Black 2/White 2 Travelog (Read First Post) - Page 6

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Black 2/White 2 Travelog (Read First Post)

Somalian Anarchy Leader! John Understands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow John Understands on Tumblr Visit John Understands's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Black 2/White 2 Travelog (Read First Post)

Okay, I got out of Rebirth Mountain. I battled Hugh, beat him in 4 turns, went through Route 14, then went to train at Undella Bay.

Pokémon Team:
    Lilligant Lv. 47
    Lucario Lv. 46
    Volcarona Lv. 45
    Flygon Lv. 48
    Vaporeon Lv. 50

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    OK, so I finished off Route 16 and headed over to Lostlorn Forest. And a random backpacker turns back into Zoroark after giving me a Snarl TM. OK... I then went over to Anville Town, which, just like in BW, is absolutely useless, except for a few people who want to trade items with you. After going back to Nimbasa City, I went in the old gym and battled the few trainers that were in there, and afterwards I went to the new gym. And my Trapinch raped all of Elesa's Pokemon, but only after my Magnemite evolved into a Magneton. Afterwards I met a few Team Plasma grunts and Hugh, and after defeating two of the grunts, Hugh says how when he was a child a Team Plasma grunt stole his sister's Purrloin. So I'm guessing that was during the events of the original BW?

EDIT: Just got the Fly HM from Bianca on Route 5. Nice, now I don't have to take that ferry from Virbank to Castelia whenever I want to go to the southwestern area of Unova. Though I can't teach it to anything until Trapinch evolves. :/

Current location:
    Nimbasa City
    Current team:
    Lv. 30 Lucario "Anubis"
    Lv. 30 Magneton "Magnet"
    Lv. 29 Espeon "Psychica"
    Lv. 30 Trapinch "Devon"
    Since yesterday, I went through Route 5 and found my first hidden grotto. There was also a breeder who gives out a group of five rare berries a day, so I'll probably go back to her every day from now on. I battled Biker Charles in a Rotation Battle, and after going across Driftveil Drawbridge, I finally got to Driftveil City. Did my tour of the place and battled Rook, and then got N's Zorua as a gift. I then went to Route 6 to train up my team, and even hopped inside Chargestone Cave to finally evolve my Magneton. I then battled Clay (and lost to him twice - didn't remember him being this difficult to take down), and then did a tournament at the PWT, including battles against Hugh, Cheren and Colress. I think I've now got to go on the Plasma Frigate, but I didn't and instead did the other half of Relic Passage (where my Trapinch evolved), and I'm now about to trade in a Lapras, so it's going to be fun training that up. :/

EDIT: Great, just found out my Lapras has a Sp. Def lowering nature. Got to breed another one now. :/

Current location:
    Nimbasa City

Current team:
    Lv. 36 Lucario "Anubis"
    Lv. 35 Magnezone "Magnet"
    Lv. 35 Espeon "Psychica"
    Lv. 35 Vibrava "Devon"
    Lv. 1 Lapras "Dorrie" (better train this little guy up)

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Ten hours and only four badges in. A couple of hours wasted on hunting a female Eevee, though. I lost to Elesa twice but finally beat her with my Trapinch. When I was training for her gym, I was lucky to come across a shiny Solosis! Good thing I didn't beat Elesa on the first try, right?

My team;
    Pignite (Papu), lv.29, m
    Skitty (Tasha), lv.26, f
    Zorua (Trickster), lv.27, m
    Trapinch (Firefly), lv.30, f
    Solosis (Elfi), lv.24, f

Been thinking of doing rotating teams for this game, but I dunno, my current team is so underleveled that I need to focus on just them for a while.

y team

Blog Entries

All right, I just defeated Drayden. Right now, I'm at Opelicuid City.
    Team
    Lucario Lv. 52
    Vaporeon Lv. 52
    Flygon Lv. 51
    Lilligant Lv. 50
    Volcarona Lv. 50

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

So now I'm in Join Avenue with 3 badges. I just asked my peons to refer to me as "Oh, Master" simply because no one will in the real world (=3). I have both Tornadus and Thundurus from Dream Radar in my PC...and if I get another damn Riolu or Swablu from them.

What was cool was, the first Pokémon I encountered in the main Desert Resort area was N's Sigilyph. I put it to sleep with Swablu and caught it =3.

Anyway, here's my team so far:
    Servine lv.27
    Swablu lv.27
    Flareon lv.27 (So thankful that I got a Fire Stone from Dream Radar!).
    Last edited by Joshawott; 14th October 2012 at 11:01 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    So far I've beaten Cheren (just) and have made it to Virbank. My team consists of Psyduck lv. 16 and Tepig lv. 16. I'm thinking of maybe adding an Elekid or a Magnemite to my team, but I might just wait and have a Galvantula.
    I beat Homika after catching everything at Virbank complex, and getting Rock Smash. Homika was much easier than Cheren, in my opinion. I may have over trained at the Complex though. I made my way to Castelia after taking part in a few Pokéstar movies, and explored the city before making my way to the sewers. I decided against an Elekid and decided to wait and have a Galvantula instead. Now I'm at the inner park thing, where Eevee can be found, and I'm currently looking for one with a + SpAtk nature.

Team
    Pignite lv. 23
    Psyduck lv. 22

Badges:2
    Found a modest Eevee with a + SpAtk characteristic! Perfect. I spent the rest of last night training some Pokémon for the Dex (Lillipup-Herdier, Zubat-Golbat, Sewaddle-Swaddloon). Today I took part in a few PokéStar movies and challenged Burgh (and won!). My Eevee evolved into an Espeon at level 20, just in time for Psybeam. I decided to raise Espeon up a little, so I made my way back to the Castelia Park. I finally found a wild Lilligant too!

Team

Pignite lv: 29
    Psyduck lv:27
    Espeon lv: 20

Badges

PokéDex

Seen: 57
    Obtained: 43

Blog Entries

Okay, so right now, I'm in the Giant Chasm. Earlier, I caught Terrakion (then made sure it was Jolly), SR's a few times, changed the time, deposited Volcarona (it was Jolly), and now I'm trying to find Metagross.

Team:
    Terrakion Lv. 51
    Vaporeon Lv. 54
    Lilligant Lv. 56
    Lucario Lv. 55
    Flygon Lv. 55

Blog Entries

Follow Baka-kun on Tumblr

I've accomplished the following things since my last post:
    • Started the sidequest with the lost Xtransceiver
    • Activated one of the Memory Link events
    • Ghastly, Houndour and Magnemite evolved
    • Did some level grinding
    • Arrived in Driftveil
    • Obtained N's Zorua, whom I then trained up into Zoroark (felt like Zoroark could make a nice "unofficial" member of my team alongside Lucario)

Current Status
    Just beat Clay using Dewott and Monferno, currently on my way to the PWT.

Team
    Dewott "Takeru" lv.33
    Monferno "Sun Wukong" lv.32
    Haunter "Ophelia" lv.31
    Houndour "Midnight" lv.30
    Magneton "Gamma" lv.30
    Trapinch "Horizon" lv.30
    Last edited by Baka-kun; 15th October 2012 at 01:04 PM.
    The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you - Nyx (Persona 3)
    <- banner by TheEroKing of animesuki forums.

Kyohei's log, day four
    Having beaten the Elite 4 and acquired Zekrom and Kyurem, I have taken it upon myself to Masuda for a shiny Riolu. Currently, my progress is minimal. However, I felt like wallpapering all my boxes with the plasma logo for some reason. On another note, my Join Avenue needs some work. I decided I wanted to be called 'Mr. Verich', as an old friend from Hoenn once mentioned to me something about a nice rich man called Verich. As sacrifice to the GTS for Join Avenue, I have unfortunately split up my five Eeveelutions that helped me best the league, with Joltt having been traded for an Axew. However, my Glaceon, Espeon, Flareon and Vaporeon all seem happy anyway.
    Now then, time to find a way of getting rid of these Riolu...

I started my game today (LP'ing on youtube, here: RCFloris27 - YouTube), picked oshawott, smashed through route 19, met up with alder, beat my rival the second time and saved for the next episode!

Current team: Maxwell (Oshawott) Lvl. 10
    My YouTube Vids (Pokémon White 2, Randomized Emerald and soon Platinum)

-Why don't use Pokémon who you like instead of powerful ones? You'll have fun in every battle and winning gives more satisfaction!

Blog Entries

Teddi joins the Travelog fun as well!

Okay, I've got my White 2 since Thursday but due to me being busy I only have 4 badges so far, I guess you can say I take my time while traveling through Unova a second time. Here's a short recap of my recent adventure:

DAY 1:

DAY 2:

DAY3:

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Beat Elesa. Also, got Landorus from Dream Radar...as well as all of the Gen IV mascots.

Current Team:
    Servine lv.31
    Swablu lv.33
    Flareon lv.31
    Staryu lv.30

Considering using a lv.27 Joltik as well.

Napo the Serperior Lv 53
    Theodore the Braviary Lv 52
    Mothra the Volcarona Lv 52
    Dogu the Claydol Lv 52
    Timmy the Magnezone Lv 51
    Pringles the Jellicent Lv 51

Well, Team Plasma is over... Continuing the spirit of N from BW1, Ghetsis took down 4/6 of my team and had me really wishing I'd properly prepared with held items. After 2HKO'ing Kyurem-W with Braviary's Expert Belt Superpower, I thought it would easily take out the Hydreigon and sacrificed Claydol to revive him for that purpose. WRONG. Being outsped and nearly killed by LO Rock Slide made me desperately stall a bit with Hyper Potions before realizing it was a lost cause. In the end all I was left with was Magnezone and Jellicent, and I knew Jellicent would be a goner against STAB LO Crunch. Thankfully Magnezone pulled through and finished it with Flash Cannon. Time to head to the Pokemon League.

Damn this Humilau City music is nice to type to.

With Black2 (Kyohei) now breeding Riolu, I've started my White2.

Sora's log, day two.
    I am preapring to take on the Driftveil gym. Although not my 'regular' team, I have started using Dusk Balls to catch pokemon who seem dark or 'evil', and give them appropriate nicknames to form my 'nightmare' team, with Devils Urn (Claydol), Dark Beast (Aggron, a Lairon I got in a trade from Black2), Dark Koff (Wheezing), Evil Bat (Crobat) and Darkrat (Raticate).
    Meanwhile, I am still very creeped out over how Mr Medal is following me everywhere.

Well..I've already beaten the game (White 2; got it on the North American release date), but I was originally gonna use a Shiny Dragonite (from the Egg Benga gives out, always contains a Shiny Dratini W2/Shiny Gible B2), but I thought: "Wait, White Kyurem = Second most powerful Pokemon in the game, and I need a Pokemon with Fire type moves, so what the heck, I'll use White Kyurem". I have my Keldeo from the BW Gamestop promo (went to gamestop just to get it). I have gotten to all towns, caught like 79 Pokemon (not as interested in catching them as in Black), have all members of the Kami trio (all from Dream Radar, in Therian forme), have all Legendary musketeers, have Genesect (no, I will not trade it to you, its reserved for a friend who's not getting Black 2 for a few months), I have the Reveal Glass (probably not gonna use it), I have White Kyurem tucked in Dream World (dude I like, miss it SOOOO much and Dream World is under maintenance, and its also my Fly user, so I'm probably gonna have to wait until tomorrow to wake it up), I have more than 250 Pokemon in my Unova Pokedex, and much more I have progressed in White 2.

Quote Originally Posted by lugia61617 View Post
    With Black2 (Kyohei) now breeding Riolu, I've started my White2.

Sora's log, day two.
    I am preapring to take on the Driftveil gym. Although not my 'regular' team, I have started using Dusk Balls to catch pokemon who seem dark or 'evil', and give them appropriate nicknames to form my 'nightmare' team, with Devils Urn (Claydol), Dark Beast (Aggron, a Lairon I got in a trade from Black2), Dark Koff (Wheezing), Evil Bat (Crobat) and Darkrat (Raticate).
    Meanwhile, I am still very creeped out over how Mr Medal is following me everywhere.
    HE APPEARS IN EVERY POKEMON CENTER!!! Its like he's stalking you in a sort of way XD
    My White 2 friend code is: 0691 3073 3453
    PM me if you want to add me to your pal pad.

Clubchloe1- The Girl who has a Resolute forme Keldeo thats Level 82 with good EV's and is not afraid to use it

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast