Black & White Disscussion

Thread: Black & White Disscussion

Registered PokeGeek AuraGuardian's Avatar

Default Black & White Disscussion

Hey, Who's getting pokemon: Back or white tomorrow? What version? Why are you getting that version? and is there any advantages to the different versions?

Just thought I should start up a chat about the two new versions of pokemon. (:
    Birth Pokemon: Torneros

Claimed Character: Red Eyes(OFFICIAL)
    Claimed Pokemon: Torneros (waiting for it to be OFFICIALLY claimed)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Black & White Disscussion

I'm getting Pokemon White tomorrow (if those idiots at Amazon don't want a lawsuit!)I know very little about the differences, there's probably very little as usual so i don't let it bother me. I've already decided to play as the female, obviously, and chose Pokabu as my starter.

Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

My copy of White arrived today and I last-minute preordered Black too a few days ago so I'm expecting that any day now. :D

I originally preferred White by far but as I've looked into it more, I've ended up with my eyes on both. Of course there're advantages and disadvantages, so to speak, but it's really down to preference... I prefer the version exclusives in White and the White Forest, but I prefer Reshiram of the legendaries. I'm using White as my tactical playthrough and Black to go "screw strategy, I want to use this and this and this on my team!". I just decided that the differences were getting too big to keep going "no, I'll only get one...". I've made myself pretty skint in the process, though, I'll tell you that. xD

Registered PokeGeek AuraGuardian's Avatar

in pokemon version black only you can get new legendary tornadous (i think thats how you spell it) how i found this out is because i was looking at my different birthday pokemon using a formula i found recently.
    Birth Pokemon: Torneros

Claimed Character: Red Eyes(OFFICIAL)
    Claimed Pokemon: Torneros (waiting for it to be OFFICIALLY claimed)

I'm getting both as well. I was originally gonna just get black but I too decided that they were too different and I wanted both. I feel like a kid again when Red and Blue came out. I had to have both!

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Monster, did you order on Amazon? You live in London too, so I was just wondering.
    Anyway, HOPEFULLY my game should turn up tomorrow if first class will get to be in a night, then I'll come back. I'm getting white, I don't like Zekrom but I like the white forest.

Im getting Pokemon Black since it has the pure Flying Legendary, I might also get Pokemon White.

Blog Entries

Follow Baka-kun on Tumblr

I'm getting Pokémon White after school.
    Fortunatly, I have a good chance of grabbing a copy before it runs out, provided that I get there by around 5pm.
    The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you - Nyx (Persona 3)
    <- banner by TheEroKing of animesuki forums.

Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Croag View Post
    Monster, did you order on Amazon? You live in London too, so I was just wondering.
    Anyway, HOPEFULLY my game should turn up tomorrow if first class will get to be in a night, then I'll come back. I'm getting white, I don't like Zekrom but I like the white forest.
    First class usually means arrival the day after collection, so... But I wouldn't know about Amazon specifically, I'm afraid, as I got mine from GAME and Play.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

We have threads for all these topics. Closing.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.