Breeding is really being made easier this time around... - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breeding is really being made easier this time around...

Ditto is stuck with the second Leader's 'Roserade moveset'. :( I let Ditto faint in battle with the Roserade so it took on her moveset. It was all fun for a while, but now no matter what I do, I cannot get rid of the moves. I've tried letting Ditto faint again, used up all the PP, etc etc. Lol.

sorry for necromancy, but i've asked at a few other forums: does everstone still keep natures passed on when breeding when attached to ditto or a female? someone on another forum seems to say it doesn't, as in he bred 2 whole boxes of pokemon and only 2 had the same nature as the mother.

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE Æsahættr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can't see why they'd remove it even if it is a bug. I mean it has helped so many people already and with the developers scanning forums (I've heard, is it true?) they'd see that it is a definate boon to the games and it doesn't really do ANYTHING damaging to the cart does it?

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We only know of PUSA scanning the forums. I doubt Game Freak looks at the English boards but they might get some reports from PUSA.

I don't think it was supposed to be a bug, as it looks like an intentional feature. I wonder if it's a bug that it's not supposed to work any more, however, or if one of the new inscenses is a general replacement for it? etc

Quote Originally Posted by donnieaxel View Post
    Ditto is stuck with the second Leader's 'Roserade moveset'. :( I let Ditto faint in battle with the Roserade so it took on her moveset. It was all fun for a while, but now no matter what I do, I cannot get rid of the moves. I've tried letting Ditto faint again, used up all the PP, etc etc. Lol.
    Move Deleter/ Relearner? Tried them?

I Cussed Out A Midget!!!! Ben Kingsley Shuckle's Avatar

I like this idea. I could faint all my Dittos with movesets. It was difficult for me to give my Goldeen Psybeam. I had to hack my ROM to make Remoraid catchable in Emerald and level it up to 22. Now Goldeen knows it, but it was tedious. This makes things easier.
    Get Bent Dr. Phil. Your show is shit.

The Bob & Tom Show rules!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12