B/W complainers. - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: B/W complainers.

I am typing in my sleep. Lyra Zeni's Avatar

Default Re: B/W complainers.

I find it hilarious how the more rabid bashers complain that the Pokemon are too detailed and unrealistic, only to turn around and call Pokemon like Herdier "boring." Also, the folk who complain that every game is the same, only to nitpick every last change made in the latest games.

Blog Entries

I almost always find the new Pokemon a little odd-looking, and then after a couple months exposure I get used to them and they just look like Pokemon to me, lol.

My only real complaint about B&W has nothing to do with the Pokemon, but rather the poor state of rematching that reduces the replayability of the games; even Ruby and Sapphire practically outclass B&W in this respect in that you can at least wander around the overworld and rechallenge a decent number of trainers.

Blog Entries

^Given how money is plentiful given the artifacts you can find and sell for massive PokeDollars and the fact most Double Grass have strong Pokemon at around Level 60 or so makes obtaining money and training easy. The enhanced Exp system makes training egg hatched Pokemon up to your current teams level EASY as well.

"Welcome, my comrades, to my frozen abyss.~"
    Anime Characters Claimed: Mighty, Shirobon, Shout (Bomberman Jetters)

Blog Entries

What is perhaps my favorite complaint I have heard is the group mentioning how Sugimori's designs have gone downhill, and then point out either Golurk, Golett, Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, or Vullaby. Poor James Turner...

On an aside note, I think that the designs of those six are quite well done.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RiverAura View Post
    What is perhaps my favorite complaint I have heard is the group mentioning how Sugimori's designs have gone downhill, and then point out either Golurk, Golett, Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, or Vullaby. Poor James Turner...
    Except Golurk is probably one of the more popular ones >_>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123