Am I the only one around here who... - Page 7

Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

No, I did that to a certain point. And I think so.

Am I the only one to have caught 3 Audino?

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa View Post
    Am I the only one who nicknames ever single Pokémon I catch/breed?
    No, I do that ALL the time. I even have an Action Replay code that allows me to nickname Pokemon obtained in events and trades. I also only trade for nicknamed Pokemon. A tiny bit of creative effort is not that hard. I don't care if your Woobat is simply called "Batty" or "Woot!", I'll take him.

This will seem weird, but I'm sure I'm the only one who HATES the female player characters. Yes, even though I'm a girl too. It's not their gender I hate, it's the fact that they're 1) unnecessary, and 2) exist for nothing other than fanservice. Seriously, with the sole exception of Mei, all the girls have been showing all their legs, or zettai ryouiki in the case of Dawn and Lyra.

It's disgusting, and it really really REALLY ticks me off that so far only Gold has shown his legs, and not a single guy has gone sleeveless OR is less-dressed than the heroine. BW is the most blatant, where Hilda might as well be naked while Hilbert gets to go dressed head-to-toe. I wish female player characters never existed in the first place, I hate all of them, or rather their reason for existence. I sincerely hope in Gen 6 we can see a boy barely dressed even though he's 10, while the girl is all fully clothed head to toe. But of course, no-one will play if they can't see their sexualized 10-year-old heroines. Ugh.

...haha, I kinda ranted there. But that's how I truly feel, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one, too. Sigh.
    Reila likes this.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    This will seem weird, but I'm sure I'm the only one who HATES the female player characters. Yes, even though I'm a girl too. It's not their gender I hate, it's the fact that they're 1) unnecessary, and 2) exist for nothing other than fanservice. Seriously, with the sole exception of Mei, all the girls have been showing all their legs, or zettai ryouiki in the case of Dawn and Lyra.
    I don't hate them, per se, but I agree with all the things you stated. Still, it would sort of alienate female players (such as ourselves) if there wasn't a female character.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny
    Hmm, not really, but I'm on my 2nd, so...

Am I the only one here who has never even encountered a shiny? Seriously, I have the most rotten luck ever.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    I don't hate them, per se, but I agree with all the things you stated. Still, it would sort of alienate female players (such as ourselves) if there wasn't a female character.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny
    Hmm, not really, but I'm on my 2nd, so...

Am I the only one here who has never even encountered a shiny? Seriously, I have the most rotten luck ever.
    Nope. I've never encountered a legit shiny (Gyrados doesn't count).
    And I agree that the heroines are waaay too sexualized. They're also always super-skinny and pale, what kind of message does that send? Still I don't feel right playing as a boy...so I just kind of ignore the clothing (you don't see it that much anyways).

Am I the only one here who doesn't like Snivy?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post

It was perfectly fine in RBY and GS, wasn't it? D8 I guess it's because since 2003 I've always played as a boy character when a gender choice was available, that I forget that sometimes people prefer to play the same gender as themselves. "OTL If the girl PCs weren't just sex appeal, I wouldn't mind them indeed. It's rather sad.

As for shinies, you're not alone. I have 3 younger sisters, and all of us except one have found a natural shiny. That sister has never even got an event shiny, the poor thing.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles101 View Post
    Am I the only one here who doesn't like Snivy?
    No, I've played through White with all 3 starters, and Snivy remains the only one I've never again. His movepool is rather weak, and he doesn't compare to the other grass types of the generation. I'll take a Sawsbuck, Leavanny, or Lilligant with Own Tempo any day over a Servine. I also don't really like the look of any of the stages.

Am I the only one who doesn't care if there is a remake of Generation 3?

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny View Post
    No, I did that to a certain point. And I think so.

I beilve I caught a Level 3 Audino before. Ether that or it was Level 4, 5, or 2.

Am I the only one who haxes like the CPU trainers?

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

No, Three Audino as in "really caught 3 audino".

And maybe.

Am I the only one to have been forced to change starters twice?

Am I the only one who plays Pokémon non-stop for around six months, and then gets bored and doesn't touch the game again for around another six months or so? Right now I'm on my break. It's been a month and a half since I played for the last time...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Am I the only one who plays Pokémon non-stop for around six months, and then gets bored and doesn't touch the game again for around another six months or so? Right now I'm on my break. It's been a month and a half since I played for the last time...
    Nah. I go through stages of play, too. Right now I'm actively playing, though.

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Am I the only one who plays Pokémon non-stop for around six months, and then gets bored and doesn't touch the game again for around another six months or so?
    No, I've only just got back on SoulSilver.

Am I the only one around here who hates Conkelderpdurr, Entrainment+Truant Durant and Prankster+Roar+Copycat Riolu?
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

No, I hate Conkeldurr too. xP

Am I the only one around here that utterly hates both Charizard and Blaziken and thinks both are overrated as hell?

Also, am I the only one around here that thinks Buneary and Lopunny are adorably cute? I've never met anyone else that loves them as much as I do.

Lastly, am I the only one around here that dislikes most gen 3 Pokemon designs? The only ones I really like are Poochyena, Mightyena, Manectric, and Aggron. Well, Beautifly is alright too.

Lost in the numbers :S Jacko19863's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kelleo: Gen 3 sprites are kinda weird :l, And Charizard & Blaziken are OP, Thats why people love them. I dont so much.. I'm more of a fan of the grass starters. They dont have very good movepools, But theres TM's for that! I'm also saving up 48BP in SS to get outrage for my Torterra XD

About the girls being "Underclothed": I totally agree. I'm a guy, and even I'm like, Hey! Get a longer skirt or something, 7yr olds play this game! You have a tiny top that wouldnt fit your younger sister, And a dress that your mum would be ashamed of. Go change your pixels or something. lol :P

Edit: Is Hilda even wearng any shorts or is that just her t-shirt overhang *Suspicious*

EDit Edit: Damn I forgot my am i the only one who...

Am I the only one who never SR to get a sshiny legendary because I couldnt be bothered or I'm busy?
    I've claimed
    Pokémon
    Zoroark (26/9/12)

Moves
    Earthquake (26/9/12)
    Items
    Tidal Bell (26/9/12)
    DeepSeaTooth (26/9/12)
    Abilities
    Magnet Pull (26/9/12)

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko19863 View Post
    Kelleo: Gen 3 sprites are kinda weird :l, And Charizard & Blaziken are OP
    OP as in overpowered? Well, technically, Infernape is better than both statistically, but it lacks the same popularity. I personally love Apey way more than those two.

And I said the designs of the Pokemon, not the sprites. xP

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    No, I hate Conkeldurr too. xP

Am I the only one around here that utterly hates both Charizard and Blaziken and thinks both are overrated as hell?

Also, am I the only one around here that thinks Buneary and Lopunny are adorably cute? I've never met anyone else that loves them as much as I do.

Lastly, am I the only one around here that dislikes most gen 3 Pokemon designs? The only ones I really like are Poochyena, Mightyena, Manectric, and Aggron. Well, Beautifly is alright too.
    No to the first and no to the second. Charizard is so overrated, I began to despise it. It is used all the time. Then Blaziken comes along with such an ugly design (a chicken? Really?) and just...eh...

Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast