I think this thread belongs here and not Fun and Games, but I guess I could be wrong.
OK, here's a new fun game I thought up. Someone asks a Pokemon trivia question, and then people can answer that question. As soon as a user posts a correct answer and the poster of that question acknowledges it, that user may then ask another question. And it goes on and on like that.
I guess the only rules are:
- Do not post a question until your correct answer for the previous question has been acknowledged by the original user. Otherwise, your question will be ignored.
- Keep it video game related. Don't suddenly ask a question about the anime, manga or TCG, because this is the 'Pokemon Video Games' section.
- Do not ask a near impossible question such as 'How many trainers have used a Rattata in-game?'.
- And finally, when you ask a question, make sure you know the answer yourself, OK?
- New rule: If a user is allowed to post a new question, but does not do so within 24 hours, any user may assume the role and post their own question instead.
Here's the very first question: 'Which is the only move that can only be learnt by one Pokemon, as of Generation V (excluding Sketch)?'