B2/W2 Grievances and Disappointments - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: B2/W2 Grievances and Disappointments

Blog Entries

Default Re: B2/W2 Grievances and Disappointments

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela-Samshi View Post
    - The fact that we didn't get any new information about the Abyssal Ruins. I remember I was really excited to find out what cool stuff they might have put in there, but nope, nothing. All we got was a book that could decipher the stone texts (which were already deciphered in BW) and black dots for the unknown symbols. I guess they kept it out to continue speculation and I understand the fun of that, but I wanted answers.
    Somehow I have a feeling they intend to pull an HGSS Arceus-like event to expand on it and left this open for such a possibility. Maybe in Gen VI (if they make it connected to Unova in a way like GSC or something). You never know with Pokemon.
    I really hope they do something with it at least, I'd hate to see it being left unfinished. It got so much potential of turning into a good story.

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    The fact that N's journey in the unnamed faraway region meant absolutely nothing.
    Wow, I didn't even think of that. :/

I'm disappointed to know that I went through that whole Abyssal Ruins translating just for the ancient crown.
    I thought that place'd have a lot more significance...
    Silktree likes this.

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Pikachu evolution family (including Pichu and Raichu) were not in Unova Dex, B2W2 did not make Zangoose and Seviper version exclusives, version-exclusive key systems, no 3rd versions.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

B2W2 had a good plot imo, so personally I don't have problems there. But I'm also one of those that was disappointed with the Easy/Challenge mode being unlocked post-story. And that the main character from the Memory Link data could have helped an appearance. Really, if the Memory Link can activate certain battles (Bianca and Cheren battles), having Hilbert/Hilda make an appearance would have been neat.
    Another small disappointment is the lack of information provided about the B/W characters in the Join Avenue. The 'if they have a record in Hall of Fame' and all that. It would have been neat to have that information displayed for BW characters that own shops in the Join Avenue.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

I kind of wish that the two Shiny Pokemon (Dratini and Gible) Would be randomly choosed, I have Pokemon B2 and I really want shiny Dratini! =Pure rage! Lolz

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

For me, mainly the fact it felt like a rehash of BW1, which I found to be too easy/linear, and the fact they decided to make it on the aging DS, even though the 3ds is already out and making a new game on the 3ds would push tons of consoles.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123