Thread: anyone expecting PMD3?

Default anyone expecting PMD3?

I rly enjoyed playing pmd2 but i dunno why pmd3 isn't showed up yet
    the story was awesome and also the music was also nice
    for example temporal tower

does anyone have any news about pmd3?

Follow Benster404 On Twitter

Default Re: anyone expecting PMD3?

I hope it does get made. The storylines to Mystery Dungeon put the main series to shame. The ending to Explorers of Time/Darkness brought me to tears
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic61470_1.gif

Yes! Maybe they'll change it to investigators. And i will want to be an oshawott. PMD is awesome cuz it has strategy, u get to control the pokemon, good music, and i always cry at the end.
    Please call me LT, not XX or whatever. Thanks.

Blog Entries

I haven't played any PMD since blue version, and I liked it quite a bit at the time, I even banded with a few people on gamefaqs to make a proboard forum for rescue requests. We were the "Dark Dragon Alliance" and we thought we were so cool. Members were required to have a dark and/or dragon Pokemon on their team for arbitrary reasons. Membership only ever got to like 5 people.

Anyway, while I liked it, I hated the stupid selection process for your Pokemon at the beginning. If I wanted to be a charmander, I either had to keep trying different answers at the beginning or look up which answers give points to which attributes that apparently a charmander has. I wish it would just give you the option to pick, but maybe that's been changed in the more recent versions, I don't know.

If they were to do something radical to make the next one awesome, then maybe I'd pick it up, but if its just a new story with the new pokemon I'll probably pass. That's what the new mainstream games are, sure, new regions and new pokemon and that's pretty much it, but there's so much more you can do with the mainstream games, the offshoots like PMD and Conquest (which I also enjoy) don't add enough IMO to warrant a second purchase.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I wish they made PMD3 with 5th gen pokemon XDD

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

I would like a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3. I don't like it as much as the Pokemon Ranger games, but I do like how engaging the storylines are and the ending can be pretty emotional. Plus, I got to play as a Riolu and then Lucario in Explorers of Sky, so that was awesome and playing as a fifth generation Pokemon could be fun. I'm not sure if I'm expecting this game either, but I would buy another Mystery Dungeon game.