BW2 Teams - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: BW2 Teams

Default Re: BW2 Teams

I have become so attached to my White team (Whimsicott, Volcarona, Galvantula, Crustle, Beartic and Carracosta) that I reckon I'm going to substitute Whimsicott for a Sceptile and roll with those Pokémon. I couldn't imagine using a different team now. It's weird. I think this is "my" team. Every other game I play will be experimenting with different combinations of Pokémon, or different stories in my head for that Trainer, but my "main" game henceforth will probably have that same team.

At least until Generation VI Pokémon make their appearance, anyway.

In fact, I think I'm gonna go train up a Treecko right now, to take my Whimsicott's place in my White team. :P
    I do regular Pokémon giveaways on Tumblr, click here and come trade with me!

this is just a tentative list:

b2: claydol/volcarona/metagross/mienshao/drapion/vaporeon
    w2: ampharos/camerupt/klinklang/walrein/flygon/tangrowth

actually instead of the 'klang, i might use the afro buffalo but then my team is really slow. might use zangoose or heracross instead - suggestions?

i like using mons that i normally wouldn't use in playthroughs
    no starters because i don't like most starters
    hi

yes most of these are late in the game - in order to get to these guys, i'll just play with some throwaway mons

I just finished my first playthrough today. My team was Sunflora (Gaspar), Azumarill (Window), Ampharos (Mofumofu), Leavanny (Ledon), Stoutland (Viki), and Golduck (Apple).

Now I've begun a new playthrough. I've already caught a Riolu (Shingo) for my final team. The rest will be Dunsparce, Audino, and the three elemental monkeys.

Blog Entries

Well my 3 definite are

Snivy
    Growlithe
    Riolu

the other 3 are undecided but I'm thinking
    Solosis maybe or Espeon
    Sandile or Zorua
    and a flier/Surfer... might train Ducklett (can you get him pre-league?
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Blog Entries

I know I'm using Electivire, Magmortar, Mienshao, Flygon, Starmie, and Durant I suppose. Wish the starters got some tricks worth using, but they're just as bad as ever.

Still the Unova Champion in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael View Post
    I just finished my first playthrough today. My team was Sunflora (Gaspar), Azumarill (Window), Ampharos (Mofumofu), Leavanny (Ledon), Stoutland (Viki), and Golduck (Apple).

Now I've begun a new playthrough. I've already caught a Riolu (Shingo) for my final team. The rest will be Dunsparce, Audino, and the three elemental monkeys.
    Absolutely love Sunflora, Azumarill and Leavanny! Brilliant choices! Out of interest, what moves does your Sunflora have?

Quote Originally Posted by Signas View Post
    I know I'm using Electivire, Magmortar, Mienshao, Flygon, Starmie, and Durant I suppose. Wish the starters got some tricks worth using, but they're just as bad as ever.
    Hm, the starters aren't great in this generation, I agree. Emboar learning Fire Punch will make it a little more useful, I guess. I've a Snivy with Contrary who is pretty solid when he uses Leaf Storm. Though (and I never take the water starter), my Samurott with Surf; Ice Beam; Air Slash and Dig has been nothing but useful. I'm disappointed, but Serperior and Emboar are a let down. I wouldn't count Samurott out, though.

I really hope trading between B/W and B2/W2 is available early on.
    Last edited by Frenzy Plant; 25th July 2012 at 12:39 AM.

Happy NintendoDay Europe! Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

In my Japanese White 2 playthrough, I used Emboar, Scolipede, Braviary, Vaporeon, Flygon and Metagross.

Due to the distribution of wild Pokémon, I kind of regretted evolving my Eevee into a Vaporeon (loads of water Pokémon at the end of the game). So when I get the games in English, I'm thinking of using:
    Black 2: Serperior, Arcanine, Jolteon, Gigalith, Drapion, Starmie.
    White 2: Samurott, Electivire, Muk, Flareon, Sawsbuck, Aggron.

Watch me keep to that though....I doubt I will.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelatios View Post
    Seeing as the breeding center is conveniently located near the start of the game since BW, I think I'll send in some of the Pokemon I could only get later on from my White version to train the offspring. I'll probably send a couple dream world Pokemon too. I'm still kind of undecided whether to use 1 or 2 5th gen Pokemon that are actually not weird/freaky, or use all previous gen pokes this time around.
    The daycare centre is post-game in B2/W2.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky Kipper View Post
    I really hope trading between B/W and B2/W2 is available early on.
    As soon as you get the C-Gear (So after the first gym).

Blog Entries

Finished the game recently with Arcanine, Scrafty, Cinccino, Liligant, Sigilyph and Seviper. Overall, it was a great team. There wasn't a single Pokemon that I felt was lagging behind the others (besides maybe Seviper lategame, but that's due to ridiculous amounts of Experience Points it consumed in order to level up) and the lack of starter was somehow really refreshing.

Next time I'm probably going to use Lucario, Haxorus, Krookodile, Galvantula, Reuniclus and Swanna. I'm still focusing on generation V mostly, but the 3rd run should have more new "old" Pokemon.
    White FC: 1678-3054-7710
    Black 2 FC: 3053 3827 7149

Black 2

I think I'm going to do a 'Hoenn run' - Sceptile, Swellow, Armaldo, Manectric, Torkoal and Walrein for B2/W2. Since I've settled on my Unova team for White (Serperior, Volcarona, Galvantula, Crustle, Beartic and Carracosta) and a Kanto team for Black (Venusaur, Pidgeot, Golem, Raichu, Ninetales and Cloyster).

Though I'm more than likely going to end up re-using my Unova team. :P

Somalian Anarchy Leader! John Understands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow John Understands on Tumblr Visit John Understands's Youtube Channel

White 2

Samurott
    Flygon
    Ampharos or Electavire
    Roserade
    Lucario
    Volcarona, Gengar, or an HM slave

Black 2

Samurott
    Excadrill
    Magnezone
    Volcarona
    Lucario
    Tyranitar

I'll also bring in a POKERUS pokemon from HG.
    Last edited by John Understands; 25th July 2012 at 02:25 PM.

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I know I'll be starting with an Oshawott, but I plan on sending over a Tepig and Snivy egg over ASAP so I can get their 'Dex info. My beginning team will be filled with nothing but tossers; I plan on catching a lot of rodents and birds to use them as trade fodder. Once I get the C Gear, I can get my actual team together.

For Black 2 (post Gym 1):
    Oshawott
    Golett*
    Elekid (I'm hoping to have my shiny hunt completed by then.)
    Sawk (Hoping for another shiny, but I'll take a good one if I can't nail one down.)

I haven't planned out for five and six yet, but I know that these four will be on my team. I'm thinking I may have Metagross as my Steel type and the final member is up in the air currently. I'll burn that bridge when I come to it, I guess.

*I've run into a bit of a conundrum when it comes to my Golett. I have a level 1 that's from my Masuda run that's outstanding and perfect in two stats--one being Attack--with Iron Fist. I thought he'd be the one to make it onto my B2 team. However, since I traded for that DW Golett, I'm thinking I may use that one instead. Little guy's stats aren't great and he's Jolly, but he does have No Guard. So yeah, I don't know who I want to train. But in either case, Golett will be on my team. I've already planned on it.

I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Blog Entries

Once the games are released in English, they will be:

Black 2:
    Serperior
    Chandelure
    Starmie
    Ampharos
    Flygon
    Espeon

White 2
    Samurott
    Lucario
    Altaria
    Jolteon
    Reuniclus
    Ninetales

Registered User MidnightEclipse's Avatar

Follow MidnightEclipse on Tumblr

I'm thinking of using this team for Black 2:

Emboar - Male (I don't really want to use him, but I figure I should at least give him a try as I've used the other starters.)
    Glaceon Female - Snow Cloak (Because I love Glaceon :p)
    Delcatty - Female - Wonder Skin (I've always wanted to use Skitty, but I never got the chance. I think her DW ability sounds really fun, so I thought I'd give her a try :D)
    Wailord - Male - Water Veil (I need a surfer and I haven't used a Wailord before so I thought why not try one out?)
    Lucario - Female (I've already used one but I need a Pokemon I can get really early on.)
    Drifblim - Female - Flare Boost (I used Drifblim in Platinum, but I really like her DW ability so I'll use one again. )
    Mandibuzz - Female - Weak Armour (I used to hate Mandibuzz but her design has really grown on me and now I can't wait to use one!)
    Klinklang - N/A - Clear Body (I've never used it, and it has a really cool design so now I will. )
    Drapion - Male - Sniper ( The only Poison Types I've used are Roserade and briefly Crobat, so I want to use one again.)
    Garchomp - Female ( I have an amazing Garchomp on HeartGold, so I can't wait to have one in shiny form. I hear it's really hard to complete Black Skyscraper though. :/)

I could only narrow it down to 10 Pokemon in rotation, the new Unova dex is just so cool! I also want to use Chandelure, Mienshao, Metagross, Whimsicott, Ampharos and many of my other favourites in the new dex, but I'm trying to use as many new Pokemon as possible. Maybe if I get White 2 aswell I'll use some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightEclipse View Post
    I'm thinking of using this team for Black 2:

Emboar - Male (I don't really want to use him, but I figure I should at least give him a try as I've used the other starters.)
    Glaceon Female - Snow Cloak (Because I love Glaceon :p)
    Delcatty - Female - Wonder Skin (I've always wanted to use Skitty, but I never got the chance. I think her DW ability sounds really fun, so I thought I'd give her a try :D)
    Wailord - Male - Water Veil (I need a surfer and I haven't used a Wailord before so I thought why not try one out?)
    Lucario - Female (I've already used one but I need a Pokemon I can get really early on.)
    Drifblim - Female - Flare Boost (I used Drifblim in Platinum, but I really like her DW ability so I'll use one again. )
    Mandibuzz - Female - Weak Armour (I used to hate Mandibuzz but her design has really grown on me and now I can't wait to use one!)
    Klinklang - N/A - Clear Body (I've never used it, and it has a really cool design so now I will. )
    Drapion - Male - Sniper ( The only Poison Types I've used are Roserade and briefly Crobat, so I want to use one again.)
    Garchomp - Female ( I have an amazing Garchomp on HeartGold, so I can't wait to have one in shiny form. I hear it's really hard to complete Black Skyscraper though. :/)

I could only narrow it down to 10 Pokemon in rotation, the new Unova dex is just so cool! I also want to use Chandelure, Mienshao, Metagross, Whimsicott, Ampharos and many of my other favourites in the new dex, but I'm trying to use as many new Pokemon as possible. Maybe if I get White 2 aswell I'll use some of them.
    I can't recommend Whimsicott enough. I love the thing. It's adorable, and I love battling with it as well.

Registered User MidnightEclipse's Avatar

Follow MidnightEclipse on Tumblr

I know, I've used Whimsicott. She was really helpful on my Black playthrough and really adorable too!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast