Tumblr

    Default Re: New path, new team

    Quote Originally Posted by trainer_ebony View Post
    so ive been giving my future team some thought. anyone else got ideas? im thinking of catching eevee (umbreon eventually), arcanine, and along with my starter snivy, im keeping my fingers crossed that nidoran and swablu have wandered into the region. still on the fence about my 6th pokemon. maybe kangaskhan :D

    a note. im trying my best to go into this one relatively blind, so if youve read the whole list of pokemon, please dont spoil it for me :P
    Can you please check whether a thread exists before making a new one with the same topic. This BW2 teams thread was only a few down from the top of the forum, so it wasn't hard to see.

    Also, if you don't want to spoiled, you might want to avoid this section altogether really because it's full of them. :>
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

  8. #53
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    1

  9. #54
    PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    183
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: New path, new team

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by trainer_ebony View Post
    so ive been giving my future team some thought. anyone else got ideas? im thinking of catching eevee (umbreon eventually), arcanine, and along with my starter snivy, im keeping my fingers crossed that nidoran and swablu have wandered into the region. still on the fence about my 6th pokemon. maybe kangaskhan :D

    a note. im trying my best to go into this one relatively blind, so if youve read the whole list of pokemon, please dont spoil it for me :P
    Can you please check whether a thread exists before making a new one with the same topic. This BW2 teams thread was only a few down from the top of the forum, so it wasn't hard to see.

    Also, if you don't want to spoiled, you might want to avoid this section altogether really because it's full of them. :>
    gotcha. sorry ^^' was late so i didnt realy think about it. same with the fact spoilers are likely here XD
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375


  10. #55
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    170

    Default Re: BW2 Teams


  11. #56
    Yun
    Yun is offline
    Hear the Roar of Thunder Yun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Archelyte Steppe
    Posts
    1,718
    Blog Entries
    4

  12. #57
    ˙pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ buıuɹnʇ doʇs Apex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    On Stranger Tides
    Posts
    579

    Visit Apex's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BW2 Teams

    Update, since it's a month away, I have set up my projected team, subject to change.

    And what's with all the people trying to use pokemon that AREN'T IN THE NEW UNOVA DEX? >_<
    Baka-kun likes this.



    SEAHAWKS SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS

  13. #58
    World Class Hentai Baka-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Steel City
    Posts
    962
    Blog Entries
    6

    Follow Baka-kun on Tumblr

    Default Re: BW2 Teams

    So after thinking it over, this is what I have so far. Houndour and Chimchar will be brought over as eggs from White.

    The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you - Nyx (Persona 3)
    <- banner by TheEroKing of animesuki forums.

  14. #59
    Registered User SimH5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    229

    Default Re: BW2 Teams

    I'm gonna start with Snivy then improvise. Just like old times.

  15. #60
    Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New Bark Town
    Posts
    675
    Blog Entries
    55

    Default Re: BW2 Teams

    Hmmmm....I don't know, really. I have a rough plan but it's open to change:
    Emboar/Samurott/Servine
    Darmanitan
    Lilligant
    Archeops
    Zweilous/Fraxure
    Mienshao

    ...I'm also considering Zebstrika and Braviary/Mandibuzz. And then we have Eevee, Riolu, Growlithe, and such. Ugh.
    Last edited by Miles101; 10th September 2012 at 06:26 PM.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •