The Bragging Thread! - Page 6

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: The Bragging Thread!

Follow gekkouga on Tumblr

Default Re: The Bragging Thread!

it took me about an hour of leveling, but last night I was able to trade a Dodrio for a female Froakie with its hidden ability!
    right now, I'm breeding it with my modest japanese Froakie, trying to get a shiny.
    current goals: shiny swirlix, shiny pancham

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Not a REALLY big achievement, but I got a female Eevee with a +sp. defense nature, and as a Sylveon, it's tanking special attacks like hell. :D I wanted a female Sylveon so I could name it Fauna (after one of the three fairies from Sleeping Beauty). lol

It's a laughable accomplishment, but my Talonflame is the first Pokemon that I've had to actually make it to level 100.
    TFerro and Heredity like this.
    Which came first: the Mew or the Arceus?

After playing Pokemon since gen II i finally managed to get a shiny Pokemon except the red Gyarados... while searching for a Pikachu for my Pokedex i found a shiny Fletchling! On top of that, Talonflame is my favourite Gen 6 Pokemon =)

I Matsuda Methoded a Shiny Charmander baby to give to my best friend, who just started the game since it took a long time to mail it to her, and caught a backup Shiny Charmeleon in Friend Safari in case none of my eggs hatched shiny. I wound up keeping the Charmeleon (now a Charizard), which has Solar Power, +Sp Attack nature, and 31 Sp Attack IVs! Also has 31 IVs in Defense, wishing it was Speed, but I can't be picky with Shinies haha.

The Shiny Charmander wound up being female, like she wanted. What are the odds?

I had 8 boxes of eggs and got the shiny about 4 boxes in, hatching the others to see if I get another shiny so I can maybe trade it but so far none are.

Quote Originally Posted by AmphiGamer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratelier View Post
    And in just one Pokeball, I assume? You OWN.

I want to catch me a legendary in a PREMIERE BALL someday, also just for the bragging rights.
    This isn't for X or Y, but I managed to catch Zekrom in Black 2 after only 1 Premiere Ball, and it was in the yellow zone of it's health, awake.

X/Y Bragging time - I got the game on Sunday, and I found a shiny Furfrou the first day. And then last night, on only my second encounter on route 15, I got a shiny Monkrow from a hoarde :D
    NICE!!! This isn't X and Y, but before the X and Y, I found a shiny woobat FIRST TRY in Mistraliton Cave!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Solar Dragon View Post
    I have a Ratatta in the top percentage of Ratatta.
    lol made my day! (if you don't count anything good that happened :P)
    Last edited by Shiny Celebi; 27th October 2013 at 07:50 PM.

Blog Entries

So I was trying to breed a Hasty Protean Froakie with 31 IVs in HP/SAtk/SDef/Spe....and I did one better. I got all that and its female so now if I ever feel like having a Toxic Spikes rather than a Spikes Greninja, I have a parent for it. Come to think of it, I should have been trying for a 31 IV HP/Atk/SAtk/Spe but it has "Outstanding potential" so there's a chance that the last two stats aren't that bad either. The Ditto had Max Atk and the Froakie had Max Def so neither one of those passed....hopefully if attack got passed from a parent that Froakie's attack stat isn't terrible.

I've also had the luck of adding a few random people on PSS who had awesome Safaris like this person with a Braizen and this other person with a Wartortle and Frogadier (though I already had Protean Froakie from a trade).

Hopefully I can get someone with an Ivysaur.

Quote Originally Posted by Rithirh View Post
    It's a laughable accomplishment, but my Talonflame is the first Pokemon that I've had to actually make it to level 100.
    Respect.

Good:

Better:

For the win:

And one for the road:
    Last edited by Stratelier; 27th October 2013 at 04:01 PM.
    laltrack and RainbowSylveon like this.
    "What?! You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"
    (No wonder Pokemon nicknames are so difficult to think up.)

Vivillon Color: High Plains
    Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210

My latest achievement:

Breeding a Bulbasaur with all perfect IV's.

Blog Entries

Got a shiny Ducklett with a chain of 2. In a Luxury Ball.
    White Friend Code: 4470-7985-3233
    White 2 Friend Code: 3010-6523-5582
    3DS FC: 2036-7773-9693

Follow bluestarfish on Tumblr

I guess it's not a huge huge deal since breeding got easier, but I finally got a goomey with 5 perfect IV's, a calm nature, and gooey. I don't know what I'm going to do with it (and I wish it had been female). But I do hope it turns out to be a fun one.

I'm a bit tempted to try to get one with all perfect IV's, but I don't need that 6th IV, so I'd best spend my time working on my next pokemon (I'm wanting to do a skarmory cause I've never trained one before, but have always wanted to)

Got a shiny Druddigon in my first run thru victory road

Blog Entries

i've caught 7 shinies so far in Y - most ever for me this soon into a game!

1 - first i was breeding for an adamant beldum & a shiny (calm ugh) one popped out - daughter said it looks silvery white so "SilveryWhite" is the name
    2 - then i tried that fishing thing & got a seadra - was hunting for a dragalge... (named seadra "Ugly Betty" as the missus was watching the dvd's)
    3 - got the dragalge - neutral nature but hey i'm not complaining it's my first gen 6 shiny called it "LindsayLohan" as ugly betty was still dominating the bedroom tv
    4 - got a shiny octillery with that fishing/chaining thing (just ev'd it - first this gen) missus said it looks like a haemorrhoid so i lovingly named it "Bum Grapes"
    5 - decided hordes will give me a better chance of finding shinies so went out sweet scenting - got a male foongus & named it ""Fun Guy...""
    6 - got another foongus (female) so named it ""Fun Gal..."" - yes they are terrible & yes they have the "'s round them
    7 - the reason i was sweet scenting hordes in route 20 - SHINY TREVENANT!!! yeah i love this guy & the shiny is AWESOME - careful natured with natural cure ability - can't wait to ev train it - called it "SwingYaPants" after the old trevor & simon guys - yeah my nicknames are abysmal (almost worse than my forum grammar)

i really want to catch a shiny ditto this gen - been hunting since gen 4 & no luck yet - don't reply here but leave me a VM if you have these on your friend safari & i can try there

back to the topic YEAH I'M BRAGGING ABOUT MY AWESOME SHINY TREVENANT (seriously it rocks!)
    yo son

facebook lastfm twitter ytmnd

also, 3DS FC: 3153-3959-7484

Follow Purellian On Twitter
    Visit Purellian's Youtube Channel

Got a shiny nincada, which means I now have TWO shiny pokemon for the price of one! ^_^ I love my sparkly shedinja so much.

Waiting for Pokemon X and Pokemon Y since January, 2013!

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast