Black 2/White 2 Travelog (Read First Post) - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Black 2/White 2 Travelog (Read First Post)

slow...poke Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Default Re: Black 2/White 2 Travelog (Read First Post)

I will spoil this log just incase the length or the images are annoying or whatever. :)

With 100% more GUNFACE! Silverwynde's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I just got through searching the sewers and got lucky enough to get my first critical captures. Unfortunately, they were both on a pair of Rattata. (-_-;) I just ran into Colress at the end of the Castelia sewer crawl and I must say this: Dude, fire your barber!

Currently, I'm bugging the living crap out of Breeder Irene and getting lots of cash and EXP. I may, however, go into the Desert and grab a few more tossers; I caught a nice Roggenrola on Black that I'd love to add to my B2 team. I'm also still debating on whether or not I should add that Growlithe of mine to my party--with a Bug type Gym coming up, I may need him. Or I could try catching a decent Flying type to get the job done.
    Autobots, transform and party down!
    Don't believe the lies.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Dat Alpha Sapphire! RainbowSylveon's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

I just finished in Humilau City, winning the 8th gym badge. I knocked out his last two Pokemon with a Krookodile that had 15 HP left. I still have no idea how that happened. xD
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

Friend Code: 0001 - 3520 - 9622
    Vivillon Pattern: High Plains
    Friend Safari: Dark / Nuzleaf, Cacturne, Liepard

No, Not Yet Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Today I started Pokémon Black 2. I chose a Snivy called Will Smith (my female Snivy from Black is called Princess. Couldn't fit FreshPrince). Got my Pokéballs.

Downloaded Dream Radar and got the Munna, as well as a male Swablu and female Riolu. Adding Swablu to my party.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Baka-kun on Tumblr

Did the usual stuff, started up the game, went through the tutorial (this part should really be optional), caught some pokémon, etc.
    Also, I downloaded the Genesect.

Current Status
    In front of Aspertia Gym, ready to face Cheren.

Team
    Oshawott "Takeru" lv.10
    Lillipup lv.8 (not a member of final team)
    Mareep lv.8 (not a member of final team)
    Sewaddle lv.8 (not a member of final team)

After the gym battle, I plan on trading over three eggs (for a random Purrloin, Sunkern and Azurill) from White.
    The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you - Nyx (Persona 3)
    <- banner by TheEroKing of animesuki forums.

Post Thanks / Like

Kyohei's Log, 12 October 2012
    "Dear Diary,
    I started my pokemon journey (Black2) today. I received my starter pokemon, a Snivy called Serpente, from this chick called Bianca. I was so surprised to find that my Snivy was female, too, and I didn't have to soft reset or anything. How lucky.
    Anyway, headed off to the next town with my newly caught partners Purrloin and Patrat. I heard on the berry vine that I can find Riolu somewhere close. I must keep an eye out for them.

slow...poke Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Challenge mode isn't that hard right now, but like I said, the levels are starting to creep higher, so I'm thinking that later in the game it might pose a much larger challenge than it currently is.

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

2:51 on White 2 and it's time to take a break. 2 badges in, I've quite enjoyed the game except for Pokéwood which I couldn't even skip. Everything else has been awesome. I love the new cities and locations (finally we have an out-door gym, how awesome is that! Hopefully there will be more in future games). Finding random pre-Gen 5 Pokémon has been great, especially since I haven't really looked at spoilers at all.

My team so far consists of Pignite and Zorua (thanks Kara~), plus a few extra mons that I've been too lazy to throw in the PC.

Oh yeah. I loved how Roxie's dad was credited as "Pop Roxie" in his movie, that was hilarious.

y team

Post Thanks / Like
    Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

I've added a Buneary to my team! It's a male (I prefer them to be female. A male Lopunny is just...weird), but it has a good nature and the right ability (Run Away. I hate Klutz), so I'm keeping it. This is the second Buneary I've caught though. The first had a sucky nature and was one level lower. I think it had worse stats all around too.

I need to train it up a little so its level is on par with the rest of my team. Then I'll go battle Colress.

No, Not Yet Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Shiny Sunkern GET!

I still only have one badge - training in Route 20, when I look at my screen and see the last bit of a sparkle. I wasn't convinced that I really saw it, but I caught it anyway just in case. Yup. shiny. Funnily enough, earlier today I was wondering if there was a medal for finding a shiny. Yup. There is. Lucky Color medal.
    Don't even have one badge and I caught a shiny.
    Last edited by Joshawott; 12th October 2012 at 12:49 PM.

With 100% more GUNFACE! Silverwynde's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So I was derping around the Desert Resort when I ran into a wild(?) Darmanitan. It sparkled at me and I already had a really good idea as to what was really going on, so I tried to capture it.

Yeah, that didn't happen. It got taken out by the Desert Sandstorm. Thankfully, I saved before the battle so I reset the game and kept looking. I managed to get N's Sigilyph and his Darumaka, but haven't seen hide or hair of his Darmanitan, Sandile, or Scraggy. I'll just keep looking until I find them.

My Dogū has hit level 30 and learned Dynamic Punch. Needless to say I dropped Focus Blast in a hurry for that. Most of my team is hanging around the mid to upper 20s except for Ironhide, my Roggenrola (level 10) and my now ridiculously powerful Dogū. I'm still training my little Dream Worlder, though--I know Elesa is coming and I want Dogū good and ready for her. Ah, revenge is a dish best served cold.
    Autobots, transform and party down!
    Don't believe the lies.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Post Thanks / Like

Kyohei's Log, second day morning.

Dear Diary,
    I WAS AWESOME. I found a weird sparkly Scraggy, and when I caught it it belonged to someone else. How odd. Maybe later I'll go back and look for more of them, now that I've seen the flashback of this 'N' releasing his pokemon. Also, a man gave me a Prop Case that once belonged to a boy called White. Only thing is, this guy seems insistent that it was left by accident. I don't think so. How can anyone enjoy these musicals when they're so boring? You don't even get ribbons for them. My cousin Lilly in Hoenn would be ashamed. Anyway, I've beaten the third gym in Castelia. That Burgh guy is weeeird. I think he's taken his thing for bugs too far. Those cocoons are scary. Anyway, need to end entry as I'm about to go and face Elesa, who is such a showoff that she built another gym instead of renovating the old one. My team has changed drastically thanks to assistance from Light of 2 years ago, and now consists of Sandslash, Lucario, N's Scrafty and Golly Golduck. That's only for this gym, mind. I really should raise Serpente up till she evolves. But I like Servine more than Serperior...what a conundrum.
    P.S zat Roxie has a terrible band. She either sings about Koffing or tries to do a rock version of the Pokerap. I guess she pays her audience to applaud, since I was too busy battling her to listen.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well I was going to battle Burgh, but I found out there were still some trainers left in the Castelia Sewers first. Also, I'm trading a Yawn Eevee over to Black 2. :P

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

So far I've beaten Cheren (just) and have made it to Virbank. My team consists of Psyduck lv. 16 and Tepig lv. 16. I'm thinking of maybe adding an Elekid or a Magnemite to my team, but I might just wait and have a Galvantula.

rest in pieces Winterdaze's Avatar Forum Head
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

Today I discovered that if you get knocked out in the Pokemon World tournament, you get given a free shard as a consolation prize. Seeing a golden opportunity to trade all my dignity (which has done squat for me in the past by the way) for some precious shards, I devised a foolproof scheme to take the tournament by storm.

With my mighty team of Sunkern, Rattata and Patrat assembled, we couldn't possibly lose. Since a win in this case is getting our hands on some shiny shards, we would be sure to go down in history as the greatest "winners" in World Tournament history!

We certainly left a great impression out there today. Well, a Patrat shaped impression in the floor, anyway. No one could best us when it came to losing! By the 37th battle there was furious shouting from the crowd to drag this "fucking joke" off the stage, which sounds like it would have been fun. But then I got a concussion from a thrown brick. The nurses that treated me were real nice... or were they Audino? I don't remember that bit well, for some reason.

Then with my Floatzel's newly tutored Ice Punch, we swept straight through the entire next tournament, to which the entire stadium could only say, what the fuck just happened.

It was a good day.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast