Black 2/White 2 Travelog (Read First Post) - Page 2

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Black 2/White 2 Travelog (Read First Post)

Default Re: Black 2/White 2 Travelog (Read First Post)

Totally annoyed playing the World Tournament. I was battling the Unova gym leaders, and got to the finals TWICE against Drayden. He got 2 critical hits in the first battle which practically sent my Pokemon packing since he was using outrage. The second time, my Latios missed then he got a critical hit and then my Espeon got to his last Pokemon with only one more hit to go until he used Outrage again. Agh, I'm just eager to battle the older Gym Leaders so I hope third time is lucky.

EDIT: Third time was lucky! This time I battled Brycen in the finals and 1 hit KO'ed all of his ice Pokemon with my Lucario's Aura Sphere. Pretty lame that you just get 1BP for winning that tournament. I realized I forgot to battle my rival in Undella, so I went back there and got HM06 from him and defeated him. Then the sage came and said something but I have no clue what, they just stand therein Undella now. Any ideas anyone? Going to go and battle the Shadow Triad now in Iccirus before I forget, as I've been meaning to do that too.

Also, I've been checking quite a few Hidden Hallow's daily and came across a level 55 Kingler in the one on Route 18 today! I really do love the ideas of Hidden Hallows, I really enjoy it.
    Last edited by P0kelegend; 27th June 2012 at 03:57 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow guardian468 on Tumblr Visit guardian468's Youtube Channel

Beat Clay in his Goron music-themed gym, competed in the World Tournament, and did some offscreen training in chargestone cave. I am supposed to be in the plasma ship after the world tournament but whatever. However what made my day was finding a shiny Klink during training and catching it! There is a feeling of satisfaction when you find and capture shinnies legally! :)
    Laterna and The_Doctor like this.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Been progressing rather slowly for various reasons. Arrived a while back in Nimbasa; currently battling all the trainers in the domes. Both of the happiness-induced evolutions occurred; I kinda expected I'd need to wait for them for a while still. Not much else to say except obvious plot related things.

TRAINER'S CARD
    ことみ Kotomiなまえ Name
    パラソルおねえさん Parasol Lady
    ひかえめ Modestせいかく Nature
    59ひきずかん Pokédex
    40358円おこずかい Money
    10976IDNo.
    14:24プレイじかん Play Time
    おかあさん だいすき! おとうさん も すき!
    I like my mom a lot! I like my dad, too!

Lv.21
    ハーデリア
    Sand Stream

Bite Take Down
    Strength Dig

Lv.21
    ハトーボー
    Super Luck

Gust Roost
    Air Cutter Quick Attack

Lv.22
    コイル
    Sturdy

Magnet Bomb Supersonic
    Spark SonicBoom

Lv.22
    ハハコモリ
    Chlorophyll
    Miracle Seed
    Bug Bite Cut
    Razor Leaf Tackle

Lv.22
    ルカリオ
    Steadfast
    Quick Claw
    Force Palm Quick Attack
    Endure Counter

Lv.22
    フタチマル
    Torrent
    Mystic Water
    Shell Blade Water Gun
    Dig Tackle

Plans are to replace Dewott with Lapras eventually and to include Litwick into the team somehow, probably by ditching Herdier. Also switching Tranquill to Archen or Swablu, most probably Archen, once I'll get my hands on one. Leavanny's future is a bit unclear; I might keep it or I might ditch in favour of something else. I kinda noticed I'm developing a rather alarming Fire-type weakness across my team, after all.

Also, I wasted at least twenty times as long into prettifying that status thing as it took to write the text itself. :p
    Last edited by Soulweaver; 27th June 2012 at 11:40 PM.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

As I feared, the post-game seems to be a bit lacking. After you do the plot related things such as defeat rival at Undella, battle Shadow Triad, defeat Akuroma at the Frigate again, catch Zekrom/Kyurem etc there isn't much left to do other than the daily/weekly events and the PWT. I haven't tried the Black Skyscrapper thing yet, so I hope thats fun. I still have to catch a few legendaries too like Regirock, the Lake Trio (I've already released them from the cave), Cresellia and Heatran too. But the post-game is still much better than the B/W post-game which felt like it had nothing to do at all.

I have to admit though, I am having a blast playing through the World Tournament, its really fun. It would have been nice if there was more variety of things to exchange BP's for though, like maybe some rare Pokemon? That would be really cool. Anyway, I'm just going to keep filling up my Unova Dex so I can go to the Nature Sanctuary and also keep playing through the World Tournament.

Blog Entries

My team now is currently sitting at:

Polka the Emboar, LV44 ~ Gentle nature, holding Charcoal. Moves: Strength // Arm Thrust // Flamethrower // Smog. Ability ~ Blaze.
    Moomi the Azumarill, LV44 ~ Jolly nature, holding Leftovers. Moves: Aqua Ring // Surf // Ice Punch // Return. Ability ~ Huge Power.
    Zonio the Magnezone, LV45 ~ Rash nature, holding Magnet. Moves: Spark // Flash Cannon // Electro Ball // Sonic Boom. Ability ~ Magnet Pull.
    Koko the Swoobat, LV45 ~ Sassy nature, holding TwistedSpoon. Moves: Attract // Fly // Assurance // Psychic. Ability ~ Unaware.
    Skoru the Drapion, LV44 ~ Quirky Nature, holding nothing. Moves: Bug Bite // Poison Fang // Night Slash // Cut. Ability ~ Sniper.

I intend to catch a Druddigon as my final team member, purely to balance out the combination of "old" Pokémon (Gens 1 to 4) and "new" Pokémon (Gen 5). Also, to balance out genders if I catch a male one (Emboar, Azumarill and Koko are all female; Magnezone is genderless; Drapion and Druddigon are male). Dunno why, but I prefer when my team is balanced in things like that.

Anyways, yesterday I played all the way from Driftveil City to Undella Town. When I reached Mistralton City, I opted to do some levelling up on the route to the north before challenging the Gym. A little disappointed by the lack of aesthetic changes in Mistralton, the route and Celestial Tower, but I guess I can't really complain so much given that there have been so many other changes in areas like Driftveil City and Undella Town. Not sure if I prefer the big changes in only certain areas over the more generic changes in all areas (like seen in going from Diamond and Pearl to Platinum). Regardless, still tons of fun to play!

I really liked the new puzzle in Sjyla's Gym - way better than the cannons! Wasn't too fussed about the flying cut scene going from Mistralton City to Yamaji Town. It was nice, but basically the same as the boat cut scene. I realise that they've done a lot with this game, but after the boat cut scene, the plane one just felt a bit samey because it was just the same really with a little less magnificence (Castelia city being replaced by generic mountain and tree). I get that maybe in that regard that there was nothing that could be done, but it felt to me that I could've been something more there. I was really hoping to get a top-down shot and see some parts of Unova way way below.

The Stranger's House really freaked me out - I loved it for the atmosphere it was creating, but hated it because it was freaking my the hell out!! I kept flashing back to Paranormal Activity 3 wherein one scene when the woman steps back into the kitchen and all the furniture and appliances and everything is just gone and then it all crashes down. I couldn't help but keep that scene in my mind while playing through there and it really genuinely terrified me! But, that's a massive plus for this game in my books - no other Pokémon has generated that degree of atmosphere for me or drawn out that much feeling from me. I hope they continue down a path like that.

I enjoyed the Rebirth Mountain with Bianca. It reminded me of Stark Mountain because it felt so vast - it wasn't the biggest or most exciting cave network experience in a Pokémon game, but it certainly felt massive to me. For that reason, I seemed to enjoy it more than other cave treks because it was more about an atmosphere that was being generated that was filling me with that feeling of vastness, as opposed to an actual massive cave that physically gives that feeling but is actually just a chore to play through. I dunno if I've explained that right, but I definitely feel that the PTB of Pokémon should focus some of their aesthetic efforts on these elements, purely because they've really enhanced the experience for me personally.

Moving onwards, Undella Town is gorgeous as it is now. I haven't played much since hitting Undella, so can't comment to much about it and the surrounding areas. But, my initial reaction to Undella Town as it is now is just plain "wow" - it looks stunning, so much developed since the prequel games and it just suits it. Once again, same as with Route 4, it seems like there is still some construction going on.

EDIT ~ Just did my Hidden Hollows this morning and found two hidden items - a Red Shard and a Big Mushroom - and a Pokéball item - a Great Ball. So exciting these places are! I wish there was some indication of regeneration rates, but it seems to be pretty random to me - I have access to five hollows as of this morning. On Tuesday, I had access to four and did them all at the same time. By Wednesday morning, all four had regenerated their contents. However, this morning (Thursday), only two of them have regenerated their contents (not counting the new one I discovered this morning obviously)... wonder when the other two will regenerate...

EDIT ~ Been focusing on the Hidden Hollows a little bit today - can't stop checking them for new things. I've found both Damp Mulches and Stable Mulches, as well as a PP Up, another Big Mushroom, a Super Potion and a Repel.
    Made it from Undella Town to Lacunosa Town. Really feeling like Route 13 in between them has changed slightly, or maybe I just have a bad memory of it from BW? Lacunosa Town seems like it has less in it this time around actually. Same with Route 12 between it and the Village Bridge - less trainers. Can't seem to find the Hidden Hollow on Route 12 either...
    I'm liking the changes to the Village Bridge. That's about as far as I've gotten so far. I updated the start of this post to reflect the changes in levels and whatnot since I first posted this this morning. Hoping that tomorrow I'll clear by Opelucid Gym, but don't think I'll get much further than that.
    Anyways, hope everyone is enjoying their travels!
    Last edited by Laterna; 28th June 2012 at 03:51 PM.

//mahLOVE//mahLIFE//
    //mahART//
    Volcarona avatar made by myself

Defeated Cheren today. Was tricky with just Flambe, though. oAo; I nearly let her evolved, then remembered I was going for an all-prevo run for B2W2. I'm not sure where to catch my next Pokemon, though I oughta hit Bulbapedia for that, huh? That's about all I can do tonight. Flambe is at level 15 now. Here's to a continuation of a good story so far, even though I can't understand much of what's happening.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+

Another day has passed and I've now progressed to Mistralton. Following the plans, Tranquill and Stoutland were boxed in favor of Archen (kindly provided by Mintaka) and Litwick. Oh, and Magnemite also evolved twice during the trip through Chargestone Cave, as planned.

I've liked most of the new gym themes so far, but Clay's gym was rather bland. I don't think it was very fitting for him, but that might just be me. Cheren's gym wasn't very exciting either but at least it doubles as a school yard. Roxie's D-O-G-A-R-S rock pub, Burgh's spider silk... thing and Elesa's catwalk were good, though. Hmm, and the Pokémon World Tournament is looking good, too; I'm looking forward to sinking some time on it after beating the main storyline.

Looks like they've thrown in a few triple and rotation battles every now and then. I don't mind much, though of course they are coming as a bit of surprise; in BW, most if not all battles deviating from regular singles or doubles needed to be initiated via a selection, but now Ace Trainers challenge you to such a special battle out of the blue without any warning :p

TRAINER'S CARD
    ことみ Kotomiなまえ Name
    パラソルおねえさん Parasol Lady
    ひかえめ Modestせいかく Nature
    105ひきずかん Pokédex
    97778円おこずかい Money
    10976IDNo.
    29:07プレイじかん Play Time
    おかあさん だいすき! おとうさん も すき!

Lv.33
    아켄 OT/민타카
    Defeatist

Acrobatics Rock Slide
    U-turn Dragonbreath

Lv.34
    ヒトモシ
    Flash Fire
    Charcoal
    Flame Burst Night Shade
    Will-o-Wisp Hex

Lv.33
    ジバコイル
    Sturdy
    Magnet
    Magnet Bomb Supersonic
    Spark SonicBoom

Lv.33
    ハハコモリ
    Chlorophyll
    Miracle Seed
    Bug Bite Razor Leaf
    Slash Cut

Lv.34
    ルカリオ
    Steadfast
    Quick Claw
    Force Palm Quick Attack
    Bone Rush Counter

Lv.33
    フタチマル
    Torrent
    Mystic Water
    Shell Blade Surf
    Dig Revenge
    투 애니원 likes this.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

It's been a day or two since I last posted, and I've managed to get all the way to Yamaji Town(?) in that time.

I'm really enjoying the games. Far, far better than BW imo.

Zeb's Log!:

TL;DR The game is good.
    Last edited by Zeb; 29th June 2012 at 10:49 AM. Reason: apparently sprites weren't working :<
    The_Doctor and 투 애니원 like this.
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    It's been a day or two since I last posted, and I've managed to get all the way to Yamaji Town(?) in that time.

I'm really enjoying the games. Far, far better than BW imo.

Zeb's Log!:

TL;DR The game is good.
    Huh. Maybe I'll use more than 6 pokemon after all. I was worried it wouldn't work out, but from the sound of it, even 9 pokemon isn't really hard. :D I've got some new planning to do. Thanks Zeb ;)

Blog Entries

Didn't do too much in Black 2 between yesterday and today (actually haven't played it at all today) so this will be a pretty short update.

~ I managed to defeat Drayden using Azumarill and Ice Punch. She's now at LV51 while everyone else lags at around 46-48.
    ~ Loved the Plasma ship cut scene!
    ~ My new favourite place is the Marine Tube - I love places like that in sea-life centres in real life so this was just perfect for me!!!
    ~ I want to live in Marlon's city (Segaihai?) it reminds me so much of Pacifidlog Town.

Am thinking of not bothering with raising a Druddigon considering how late I'd be getting one. So far I have Emboar, Azumarill, Magnezone, Swoobat and Drapion. I need a number six but I can't think of what... am thinking either a Grass type or Ground type (possibly Sunflora or Golurk or something).

Gonna try and catch-up with some Black 2 tomorrow if I have the time.

//mahLOVE//mahLIFE//
    //mahART//
    Volcarona avatar made by myself

Quote Originally Posted by Laterna View Post
    Didn't do too much in Black 2 between yesterday and today (actually haven't played it at all today) so this will be a pretty short update.

~ I managed to defeat Drayden using Azumarill and Ice Punch. She's now at LV51 while everyone else lags at around 46-48.
    ~ Loved the Plasma ship cut scene!
    ~ My new favourite place is the Marine Tube - I love places like that in sea-life centres in real life so this was just perfect for me!!!
    ~ I want to live in Marlon's city (Segaihai?) it reminds me so much of Pacifidlog Town.

Am thinking of not bothering with raising a Druddigon considering how late I'd be getting one. So far I have Emboar, Azumarill, Magnezone, Swoobat and Drapion. I need a number six but I can't think of what... am thinking either a Grass type or Ground type (possibly Sunflora or Golurk or something).

Gonna try and catch-up with some Black 2 tomorrow if I have the time.
    I'd be glad to make a suggestion. Tangrowth seems to me like a good option for your team. I used a team builder, which shows all of the weaknesses and advantages of your team. The only two weakness issues you have are Electric and Ground. Tangrowth is a pretty strong grass type, and it just happens to also be able to learn Earthquake. Not only would Earthquake on Tangrowth assist your team, but it also covers 3 of its own weaknesses.

Pokemon.Marriland.com - Black / White Team Builder
    Serebii.net Pok
    Laterna and Mokoko like this.

Follow Mokoko On Twitter Add Mokoko on Facebook Add Mokoko on Google+
    Follow Mokoko on Tumblr

Cool Re: Black 2/White 2 Travelog (Read First Post)

It's lunchtime now and I still haven't had breakfast, so I thought I would do this to pass the time. My boyfriend is already doing it, his posts are sooooo long.

Anyway I'm a little through the game. Here's what I've done and probable reasons why, well actual reasons, not probable.
    I chose Oshawott as my starter, a cute otter that almost looks like Piplup? Who could resist. I don't really like the barrage or fire/fighting types that they have done for the past 3 Gens of starters. Sorry Tepig.... My Oshawott was named Samu....makes me think of a Sumo wrestler, he he he.
    I've caught other things along the way. My first port of call was the farm...I heard you could catch Riolu there...5% chance. What happened on my first patch of grass? RIOLU! XD So I caught him and gave him the name Rye. I don't like the naming process...5 characters? I like ice names, sometimes longer than usual you horrible game you!

Anyway I leveled them both up equally until I caught my Growlithe. I've tried to raise one before but always fell short, can't really remember why. But this time I thought, give it another bash! And so I did, bash a Pokéball off of the poor little mutt's head and he was caught. Nicknamed him Wynd.
    I had some difficulty again that Roxie/Homika woman...so on my third try she was flatlined, it was that Koffing. I worked out a way to defeat her from trial and error the first twice. Oh ad Cheren was easy enough.

I like the new towns, Pokéwood is a mess XD That means I don't like it and probably like most of you, because I don't understand it. Castelia was my next goal and I did the usual go and fight the people in the buildings have an explore, compare it to White then go down the sewers.
    My team now consists after defeating Burgh of :

Growlithe(m) lv.24 (when will I ever find a Fire Stone XD)
    Item: Charcoal
    Ability: Imtimidate
    Nature: Naive
    Moves: Flame Wheel, Ember, Reversal, Dig

Skitty(f) lv.21 (who's getting dumped for a Trapinch because she's useless)
    Item: Amulet Coin
    Ability: Normalize
    Nature: Bashful
    Moves: Copycat, Sing, Attract, Doubleslap

Dewott(m) lv24 (Can't wait for Samurott ^^)
    Item: Mystic Water
    Ability: Torrent
    Nature: Serious
    Moves: Tackle, Razor Shell, Water Gun, Water Sport

Lucario(m) lv.25
    Item: Quick Claw
    Ability: Steadfast
    Nature: Naughty
    Moves: Strength, Return, Copycat, Force Palm

Sigilyph(m) lv.25
    Item: Twisted Spoon
    Ability: Magic Guard
    Nature: Lax
    Moves: Fly, Tailwind, Air Cutter, Psybeam

Leavanny(f) lv.25
    Item: Miracle Seed
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Nature: Hasty
    Moves: Protect, Cut, Bug Bite, Razor Leaf

Took a while for both Riolu and Swadle to evolve but they both did just after Level 20 or so. Skitty I'm replacing with Trapinch because except for Growlithe's Dig there's no other ground moves and I'll need a Dragon Type for Drayden. Was going to go with an Ice Type like Vanillite but no idea where to catch one.
    I'm on Route 16 just between Nimbasa and the Marvelous Bridge just now leveling up my team all to 25 in the grasses there. Looking forward to raising a Trapinch, only done it once before.
    Will update with something happens...

New- Just walked into Lostlorn Forrest and it changed to Autumn when i got in, love all the colours. Autumn is my favourite time of year for that reason, oh and Spring due to lambs etc, ^^So I was fighting a couple of trainers and went to a new Hidden Hollow for me then I see a Camper and he gives me Snarl and walks away then he transforms back into Zoroark...I crapped myself at that! On my way through the forest. then to catch a Trapinch then to Elesa ^^

New - Finally caught a Trapinch and everything, after finishing my late lunch, is up at about level 26 except Dewott. Trapinch was using Bulldoze on me and it was kiling me...perhaps it's a move to keep. Decided to call him Tochi. Seems a powerful wee bugger.
    Here's his stats:

Trapinch(m) lv.21
    Item: Soft Sand
    Ability: Hyper Cutter (oh hell yeah XD)
    Nature: Mild
    Moves: Sand Tomb, Mud Slap, Bide Bulldoze

The other thing about this crazy wee guy is that his attack stat is up at 51 and the rest are all at 20 something.
    I love my Tochi!

New- I forgot to say what I names who person-wise. I names my female player character Kate and my rival is called Bob, because Bob is evil! lol. I'm thinking everything is up at level 26 apart from Trapinch at level 21 but because he's already quite strong and I need to level up my Growlithe to level 28 for Flame Burst before I use my Fire Stone, that I should just go kick Elesa's electrified butt. Growlithe knows Dig anyway and I'd rather evolve it soon and give the rest of the trainers to Trapinch to get it uo as far as the others. So I'm in the little cart place before the Gym like last time and a trained popped out of one of them...at the rate this game keeps surprising me expect me to take a heart attack soon.

Elesa's Gym is fab! Well so far. Got Growlithe up to lv.28, Dig was working it's advantage over all that electric. Then I used my Fire Stone. Growlithe now has Flame Burst instead of Ember. Trapinch was able to take down a lv.27 Flaffy on its own when it was lv.21, took down a Blitzle too. Dunno how many modely women there will be until I get to Elesa. Having fun at least ^^

Trapinch wasn't doing too well against Emolga and neither was Arcanine so I substituted for Lucario and then tried to revive both the fainted ones I wanted to use. Arcaine as great as a buffer and Trapinch just kept levelling up, he's now lv.26 from just pumelling things! After he learned Rock Slide, I didn't have to resort to Bide and Emolga using Quick Attack which was actually doing a fair bit of damage. It couldn't use any Electric attacks and I couldn't use any Ground. Rock Slide provided a magic finish to the battle with Elesa, after Arcanine and Lucario went down I revived Trapinch and it took down Zebstrika, then Flaffy and finished off Emolga.
    Way to go...got the badge onto somewhere else now ^^
    Trapinch is now lv.27 as of some training in the Nimbasa sport domes. I thought the little beast would level up slowly but he's almost lv.28 now too. Have to get the rest of my team up to lv.28 and then lv.30, after that my Dewott should evolve and Trapinch should too. Sigilyph is doing fine too ^^

New - Going along the "Charizard Bridge" to dar Driftviel after beating old Charlie boy in a triple battle. Lucario is also now lv.28. Going to work on getting Trapinch to 28 and Dewott the same.

New - Morning now and I'm in Driftviel and OMG it's changed! Going to try to level up somewhere if I can and check out this place that seemingly is now and has a lift so I'm going 23 then 25....let's see what it has in store.
    I wen wandering in many of those building with a few or a couple of floors, found the guy that sells the Incenses and then went to see the Gym. There was a guy out front, so couldn't go in. So I came down off the higher ground and went to the right and there was another member of Team Plasma one of the white ones and he took me to a Sage, one in brown and we fought and I won...true story!

New - On Route six and got a Stable Mulch in the Hidden Hollow there. Defeating Shelmet's, Deerlings and one Emolga. Only Leavanny and Sigilyph to go to lv.28 now then start working up to lv.30 then see what's going on with the Gym nearby...someone is a blockin in!

New- Liking the route with the Foongus there popping up and own before attacking, Sigilyph is ow lv.29. Going slowly but surely. Went into another new Hidden Hollow and got a Stable Mulch...whatever that's gonna be for. Gonna get Sigilyph to Lv.30 then work on someone else. Dinner is also calling from the kitchen, where I'm cooking it!, ha ha ha.
    Last edited by Mokoko; 2nd July 2012 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Update
    X and Y, the genetical structure of life

Note: If anyone would like a trade or battle please PM me

FC: 3007-8640-9518
    Name: Alex

Blog Entries

In two days, I've now progressed to Opelucid City from Mistralton City. Skyla's gym was a breeze; Archen and Magnezone sweeped pretty much the whole team with little damage. I liked the new puzzle which involved large wind turbines :p After that it was time to take a plane to Yamaji Town and go through Rebirth Mountain to Undella Town. Youhei (or Hugh, if you may) challenged me there with his puny team of Unfezant, Serperior and Simisear, and then I continued my way north until I got to Village Bridge, where I caught the last team member of mine, the elusive Lapras. (This is probably the first playthrough in which I dump my starter from the team completely :p)

And then I took that Lapras to the Opelucid Gym, where he pwned with Ice Beam and two-hit-KOed many Fraxure up to 10 levels higher than him. Drayden himself posed a slightly better challenge than Skyla, as Flygon successfully killed Lapras with a Rock Slide. Archeops came and saved the day with its terrific Acrobatics, though :p After beating the gym, Plasma peeps came and shot ice all over the place for no apparent reason. Beat up some of their troops, and there we are. Probably should be going back to Undella Town now.

TRAINER'S CARD
    ことみ Kotomiなまえ Name
    パラソルおねえさん Parasol Lady
    ひかえめ Modestせいかく Nature
    180ひきずかん Pokédex
    188162円おこずかい Money
    10976IDNo.
    48:34プレイじかん Play Time
    おかあさん だいすき! おとうさん も すき!

Lv.42
    ラプラス
    Water Absorb
    Mystic Water
    Ice Beam Surf
    Body Slam Perish Song

Lv.42
    ジバコイル
    Sturdy
    Magnet
    Magnet Bomb Supersonic
    Spark Electro Ball

Lv.42
    ハハコモリ
    Chlorophyll
    Miracle Seed
    X-Scissor Leaf Blade
    Slash Cut

Lv.43
    ランプラー
    Flash Fire
    Charcoal
    Flame Burst Night Shade
    Will-o-Wisp Hex

Lv.44
    ルカリオ
    Steadfast
    Quick Claw
    Force Palm Quick Attack
    Bone Rush Counter

Lv.45
    アーケオス OT/민타카
    Defeatist

Acrobatics Rock Slide
    U-turn Crunch

Btw, Lapras is a beast. Really. :p

Just played Black Skycrapper for the first time, and I thought it was really awesome! It adds so much more to Black City than just buying pretty crappy items. I loved the fact it gave EXP, for some reason I thought it would be one of those battle tower situations where it automatically takes you down to level 50 and doesn't give you EXP. I played up to level 4 and really enjoyed it, can't wait to play some more of it.

Also, in the World Tournament I've defeated the Unova, Kanto and Johto leaders. The Johto leaders were quite hard for me, it took me a while but I finally won it. Now I'm going to try and defeat the Hoenn one. I'm really excited to play against the Hoenn leaders again!

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

I finally got my game today. The UPS guy actually bought change this time, so was disappointed to see that I had exact change.

Anyway, I named my rival @Zeb; keeping with the tradition of naming them after someone I know who got the game around the same time as me. I did some soft resetting to get a good nature Tepig - I ended up getting an Adamant female (what are the odds?) so I called her Azusa - as in K-ON!! she wore a pig costume while trying to recruit members.

I went to the Sangi Ranch; caught everything, then went back to Aspertia City and battled Cheren with just Tepig. I lost the first time, but I beat him the second time. Basic Badge GET! (Also, C-Gear get! =3).

I just reached Virbank City; on my way, as well as catching everything I can, I caught a Venipede for my name. I named him Richy. I've got Pignite to level 20, but levelling up Venipede sure is a pain.

Current team:
    Azusa the Pignite (lv.20/F)
    Richy the Venipede (lv.11/M)

EDIT:
    Got bored - traded Venipede over to White and trained it there. Then traded it back, beat Homika and BAM Venipede evolved!
    Current team:

Azusa the Pignite (lv.20/F)
    Richy the Whirlipede (lv.22)M)

EDIT:
    Got to Castelia City and beat Burgh. Then I went to catch the Braviary before doing more training. While I was there, I also caught a Trapinch for my team. I also connected to the Global Link, got a female Alomomola and the Keldeo C-Gear skin.

Current team:
    Azusa the Pignite (lv.28/F)
    Richy the Whirlipede (lv.27/M)
    Dave the Braviary (lv.25/M)
    Kelly the Trapinch (lv.21/F)
    Last edited by Joshawott; 2nd July 2012 at 07:06 PM.
    Zeb and Blazaking like this.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast