black and white starters...

Thread: black and white starters...

my friends call me... The poke-man's Avatar

Talking black and white starters...

I have done some researching and have come up with some ideas as to what kind of starter pokemon there will be in the new pokemon games... there will probably be a grass bird thing who is black and green that will become a flying/grass type land bird (I belive it will be some kind of kiwi or perhaps a peacock...thats funny cause alot of people were thinking that the early route mamal/birdy pokemon would be something like this)...a fox pokemon of the fire type ( lol fire fox...) who is orange and white
    and will evolve into a larger more angry looking fox...and the last one is the water starter wich looks sort of like a shelos (the blue one, cant remember if its the west or east shelos...)im thinking its gona become a large gastrodon look-a-like only water/poison.... thats all the info ive gathered so far and im not sure about my sources but at least its some where to start guessing...

Blog Entries

Default Re: black and white starters...

What do you mean you're not sure about your sources? What are your sources?

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ron ~ デリバード View Post
    Prolly checking the gazillion other starter threads out there...

To be honest, I'd like the following starters:
    Grass/Dark
    Fire/Psychic
    Water/Fighting

The main problem with the Dark-Psychic-Fighting trio is Dark's immunity to Psychic. Here, you're given an alternative to using a psychic type attack...use a fire! 1 original type combination, an uncommon one, and a rare one.

Lightbulb Re: black and white starters...

:7up: i think it should have a fourth started, some type of secret pokeman, sumethin like pikachu in yellow, you couldn't start with it in the others(Red, Blue) but i really don't know how it should be =P just a idea i had when i got my silver and remmebered the last generation

P.S.:there might be some mispelled words, but sorry, i'm so sleepy and i can't concentrate well on words =(

Thunder910

If you have any real sources state them or forever hold your peace. No one knows what the starters will be. Unless Zoroa is a starter(LOLOLOLOL what a stupid idea) we have no idea what they will be until they release more info.

I personally like the Grass/Dark,fire/psychic, and water/fighting ideas.

Kind of like in Sinnoh where Infernape was fire/fighting and Empoleon was water/steel. It made infernape good against Empoleon.

my friends call me... The poke-man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ron ~ デリバード View Post

wellll....the thing is the source is actualy a year old video i watched on youtube... Now, i know what your thinking..."wtf, how can you actualy belive a source that is older than the game itself?!"...well my old geography teacher told me some stuff that could easyly be used to contradict that statement...he told me that a stratagy to induce consumeism= over consuming( in portuguese it would be consumismo but i doubt any of you will understand that), is to release an "item"(ex:heartgold soulsilver) to the public only after the company has already started research on the more advanced version of the same product(white and black)...there for, the source could have discoverd that stuff about the new games, months before the game was even mentiond to the public...

and even if what i just said has nothing to do with anything...just remember that its fun to not be sure about this kind of stuff because then you get that cool sensation of not knowing and being able to use your imagination...besides im looking for gueses that would be diferent from twhat ive "discovered"...

Yea...i study in the same school and same grade of poke-man and our geografy teacher really says that the designers are already developing the game that will release 10 years from another release
    just like he said about heartgold and soulsilver, maybe they are already thinking of the sixth generation

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I might be trippin', cuz all I ever see is this thread over and over again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The poke-man View Post
    a fox pokemon of the fire type ( lol fire fox...) who is orange and white
    and will evolve into a larger more angry looking fox
    don't we have vulpix and ninetales as firefoxes?

Vintage Sketch's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

There is no need for another starter discussion thread.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=56317