Am I the only one around here who... - Page 9

Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

hi

Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

Sometimes I think I'm the only one that doesn't EV train. The closet I ever gotten was planning moves for Pokemon.

Also, I think I'm the only one who really, really doesn't like Scraggy or Scrafty.
    Last edited by coolcatkim22; 9th October 2012 at 09:26 AM.
    Computer: There's an e-mail message! ... The 3 legendary bird POKéMON are ARTICUNO, ZAPDOS, and MOLTRES. Their whereabouts are unknown. We plan to explore the cavern close to CERULEAN.
    That couldn't have ended well.

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Am I the only one around here who doesn't understand everyone's obsession with shiny Golett? I mean, what's so special about it? Why does everyone want one? :S
    nope, I don't understand it either.

Am I the only one around here who names their rival something stupid? ex: I named Silver Tomato once (because of his red hair), and by an amazing coincidence my friend did too lol

Follow scarlettpeony on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by PikaTuesday View Post
    Am I the only one around here who names their rival something stupid? ex: I named Silver Tomato once (because of his red hair), and by an amazing coincidence my friend did too lol
    Nope. I used to name my male enemies after my friend (who was called Sarah). Blue has also been called Purple, Spike, Loser, and a few other things. But hey, if Oak can't remember his own grandson's name I'm not going to play fair. ;)

Am I the only one who wishes you could have fought the Six Sages in the post-game of BW? It kind of sucks you only get to round them up. I had hoped it'd be more like PKMN Plat...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scarlettpeony View Post
    Nope. I used to name my male enemies after my friend (who was called Sarah). Blue has also been called Purple, Spike, Loser, and a few other things. But hey, if Oak can't remember his own grandson's name I'm not going to play fair. ;)

Am I the only one who wishes you could have fought the Six Sages in the post-game of BW? It kind of sucks you only get to round them up. I had hoped it'd be more like PKMN Plat...
    Nope, I was disappointed when I found out you couldn't fight them too. In fact when I discovered the first sage in the dream yard I thought "He's probably super strong and will battle me I better train first" then when I talked to him he just said a random quote about life or something and gave me a TM for a status move. Just like all the other sages I encountered later. A battle first before giving the TM and quote would've been better.

Am I the only one around here who finds Litwick's sprite creepy? I mean it looks like a weird cyclops thing.

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No your not I also wished I could of battled them ahh the disappointment.

Am I the only one around here who hates Pokémon Names in all uppercase letters since the release of Pokémon Black and White and for the record I now change the name of my Pokémon before transferring them to White what a pain in the neck MEWTWOMewtwo :(

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post

No your not I also wished I could of battled them ahh the disappointment.

Am I the only one around here who hates Pokémon Names in all uppercase letters since the release of Pokémon Black and White and for the record I now change the name of my Pokémon before transferring them to White what a pain in the neck MEWTWOMewtwo :(
    Yeah, the all uppercase letters always annoyed me. But I learned to just ignore it and enjoy the game.

Am I only one around here who never uses repels?

Lost in the numbers :S Jacko19863's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I rarely use them, But I'd say you are.

Am I the only one that has no idea what EV training is?
    I've claimed
    Pokémon
    Zoroark (26/9/12)

Moves
    Earthquake (26/9/12)
    Items
    Tidal Bell (26/9/12)
    DeepSeaTooth (26/9/12)
    Abilities
    Magnet Pull (26/9/12)

Follow scarlettpeony on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko19863 View Post
    I rarely use them, But I'd say you are.

Am I the only one that has no idea what EV training is?
    I know what it is but I don't know how to do it. Trying to get hold of the stuff to do it properly and effectively is time consuming, and even then I wouldn't know where to start, which Pokemon should have which stat boosts... and so on. I'm utterly clueless. I wish I could have someone dumb it down for me but Serebii and Marriland, no matter how much I read about it, I still don't get it.

Am I the only one who left N's Castle during the final bit to grind up my Pokemon up to lvl. 60 just to prepare for Ghetsis and his Hydregion?

Am I the only one around here who completely stops using there starter right at the start of the game

Forbidden Forest Ranger Cosmic Gerbil's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Cosmic Gerbil on Facebook

Scarlettpeony, nah, I did that too. I knew my Pokemon couldn't beat Ghestis, so I went out to fight with them more.

Metagross92, I think so xD Actually I dunno but I have always kept my starters. Except in B&W, where I got Snivy up to level 28 but my other Pokemon were so much more powerful and had better attacks. Then I found a Litwick, so I sent Snivy to the PC. I guess I'm just no good with grass types, lol).

Am I the only one who doesn't see the point with the Battle Tent/Tower/Subway? I honestly never bother with them.
    Exit light
    Enter night
    Take my hand
    We're off to never never-land

totally fangirling out Dark Victini's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Dark Victini on Google+
    Visit Dark Victini's Youtube Channel

ever since i realized i could be missing out on shinies with repel on, i havent used repels, so no

am i the only one around here who isnt getting BW2 on the release date?
    3DS FC=1263-5787-4526

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Victini View Post

ever since i realized i could be missing out on shinies with repel on, i havent used repels, so no

am i the only one around here who isnt getting BW2 on the release date?
    No, you're not D:

Am I the only one around here that finds the Steel type extremely boring to use?

Blog Entries

Considering that I have even yet to use the Steel type, I guess I'm kind of in the middle with that question? But I guess maybe? They're not that particularly interesting for me save for a couple.

Am I the only one who absolutely must always have a HM Fly user on my team at every given time?

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Lost in the numbers :S Jacko19863's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No, I ALWAYYYYYYS have a pokémon with the TM Fly. I haz to. Walking is boring and tedious.

Am I the only one that flys everywhere?
    I've claimed
    Pokémon
    Zoroark (26/9/12)

Moves
    Earthquake (26/9/12)
    Items
    Tidal Bell (26/9/12)
    DeepSeaTooth (26/9/12)
    Abilities
    Magnet Pull (26/9/12)

Blog Entries

Hm, probably no, but I don't like flying all the time.
    In fact, my fly slave stays in the box most of the time.

Am I the only that never cared about filling the pokédex? I just catch the Pokémon I like and/or pretend to use.

Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast