Best lines ever - Page 2

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree236Likes

Thread: Best lines ever

You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

Default Re: Best lines ever

"I'm absolutely perfect! I AM PERFECTION! I am the perfect ruler of a perfect new world!" - Ghetsis

Uh, keep telling yourself that, big G.

Blog Entries

I like that look you're giving me. I guess you'll give me a good match. That's good! Looking real good! All right! You and me, let's enjoy a battle that can only be staged here in the Pokémon League!

I did my training on Mt. Pyre. While I trained, I gained the ability to commune with Ghost-type Pokémon. Yes, the bond I developed with Pokémon is extremely tight. So, come on, just try and see if you can even inflict damage on my Pokémon!

I've traveled from afar to Hoenn so that I may hone my icy skills. But all I have seen are challenges by weak Trainers and their Pokémon. What about you? It would please me to no end if I could go all out against you!

In their natural state, Pokémon are wild living things. They are free. At times, they hinder us. At times, they help us. For us to battle with Pokémon as partners, do you know what it takes? Do you know what is needed? If you don't, then you will never prevail over me!

You... What did you see on your journey with Pokémon? What did you feel, meeting so many other Trainers like you? What has awoken in you? I want you to hit me with it all! Now, bring it!

Nothing can really compare to the first time you fight the Elite Four. I can still imagine when the music to battle Sidney starts and he sends out his Mightyena!
    matt0044 likes this.

Everybody's Fool

Visit Risa Katou's Youtube Channel

"Why so serious?" -Silver, sending out his last Pokemon in the Goldenrod Underground battle with him, HG/SS. Oh man, that line actually made me laugh the first time I saw it.
    Funny, you're the broken one, but I'm the only one who needed saving...

Currently craving those from the unplayed. (Matthew from Fire Emblem 7, Shinjiro Aragaki from Persona 3, Yosuke Hanamura from Persona 4... among others... *sigh* Not that it matters much to anyone but me, really.)

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wait, still nobody has quoted Juggler Irwin? "Oops, I dropped my balls!" Almost as classic as top-percentege Rattata.

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

Blog Entries
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

Oh, I thought of another one:

N's heart is pure and innocent. But there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence. -- Concordia
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

Tumblr | Twitter | Playthrough Blog

Fennekindle ==> RainbowSylveon

I only can remember this... "I hope you get so lost in Wayward cave you cry!!! Boo hoo!!" That girl is a cutie right? XD
    matt0044 likes this.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Well it wasn't from an NPC, but there is a trainer tips sign in Red and Blue that said "Don't throw the game, throw pokeballs instead!"

That advice has probably saved me a lot of money.
    That's nice.

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

I've got a serious one and a funny one that I remember.

First, the funny one:

"Quiet, you lot! Why must you be such a nuisance? Let me list some lessons you still need to learn. #1: Don’t loiter about for no good reason. #2: Don’t interrupt others while they are attempting to converse. #3: If you don’t get your way, don’t raise your voice to be intimidating. #4: Don’t think you’ve grown strong just because you’re in a group. #5: What is with those outlandish outfits you have on? My goodness... You call yourselves adults? You kids, don’t grow up to be like these sorry specimens." -Professor Rowan to Galactic Grunts. I fucking lost it there, Rowan pretty much humiliated them...

And as for the serious one:

"There are good Pokémon, but there are no bad Pokémon. Everything is up to the Trainer. That's what I think!" -Hooligans Jim and Cas. The Biker of that duo said that, but I really don't know if he's Jim or Cas. Either way I find myself remembering that a lot for some reason.
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

"... ..."

So much truth.

Blog Entries
    Add Hedface on Facebook
    Visit Hedface's Youtube Channel

"Oh Cynthia, why you so Cynthia?" An actual quote that had me giggling for quite a while

Jumping on the Fenne-Bandwagon

Blog Entries

Just ran into a female ace trainer (her name is Belle), in Mistralton Cave. I can't remember the quote word for word, but it went something like this:

Before the battle: Wait! Let me get a grip on my Pokéballs! There. That's better.

After losing: Squeeze!

After the battle: Something else about squeezing her Pokéballs made her feel better or something like that..... I wish I could remember it better.

Y am I this strong? Mega Uncle Edit Y's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I enjoy almost anything Hanbei says. "Fact is, I'm a genius!" Oh, Hanbei. You are such a charmer!

I also think that this quote from one of the Ghost Eraser movies is hilarious: "Answering a question with another question is rude." lol, I just think it's funny!

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Even if you lose in battle, if you surpass what you've done before, you have bested yourself."- Marshal. He paraphrases it in BW2, too.

"I've been living with Pokémon since I was born, so it's easier for me to talk with them than with people. ...Because Pokémon never tell lies."- N. The reason why he's my favorite character. I have an easier time empathizing with other species more than humans too!
    Silverwynde and Jenneta like this.

Registered User Typhlosionisafirebadger's Avatar

"my brother never comes out of his room!"

saddest battle cry ever

"Your pokemon are SPICY!"
    Berrenta likes this.

"See this lake? This is what they call a ocean."

"Truly Marvellous. And also a Bridge!"

or the one in my signature
    VVVVV