The Bragging Thread! - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bragging Thread!

Default Re: The Bragging Thread!

My Sylveon is level 100. I received him in a trade at a low level and did most of his leveling up myself.

Easily wears comfy shorts Ravioko's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ravioko's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Stratelier View Post
    And in just one Pokeball, I assume? You OWN.

I want to catch me a legendary in a PREMIERE BALL someday, also just for the bragging rights.
    This isn't for X or Y, but I managed to catch Zekrom in Black 2 after only 1 Premiere Ball, and it was in the yellow zone of it's health, awake.

X/Y Bragging time - I got the game on Sunday, and I found a shiny Furfrou the first day. And then last night, on only my second encounter on route 15, I got a shiny Monkrow from a hoarde :D

The friend code and name on my trainer card is for my Nintendo 3DS, and should be used for communications via Pokemon X and Y
    Nintendo ID - AmphiGamer
    Hey, I'd appreciate it if you'd visit my YouTube channel! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC4hdu1i6E1jArf5wNSq5sA

Solo'd Drasna, Seabold, and Champion with a level 66-68 Klefki.

Edit: Never found a shiny in M'life.
    Last edited by TFerro; 15th October 2013 at 08:38 PM.

I caught a Shiny Adamant male Ralts :D

Quote Originally Posted by Contrary View Post
    Just swept the Champion, except for the last mon. I could have swept that one too, but I wanted to finish the match using Klefki.
    Klefki's a beast

heavy metal queen Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

I ended up waaaay overleveling for the E4/Champion (my team were all in the mid to low 70's) because I didn't know what to expect...and ended up 1 hit KO'ing all except 2 or 3 of all the Pokemon I went up against 8D

And I got a critical capture with Xerneas! It only took one ultra ball???
    I hear them coming for me, because the top is lonely

You could be king, but watch the queen conquer

I just got a Haunter (er, make that Gengar) on a Wonder Trade. Great! Not personally a fan of the Gastly line, so that takes care of the Pokedex entries. I wonder what I can get for it... ANOTHER Bunnelby?

I am SO catching a Bunnelby and naming it Fruitcake. Or Bugs.
    Game: "Would you like to give a nickname to the newly hatched [Pokémon]?"
    Trevor: "You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"

Vivillon Color: High Plains
    XY Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210 (feel free to add me before asking, it saves time)

Blog Entries

Follow Ein on Tumblr

Not too impressive, but I managed to defeat the Elite Four and Champion with an underlevelled team. My highest 'mon was only level 65 by the end of it. It was pretty tough going going and I used up all of my potions and revives, and had about six Full Restores left (of about twenty)
    White FC: Blair 4126 8383 6387

My claims: Joltik, Run Away, Snag Ball, Luck Incense, Shadow Rush.

^ That's generally been my policy any time I challenge a Gym or the E4 -- try to beat them without being overlevelled. In HGSS my Hitmonchan RULED against Lance's Dragonites....
    Trevor: "You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"

XY Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210 (feel free to add me before asking, it saves time)

YES! GOODRA GET, FINALLY.

All it took was me being distracted while watching a video and not realizing I was in a rainy Cyllage for some reason. Now my team is complete.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Bragging Post!

Quote Originally Posted by PKMNXY!! View Post
    Got a female Fennekin on only my third try. I thought it would take forever!
    I received a female Fennekin right away. I wasn't even going to attempt to receive a female starter, I just got lucky there.

Finally managed to locate and capture a bagon on route 8. best feeling ever.

A few days ago I erased my save file and started over, but got a female Fennekin on the first 'try' afterwards. Not quite like G3 when I got a female Treecko straight off, but close enough.

Follow Rainbow On Twitter Add Rainbow on Facebook Add Rainbow on Google+ Add Rainbow on MySpace
    Add Rainbow on Linkedin Follow Rainbow on Tumblr Follow Rainbow on Flickr Visit Rainbow's Youtube Channel

Took about three hours...but finally found and successfully caught a super size Pumpkaboo!

Got two critical captures within the first thirty captures only using normal pokeballs.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast