BW2 Teams - Page 13
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: BW2 Teams

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: BW2 Teams

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky Kipper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Still stumped on the last member, though.
    I highly recommend Ferrothorn, Serperior, Jellicent or Genesect if you have one. Genesect is the only legendary I would ever use.
    I did pick up my Genesect and I'm thinking I may use it. But right now I'm just trying to get it to stop glaring at me with murder in its eyes.

I managed to breed for a male Pawniard (Adamant with Defiant) and I've been training the little guy, who I'm calling Casshern. (Get the joke?) So I have five of six covered but I'm lacking a sixth man. I haven't gone near the eighth Gym yet and I'm not quite ready for the E4...which in this case is a good thing.

Everyone is hovering at level 62--except for Dogū, at 63--and Casshern, at level 42. I really need to work on Casshern badly. He is severely lagging behind.

I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

The team I used to clear the Elite 4 was Darmanitan, Haxorus, Vaporeon, Magneton, Sigilyph and Scrafty.

But I hardly used Sigilyph and Scrafty, and I pretty much only used Vaporeon for Ice Beam against Iris. Darmanitan, Haxorus and Magneton just wreck things! Especially Darmanitan. And Magneton is just so hard to kill when it has eviolite.

I used those four Pokemon to defeat all the regional leaders tournaments at the PWT, too. I always do rotation battles. I think they're more fun and I think I'm better at them than singles.

But sometimes, I wonder why I use anyone else but Darmanitan. She just destroys everything, it's ridiculous. If there's a generation 6 and Darumaka is in the regional dex, I'm going to have a hard time not using it again (personal policy is to not use the same Pokemon in more than one game as long as I remembered I used them before). Because she's so great, she is my highest level: 81. She's 8 levels above my lowest on the team (Scrafty at 73). I try to even it out, but Scrafty keeps fainting and Darmanitan just speeds everything up. Anyone else have that problem sometimes?

More fab than Sylveon. Sir Fabulous's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My White 2 story mode team was Leavanny, Magnezone, Claydol, Mantine, Altaria, and Mamoswine. My Leavanny clawed his way through Shauntal with Leaf Blade, Shadow Claw, and Swords Dance. Ironically, Claydol was the powerhouse in the Grimsley fight, and Mantine and Magnezone destroyed Caitlin's team. Mantine and Altaria more than proved their worth against Marshal, but Iris was the easiest battle of all (Claydol, Mantine, Altaria, and Mamoswine all knew Ice Beam).

Now, their all at level 89 and constantly being rotated, with Staraptor, Breloom, Heracross, Golurk, every Eeveelution, a shiny Drapion, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Ampharos, Starmie, Lucario, Arcanine, and Bisharp thrown into the mix, each around level 75 (except Staraptor, Leafeon, Umbreon, and Ferrothorn, all at level 87).

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

I only just finished the Plasma Finale and won against Ghetsis. I'm right in front of Victory Road.

My team is

I doubt anyone would have the same team as mine. So if you happen to see this team of six on random matchup, assume it's me XDD

The team I used was Samurott, Haxorus, Galvantula, Arcanine, Lucario and Crobat. The first three did well with the moveset I'd used for them, Lucario and Arcanine kind of lagged at times, but that was mostly due to me not giving tutoring the right move on them and even then they still held up ok. Crobat ended up being cannon fodder whenever I tried to use him due to his poor defenses so he was the weakest member of my team.

Minion of the Damned cityvillain's Avatar

My first time playing B2 after months of not playing any pokemon games. Currently in the middle of the game.

Serperior
    Probopass
    Espeon
    Leavanny
    Magmar
    Kenta's Pokemon Party

Uhh... I just thought of the worst team ever.

Magikarp
    Feebas
    Snivy
    Patrat

There you go. The worst team ever for double battle.

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Purazuma View Post
    My White 2 story mode team was Leavanny, Magnezone, Claydol, Mantine, Altaria, and Mamoswine. My Leavanny clawed his way through Shauntal with Leaf Blade, Shadow Claw, and Swords Dance. Ironically, Claydol was the powerhouse in the Grimsley fight, and Mantine and Magnezone destroyed Caitlin's team. Mantine and Altaria more than proved their worth against Marshal, but Iris was the easiest battle of all (Claydol, Mantine, Altaria, and Mamoswine all knew Ice Beam).

Now, their all at level 89 and constantly being rotated, with Staraptor, Breloom, Heracross, Golurk, every Eeveelution, a shiny Drapion, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Ampharos, Starmie, Lucario, Arcanine, and Bisharp thrown into the mix, each around level 75 (except Staraptor, Leafeon, Umbreon, and Ferrothorn, all at level 87).
    I don't know if I could ever put my Golurk on rotate. He's pretty much my leader. Dogū can murder anything that comes at him; the fact that he has No Guard also helps. To be blunt, I'm not terribly nervous about Iris: Dogū has Ice Punch and he can lay out nearly anything. Just ask Drayden.

I may, however, replace my Starmie. Starfire seems to only be back-up; she's never really been able to hold her own. Even my Bisharp Casshern has better luck in battle. =/

I think I have my sixth and final right now: I sent over a Lonely female Bagon named Megatronia and I've been training her. She's up to level 41 right now. Once she hits 49, I'll let her evolve and finish her out at 50. In this case, I'm trying to take care of two slots at once: I need a flyer and a nice, beefy Dragon type. She'll take care of both. Once she hits 50, I'll continue on with the story and face the E4--the others are strong enough to cover for her.

I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

My Team

Samurott
    Reuniclus
    Tyranitar
    Drifblim
    Flygon
    Blaziken

Generally I try to work with types and make sure I've got a fairly balanced team. Whatever other types aren't represented, I teach moves of that type to the other pokemon. They're stats aren't too bad either - all of them make the top 100 on the serebii list, I think. Maybe not Reuniclus, but, OH WELL IT'S A GREEN JELLY BUNNY.

Okay so my team right now looks like this

Samurott
    Ampharos
    Zoroark
    Cobalion
    Virizion
    Unfezant

I'm not exactly a guy who thinks of balance when it comes to making teams, I just go for what I find to be the coolest group.

I want to make a second team with Drudiggon (just got him), Throh, Kyurem, Haxorus and a random duo but I'm focused on maxing out my current crew.

My Team:

Leafeon - Leslie
    Leaf Blade
    Strength
    X-Scissor
    Swords Dance

Starmie - Sarah
    Surf
    Psychic
    Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam

Darmanitan - Derek
    Fire Punch
    Earthquake
    Hammer Arm
    Zen Headbutt

Scrafty - Sean
    Brick Break
    Thunderpunch
    Hi Jump Kick
    Crunch

Crobat - Zeke
    Acrobatics
    Cross Poison
    Toxic
    Fly

Eelektross - Ellie
    Thuderpunch
    Crunch
    Acrobatics
    Dragon Claw

I'm playing W2. I just got that Zorua. He's giving me a bit of a dilemma: should I use him to replace my Umbreon, whom I'll save for the Subway? Should I instead replace Umbreon with Braviary? Or should I stick it out with Umbreon? I'm inclined to choose either Umbreon or Braviary, but we'll see.

At any rate, here's my team:
    Servine (Percy), lvl. 33, male
    -- Adamant with 31 IVs in Defense; his Leaf Blade is beastly, and it's tough to knock him out

Lucario (Wepwawet), lvl. 32, male
    -- Timid; can't wait for Aura Sphere!

Scolipede (Roxie, because I am super-creative haha), lvl. 32, female
    -- Lonely

Ampharos (Android), lvl. 30, male
    -- Quiet; he's slow and he's been a pain to raise, but he's awesome all the same

Trapinch (Pyrope), lvl. 32, female
    -- Brave with a 31 in Speed, lolwhoops; she's [going to be] really tough, though, and useful for breeding thanks to her good IVs

Umbreon (Void), lvl. 25, male
    -- Careful

Nope, no OCD here. None at all.
    --> Jenna

In Black 2 I wanted a team made up of my favorites from every Generation so I have:

Blaze (Charizard)
    Guillotine (Scizor)
    Maelstrom (Flygon)
    Haze (Toxicroak)
    Dreadbolt (Eelektross)
    Evaporate (Vaporeon)

Check my sig to see full team :)
    Team X-Gen (Black 2)

Karen of the Johto Elite Four
    Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites

Minion of the Damned cityvillain's Avatar

My post-game team. I never do much EV training before, and now I'm trying to take it seriously. LOL

Toxicroak, Adamant, 252Atk, 252Def, 4Spe
    Mismagius, Timid, 252SpeA, 252Spe, 4 HP
    Feraligatr, Jolly, 252Atk, 252Spe, 4HP
    Hydreigon, Timid, 252SpeA, 252Spe, 4HP
    Kenta's Pokemon Party

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast