Am I the only one around here who... - Page 61
Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115159606162 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

Bug-type Master SupersonicScolipede's Avatar

Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

Am I the only one who doesn't actually mind friendly rivals? I know people don't like how you aren't as motivated to beat them, but I always feel more immersed in the game knowing my character has actual friends.

Also, am I the only one who really likes Bug types? I know a lot of them are weak, but some (like Scolipede and Scizor) are actually pretty cool and have decent stats.

Quote Originally Posted by BioDragey View Post
    Also, am I the only one around who was disappointed with the X and Y postgame activities?
    Nope. You're not. There's so little to do.

Quote Originally Posted by SupersonicScolipede View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't actually mind friendly rivals? I know people don't like how you aren't as motivated to beat them, but I always feel more immersed in the game knowing my character has actual friends.

Also, am I the only one who really likes Bug types? I know a lot of them are weak, but some (like Scolipede and Scizor) are actually pretty cool and have decent stats.
    No, you're not. I'd rather have unfriendly rivals like Blue and Silver. It makes the rivalry stronger, in my opinion.

And no, you're not the only one either. I don't really like Bug-types, but I like some of them. Scizor, Volcarona, Yanmega, Galvantula and Heracross are excellent Pokémon. By the way, please remember to answer the previous poster's question before posting yours.

Am I the only one who wishes they had never learned to EV train? :c
    (Rumor has it Joey's Rattata has 31 IVs in all its stats.)>

Bug-type Master SupersonicScolipede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post

By the way, please remember to answer the previous poster's question before posting yours.

Oh, I'm sorry! I'll keep that in mind next time.

And, no, you're not the only one who wishes they never learned to EV train. I don't actively EV train, but ever since learning about EVs and IVs there's a part of me that secretly knows my non-trained Pokemon are inferior.

Edit: Am I the only one who's never naturally found a shiny?
    Last edited by SupersonicScolipede; 13th November 2013 at 07:54 PM.

By the way, please remember to answer the previous poster's question before posting yours.

Oh, I'm sorry! I'll keep that in mind next time.

And, no, you're not the only one who wishes they never learned to EV train. I don't actively EV train, but ever since learning about EVs and IVs there's a part of me that secretly knows my non-trained Pokemon are inferior.
    Also please remember to post a new question when you post :P Hahaha. I'll give it a go:

Am I the only one who thinks Chansey was insanely broken in Gen I?

Am I the only one who thinks Chansey was insanely broken in Gen I?
    I never played with Chansey back then so I don't really know, sorry.

(Do we have to reply to the previous person? Or can we reply to any previous posts?)

No, I love them too!

Am I the only one who has a disliking for certain Pokémon? I can't stand Medicham and Liepard.
    No, you're not. I have an irrational dislike for a few as well. Not naming names though.

Ok, my turn: am I the only one who can't stand Shauna? People seem to like her a lot, but I just find her irritating. I also don't like the nerdy kid but at least he barely talks to my character.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex Maniac View Post
    Ok, my turn: am I the only one who can't stand Shauna? People seem to like her a lot, but I just find her irritating. I also don't like the nerdy kid but at least he barely talks to my character.
    Heh, you're not the only one. Some friends of mine can't stand the girl at all, dunno why though.. I have no opinion about her. Kalos friends are meh, I found the rival and/or friends more enjoyable in past gens.

Am I the only one here using a team based on the ones I like, instead of looking at stats and all that stuff? fighting with them even if I know they're not competitive?

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by White Crow View Post
    Heh, you're not the only one. Some friends of mine can't stand the girl at all, dunno why though.. I have no opinion about her. Kalos friends are meh, I found the rival and/or friends more enjoyable in past gens.

Am I the only one here using a team based on the ones I like, instead of looking at stats and all that stuff? fighting with them even if I know they're not competitive?
    Nope, certainly not. I use Pokemon I like only, I care nothing about what they're like competitively.

Am I the only one here who doesnt want a Light type?
    tumblr(not spoiler free)

Quote Originally Posted by White Crow View Post

I like Calem, Serena and Tierno just fine. Maybe because when I last stopped playing the games before X & Y, rivals and friends barely got much of a role and were very cookie cutter.

You're not the only one who does that, I do it too. When I'm playing competitive battle games online I'll pick pokemon I don't like as much but I still try to build a balanced team with my favourites. In the game, I always play with pokemon I like, I don't care about their stats or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post

Am I the only one here who doesnt want a Light type?
    I don't want it either. If they introduce it I won't complain because I can just leave them alone but I won't be a huge fan. In many ways I think that's what the Fairy-type is though. I was hoping they'd give Fairy types a darker edge based on folk lore about fairies and how they're not always fluffy and cute but I guess not. I don't like the designs of most Fairty-types so I probably wouldn't like Light-types very much either.

It would also throw the game off-balance and require a whole new type chart too. There are already pokemon whose typing and strengths could be considered the equivalent of Light such as Fairy and Dragon types.

My question: am I the only one who doesn't care about Fairy types? I don't hate them and they're fun to collect but I'm not a big fan of their designs and moves. They're such a let down.

My question: am I the only one who doesn't care about Fairy types? I don't hate them and they're fun to collect but I'm not a big fan of their designs and moves. They're such a let down.
    Nope. I'm thinking just the same. Fairy-types are just not developed enough yet to make the big impact that was expected from them. Another big problem is that most of them are supporters, in a game that is pretty short on multi battles.

And I don't think Light- or Sound-types would be a good idea either, because they couldn't reasonably be weak to anything. Light is only affected by gravity (black holes) and sound cannot be touched by anything.

My Question: Am I the only one who didn't find Lavender Town creepy at all?
    (Sorry if someone asked that already. I didn't read through all 60 pages. ^^;)

Quote Originally Posted by RokuroCarisu View Post
    Nope. I'm thinking just the same. Fairy-types are just not developed enough yet to make the big impact that was expected from them. Another big problem is that most of them are supporters, in a game that is pretty short on multi battles.

And I don't think Light- or Sound-types would be a good idea either, because they couldn't reasonably be weak to anything. Light is only affected by gravity (black holes) and sound cannot be touched by anything.

No you're not, i didn't it find creepy or scary at all when i was a kid and i sure as hell don't find it creepy now, Old Chateau was alot more creepy.
    Am the only one that thinks Red is overrated?

Claimer of Garchomp and Steam Eruption

3DS 4682-9334-0694

(Do we have to reply to the previous person? Or can we reply to any previous posts?)
    As long as you answer to the previous person's post and post your own question after, you can answer as many questions as you want! :D

Ehh, actually yes, you are, hahahaha. It was only because of the music, though. I never found the Pokémon Tower that creepy.

Am I the only one who is very happy there are very few legendaries in Gen VI?

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

As long as you answer to the previous person's post and post your own question after, you can answer as many questions as you want! :D

Ehh, actually yes, you are, hahahaha. It was only because of the music, though. I never found the Pokémon Tower that creepy.

Nope, I was too, however I feel like there couldve been a trio and/or maybe one or two more.

Am I the only one here who hopes they make another new type? I feel like it was a shakeup in a good way.
    tumblr(not spoiler free)

Time Cat Returns Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Yes. I think what we have now is good enough.

Am I the only one here who uses the Friendship berries (Kelpsy, Hondew, etc) just to remove unneeded EVs?
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil, Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4), Hint Coin (Professor Layton), Pandora Claws (Kid Icarus Uprising), Speedwing (Fire Emblem)
    Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No, that makes me pretty happy, too. Fewer Legends = more box room.

Am I the only one around here who mentally reads Wikstrom's speech in a Thor type voice? Seriously, all the guy would have to say is "Have at thee" and I'd swear he was from Asgard.

I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Blog Entries

Visit The Roach's Youtube Channel

Am I the only one around here who mentally reads Wikstrom's speech in a Thor type voice? Seriously, all the guy would have to say is "Have at thee" and I'd swear he was from Asgard.
    Maybe. I mentally read his lines as coming from Graham Chapman. :P

Am I the only one around here who develops emotional attachments to his party Pokemon and feels really bad when replacing one of them?
    Current writing projects:
    |For Better or Worse - It's Electric|

"He is already dead, it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls."

Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115159606162 LastLast