Am I the only one around here who... - Page 56

Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

Quote Originally Posted by GWrando View Post
    Am I the only one... that thinks that Design is better than usage for Pokémon?
    Yes, you are. I can't care less if a Pokémon is badly designed, I just hope it's useful.

Am I the only one who hates the Mega Evolution concept because they find it unnecessary but is somehow looking forward to use Mega Kangaskhan and Mega Ampharos?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Yes, you are. I can't care less if a Pokémon is badly designed, I just hope it's useful.
    He's not the only one. You could give me the ugliest Pokemon ever with the best stats and I'll never touch it because of it's design.

Am I the only one who hates the Mega Evolution concept because they find it unnecessary but is somehow looking forward to use Mega Kangaskhan and Mega Ampharos?
    I don't hate the concept, in fact I think it's somewhat intriguing, but I do find it relatively pointless. You aren't the only one, but I'm not on the same boat as you are.

Anyways, am I the only one who never uses a team of 6? I hate grinding, and if I have to take even an hour out of my day just to train, I'd rather skip it.
    x
    claims ~ greninja ~ dark aura ~ stick ~ sail fossil ~ rest
    profile pic ~ my poetry ~ my fan-fiction
    x

Cult of Personality ClearlySane88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skuntank View Post
    He's not the only one. You could give me the ugliest Pokemon ever with the best stats and I'll never touch it because of it's design.

I don't hate the concept, in fact I think it's somewhat intriguing, but I do find it relatively pointless. You aren't the only one, but I'm not on the same boat as you are.

Anyways, am I the only one who never uses a team of 6? I hate grinding, and if I have to take even an hour out of my day just to train, I'd rather skip it.
    Compared to me, yes. In fact, I make sure my Pokemon are all the same level before moving on to the next gym (i.e. if I'm about to face Misty, all of my Pokemon need to be lvl 18, 19 or 20).

Am I the only one that finds themselves without HM's because you end up putting them on a crappy Pokemon that's never on your team, so as not to waste your good Pokemon's move list?

The Dark Pokemon Trainer Maple Man's Avatar
    Add Maple Man on Facebook

I have to admit, some of the Mega Evolutions just don't work. Kangaskhan, from what I know, is already a pretty bulky Pokémon, so a Mega Evolution is unnecessary. I also don't like the fact that Mega Absol has a boost in Attack and Speed when it really needs a boost in defenses instead.
    You think the new character and Pokemon designs suck. Well, my art degree says your arguments are invalid.

Am I the only one that finds themselves without HM's because you end up putting them on a crappy Pokemon that's never on your team, so as not to waste your good Pokemon's move list?
    Not at all. And it's really annoying when I find myself at a place quite a bit outside the city where I have to use an HM, just to find that the Pokemon with the move isn't there.

Am I the only one who has almost never nicknamed my Pokemon?
    Roses Die, but Ribbons Last Forever

Read my fanfiction, Within Our Crumbling World, and please review!

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Skittymew View Post
    Not at all. And it's really annoying when I find myself at a place quite a bit outside the city where I have to use an HM, just to find that the Pokemon with the move isn't there.

No, I also don't nickname Pokemon often, due to not being able to come up with nicknames mostly and also because I find most of their names fine.

Am I the only one here who found almost all the Hoenn gyms difficult?

Blog Entries
    Add Jammy2A on Facebook

Am I the only one here who sometimes doesn't really like a generation before it comes out (typical rants include: dont like new pokémon, dont like new moves, dont like this, bla bla bla), but at the same time totally knows that Im going to buy every single version of that generation and will be playing like I'm 9 again (typical overexcitement-induced behaviour include: play virtually every second thats not spent working/studying, being amazed at every single evolution and just loving every single battle).....?

... I hate myself..... but I love pokémon :D
    Anser and SupersonicScolipede like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post

No, I also don't nickname Pokemon often, due to not being able to come up with nicknames mostly and also because I find most of their names fine.

Am I the only one here who found almost all the Hoenn gyms difficult?
    No, you're not. I've never, ever, in my 15 years of Pokémon training, ever, nicknamed a Pokémon.

No, you're not either. I had a really hard time beating Liza & Tate and Wallace.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy2A View Post
    Am I the only one here who sometimes doesn't really like a generation before it comes out (typical rants include: dont like new pokémon, dont like new moves, dont like this, bla bla bla), but at the same time totally knows that Im going to buy every single version of that generation and will be playing like I'm 9 again (typical overexcitement-induced behaviour include: play virtually every second thats not spent working/studying, being amazed at every single evolution and just loving every single battle).....?

... I hate myself..... but I love pokémon :D
    Nope. I've never hated any generation, but with 4 and 5 I was a bit skeptical at the beginning. I ended up having Diamond, HeartGold and Black X')

Am I the only one who will be MAD if Poison is not super-effective against Fairy? Come on, Game Freak, this is THE chance to improve the Poison type a little bit!

Nope. I've never hated any generation, but with 4 and 5 I was a bit skeptical at the beginning. I ended up having Diamond, HeartGold and Black X')

Am I the only one who will be MAD if Poison is not super-effective against Fairy? Come on, Game Freak, this is THE chance to improve the Poison type a little bit!
    Now that I think about it, they really should make Poison super effective against Fairy. It's about time.

Am I the only one likes to save NPCs for the end of my pokemon training sessions? Like, if I'm grinding my pokemon, I'll only fight the NPCs when I'm close to my goal.
    Roses Die, but Ribbons Last Forever

Read my fanfiction, Within Our Crumbling World, and please review!

Am I the only one likes to save NPCs for the end of my pokemon training sessions? Like, if I'm grinding my pokemon, I'll only fight the NPCs when I'm close to my goal.
    No, you're not. I also do that.

Am I the only one who used to hate the whole Mega Evolution concept but is now really looking forward to it? They got me with Mega Blastoise and Mega Charizard.

Fire Warrior Neo Blaze's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Visit Neo Blaze's Youtube Channel

Am I the only one around here who doesn't care at all about tiers, natures, compatibility, IV's, EV's and everything else related to competitive battling and just likes to play the games at the most basic level possible?
    3DS Y FC: 0576-4616-1571

Queen of Arendelle 0silverphoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Blaze View Post
    Am I the only one around here who doesn't care at all about tiers, natures, compatibility, IV's, EV's and everything else related to competitive battling and just likes to play the games at the most basic level possible?
    No, you're not. That is exactly how I always play Pokémon.
    I love all things Disney!!

W2 FC: 0347 7142 8369
    3DS FC: 4682 8523 1396

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 0silverphoenix View Post
    Same. The only thing I OCCASIONALLY look at is the nature. Because I use pokemon like Sunflora, who aren't the most powerful to start with, so I'm not going to use an Adamant Sunflora.

Fire Warrior Neo Blaze's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Visit Neo Blaze's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by 0silverphoenix View Post
    Good to know I'm not the only one then. There is nothing wrong with people who focus on competitive battling but everywhere I come on forums or other Pokémon-related places, when it's about the games, it's always about competitive battling.
    3DS Y FC: 0576-4616-1571

Blog Entries

I used to not care about nature and IVs, but after being beaten a lot of times in in-game features, I changed my mind. I still don't breed or EV train, but I try to get a Pokémon with favorable nature and IVs, to the very least. I don't battle competitively either, since the way Pokémon are treated annoys me a bit.

Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast