Am I the only one around here who... - Page 54

Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

Quote Originally Posted by spiderbrush View Post
    Am I the only one who DOESN'T care for a new type?
    No. Though I'm one of those who believe that Sylveon's type is going to be a new one, I only do because it just seems like the logical conclusion of the facts. I never wanted a new type, or thought that the type chart needed one. Even now, when (personally) a new type seems really likely, I'm just sorta meh about it.

Well, I guess I kind of do want a new type now, just for the privilege of being right. Does this still count as a 'no'?

Am I the only one here who doesn't want too many pre-evos for old pokémon in Gen 6? It's something I've seen in a few "leaks".

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    Am I the only one here who doesn't want too many pre-evos for old pokémon in Gen 6? It's something I've seen in a few "leaks".
    Not really. I don't care to see many pre-evos. I do want to see evolutions, yes, but not pre-evos. I don't really see the point of pre-evos usually. At least evolutions add to the pokemon's potential in the future, but pre-evos are pretty much useless.

Am I the only one around who is going to get a Sylveon on my team this October regardless of type?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Am I the only one around who is going to get a Sylveon on my team this October regardless of type?
    Maybe you're not the only one. But I don't like Sylveon's design, so no for me.

Am I the only one who fought the Shadow Triad post-game just to listen to their encounter theme and the Team Plasma battle music?

am I the only one that started my white version with Tepig and was sorely disappointed when it became Emboar? haha wait no, that was everyone

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Red of Pallet View Post
    am I the only one that started my white version with Tepig and was sorely disappointed when it became Emboar? haha wait no, that was everyone
    That is true

Am I the only one who thinks dark doesn't need a new weakness
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

Am I the only person here who finds mixed-type teams (like Blue or Cynthia's) easier to beat than mono-type ones in-game? I think it's because the game gives you free switches, once you beat one of their Pokemon they'll switch in another to counter yours, but the free switch means you can just pivot out to a fresh Pokemon with the advantage again. Whereas against monotype trainers, you'll usually have just one or two Pokemon with the advantage, and high end trainers often have strategies to beat your counters to their type, and once they're gone you're left without an advantage (or even at a disadvantage).
    Reila likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks dark doesn't need a new weakness
    I agree with you, to an extent. I don't want Dark to gain another weakness, but if Ghost isn't affected, it could be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterdaze View Post
    Am I the only person here who finds mixed-type teams (like Blue or Cynthia's) easier to beat than mono-type ones in-game? I think it's because the game gives you free switches, once you beat one of their Pokemon they'll switch in another to counter yours, but the free switch means you can just pivot out to a fresh Pokemon with the advantage again. Whereas against monotype trainers, you'll usually have just one or two Pokemon with the advantage, and high end trainers often have strategies to beat your counters to their type, and once they're gone you're left without an advantage (or even at a disadvantage).
    Personally, I think that in most cases, you don't have to have one or two advantageous Pokémon, because you can catch more, assuming that your advantageous Pokémon was a wild non-Legendary. I disagree with you, but that doesn't mean that everyone else does. Someone may think the same way.

Am I the only one around here who likes Dewott more than Samurott.

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    I personally do and I am pretty sure a lot of other people also prefer Dewott over Samurott. There is too much going on Samurott's design and IMO it should stand on its hing legs. By the way, am I the only one who have a preference for Pokémon that stand on their hind legs? 95% of my favorites are either bipedal, floaty ghostly things or birds.

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    I personally do and I am pretty sure a lot of other people also prefer Dewott over Samurott. There is too much going on Samurott's design and IMO it should stand on its hing legs. By the way, am I the only one who have a preference for Pokémon that stand on their hind legs? 95% of my favorites are either bipedal, floaty ghostly things or birds.
    Uhhh well, I don't care about that too much, so I'm going to speak for myself: yes, you are.

Am I the only one that hated the idea of having a new type (especifically Fairy) at the beginning but is now looking forward to it? The fact that it's super-effective against the broken Dragon-type makes me happy.

That Zoroark is a Spy! Silver06's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Silver06's Youtube Channel

Nope. At first I was like "THE F**K IS THIS S**T?" But now I'm like. "This might be good." Since last time they introduced new types (Dark and Steel), they ended up becoming some of the best types out there.

Am I the only one here who hates being overleveled to fight bosses, cause it makes me feel like I'm cheating and making the game too easy.

Follow RetroBuizel On Twitter Add RetroBuizel on Facebook
    Visit RetroBuizel's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Silver06 View Post
    Am I the only one here who hates being overleveled to fight bosses, cause it makes me feel like I'm cheating and making the game too easy.
    Tbh, I don't like over-leveling my PKMN either. I find it a lot more fun having to think about a winning battle strategy in order to win a major battle instead of leveling up my PKMN to the point where it doesn't gain any experience from the match.

------------

Am I the only one who doesn't like the whole idea of giving Pokemon new "forms"?

Am I the only one who has used a Master Ball on a regular Pokemon instead of a legendary? lol.

The Deceiver Pokemon Team Gaara's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RetroBuizel View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't like the whole idea of giving Pokemon new "forms"?
    Not at all; I don't really like all the sudden new forms. Up till Gen V it was fine, but it seems like EVERY Gen V legendary has more than one form. I didn't really like that about the Gen V legends and it seemed a bit forced on Kyurem. Ironically, Mewtwo's doesn't seem to bother me.

Am I the only one who doesn't really dislike any of the Gen VI Pokemon? I mean, I honestly can't say that I dislike any of their designs. I find most of them either really cute or really cool looking. Even Scatterbug and Spewpa.

Same here, Noivern, Vivillon, Yveltal. All excellent designs. Not to mention Gogoat.

While I'm a bit hung on the starters, i'm just going to breed another Snivy and send it in anyway XD
    Is there anyone else who does, or is thinking of doing that?

Y am I this strong? Mega Uncle Edit Y's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am going to send a Snivy to my gen. 6 game too...just not until I clear the main story.

Am I the only one who thinks that having everyone say "Am I the only one who..." gets repetitive? lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ruuku View Post
    While I'm a bit hung on the starters, i'm just going to breed another Snivy and send it in anyway XD
    Is there anyone else who does, or is thinking of doing that?
    Well, yes and no. I already have some Pokemon that I've bred and I've been prepping to send over to X and Y but they aren't starters. And before you ask, two of them are Golett.

Am I the only one who who hopes you won't have to wait until post game to transfer any old team members? I'd like to have one or two of the older Pokemon on my team first off, thank you very much. (Seriously, I need a Golett. Little guy has to be on my team...!)

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast