Am I the only one around here who... - Page 57
Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

You were in my way too. Cool and Spicy's Avatar

Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

Quote Originally Posted by Karpi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 0silverphoenix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Blaze View Post
    Am I the only one around here who doesn't care at all about tiers, natures, compatibility, IV's, EV's and everything else related to competitive battling and just likes to play the games at the most basic level possible?
    No, you're not. That is exactly how I always play Pokémon.
    Same. The only thing I OCCASIONALLY look at is the nature. Because I use pokemon like Sunflora, who aren't the most powerful to start with, so I'm not going to use an Adamant Sunflora.
    I'm another one, right here. Pick the ones that intrigue me and then roll with them, even if I end up loathing them with an undying passion. Looking at you, Swoobat.

Am I the only one around here who has a large amount of trouble with the dumb fishing mini game? My reflexes can't be that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Blaze View Post
    Am I the only one around here who doesn't care at all about tiers, natures, compatibility, IV's, EV's and everything else related to competitive battling and just likes to play the games at the most basic level possible?
    More of a question/answer hybrid lols

Am I the only one around here who does care about Natures, compatibility, IV's, EV's and everything else but also plays for the fun of it and uses their favourite Pokemon?

Smile~

Less cute in person Beth Pavell's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Am I the only one around here who does care about Natures, compatibility, IV's, EV's and everything else but also plays for the fun of it and uses their favourite Pokemon?
    Me! Well, not so much Nature and never IVs. I tend to avoid EVs in stats I'm not interested in rather than maxing out one. Hence my Steelix, Katie, has never gained any Speed EVs

Blog Entries

Am I the only one who has never had trouble with Whitney? I've defeated her easily in two playthoughs. And using a male starter too.

Quote Originally Posted by L.L. View Post
    Am I the only one who has never had trouble with Whitney? I've defeated her easily in two playthoughs. And using a male starter too.
    No, I never had any problem with Whitney, but I mostly use female Pokémon. If anything, Clair was the hard Gym Leader in Gen 2.

... Am I the only one that thinks that using legendaries in your party is "cheating" even though its 100% legit?
    Am I the only one who's noticed the repeated 3 evolutionary line flying type and 2 evolutionary line normal type introduced in each...o wait I'm DEFINITELY not the only one.
    Am I the only one that does this self challenge to catch all the legendaries with the highest price and lowest catching efficiency ball(luxury ball) and buy 80 at a time to complete that challenge?(believe it or not, I actually did that with every legendary except Zekrom.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dacus View Post
    ... Am I the only one that thinks that using legendaries in your party is "cheating" even though its 100% legit?
    Am I the only one who's noticed the repeated 3 evolutionary line flying type and 2 evolutionary line normal type introduced in each...o wait I'm DEFINITELY not the only one.
    Am I the only one that does this self challenge to catch all the legendaries with the highest price and lowest catching efficiency ball(luxury ball) and buy 80 at a time to complete that challenge?(believe it or not, I actually did that with every legendary except Zekrom.)
    1) No, you're not. I think using legendaries is cheating, too.
    2) Again, you're not. It's a pattern that is likely to continue.
    3) Uhh in this case I'll have to say yes and no, because I do catch all the legendaries with standard Poké Balls (it's not even that hard; I caught Articuno after 7 Poké Balls).

Am I the only one who DREAMS of a Pokémon game in HD (which would have to be for the Wii U or a following console, of course) that takes place in Kanto, but it's not a remake of Red and Blue, but a brand new game? In my mind, it would be set fifteen years after the events of Gold and Silver. Many Pokémon from other regions have migrated and several new cities have been built. The Gym Leaders have aged and they're no longer teenagers/young adults, but fully grown adults, and Blaine is on a wheelchair now. Giovanni gives one last attempt to revive Team Rocket and recruits Archer, Ariana, Proton and Petrel once again, and the player (who gets to play as a 16-year old male or female), aided by Silver (who vowed to stop his father and is willing to do it again) must stop him. The game would have orchestrated music and highly detailed graphics. It would be awesome :')

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Foxeaf View Post
    Certainly not. I have several flawless Golurk that I've EV trained in Attack. They also have great Natures. They may never see a competitive battle but they're my babies nonetheless.

Am I the only one here who keeps a group of Legendaries simply as trading fodder so I don't have to scour the GTS looking for something? Seriously, I have two boxes of Legends--Gen I through V--that are used only for GTS trades. And if I use one, I have to get a replacement ASAP.

I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Blog Entries

Huh, I guess I'm gonna try this out. I will answer the last post before me.

No, I keep some legendaries for trading fodder too. I got three shiny Palkia at Ganestop the other day, so I can trade two for something.

Am I the only one here that attempts to EV train and breed Pokémon, but always loses the paper with the numbers on it and the motivation?
    Touch not thy cat without a glove.
    Seriously, it's not a good idea.

...!

Blog Entries

To every question: No, you are never the only one.

"Oh, I don't mean 'straight' in a heterophobic way. I just mean, ya know, dumb and stupid."

My post was ignored AGAIN >:( So I'm just going to keep posting it until someone replies.

Am I the only one who DREAMS of a Pokémon game in HD (which would have to be for the Wii U or a following console, of course) that takes place in Kanto, but it's not a remake of Red and Blue, but a brand new game? In my mind, it would be set fifteen years after the events of Gold and Silver. Many Pokémon from other regions have migrated and several new cities have been built. The Gym Leaders have aged and they're no longer teenagers/young adults, but fully grown adults, and Blaine is on a wheelchair now. Giovanni gives one last attempt to revive Team Rocket and recruits Archer, Ariana, Proton and Petrel once again, and the player (who gets to play as a 16-year old male or female), aided by Silver (who vowed to stop his father and is willing to do it again) must stop him. The game would have orchestrated music and highly detailed graphics. It would be awesome :')

No your not,like not at all.

Am i the only one who thinks colress was way harder than ghetsis.
    Am i the only one who thinks magneton should be UNBEATABLLEEEE
    Am i the only one who thinks steel needs to be immune to dragon,fighting,pychic and resistant against everything else but fire.
    Hello,and magneton are awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    I don't know, that sounds really awful to me. First of all, Pokémon games belong in handhelds. Second, the Kanto/Johto story is concluded, no need to go back to Team Rocket stuff all over again, having Team Rocket again in Gen II was already boring, so having them for the THIRD time would be extremely... well, boring. Third, we already kind of play as "older" protagonists. Just look at Hilda, Hilbert, Serena and Calem's designs. Fourth, Pokémon (main) games really belong in handhelds. Of course, those are my opinions, except for the handheld part, which is a fact.

Am I the only one around here who thought aura was an actual type?
    Finally back

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Delcatty View Post
    Am I the only one around here who thought aura was an actual type?
    Ehm... Yes. Hahahaha.

Am I the only one who thinks that Game Freak is not going to make Clefairy become Normal/Fairy just to troll us out?

Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast