Am I the only one around here who... - Page 52
Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnfan View Post
    And am I the only one who freaks out when a random shiny appears?
    No. I dropped a really loud F-bomb when I ran into a shiny Geodude while I was playing Pearl back in January. I'm surprised that I didn't drop my DS in shock.

Am I the only one who freaks out a little when spotting a Dream Worlder or a shiny on GTS, especially if it's a doable trade? Every time I see a shiny Golett or Golurk that I can nail down in a trade, my heart just skips a beat. Same thing with when I see a level 10 Golett. I get a rush every. Single. Time!

I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Am I the only one who freaks out a little when spotting a Dream Worlder or a shiny on GTS, especially if it's a doable trade? Every time I see a shiny Golett or Golurk that I can nail down in a trade, my heart just skips a beat. Same thing with when I see a level 10 Golett. I get a rush every. Single. Time!
    Oh no, definitely not. Of course, all the trades I see that are doable have ALWAYS been done and the person is too lazy to claim it or whatever...>.> But no, I do it too. :3

Am I the only one who feels so bad for Cyrus and what happened to him? I personally like the guy, and to find out he didn't live up to his parents expectations and felt rejected and such broke my heart. ;.; Also, not to mention the fact...He probably got ate by a giant Giratina. D: That alone makes me so sad for the guy...;.;
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth. :)
    Pokemon is love. Pokemon is life. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Type Princess~ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Oh no, definitely not. Of course, all the trades I see that are doable have ALWAYS been done and the person is too lazy to claim it or whatever...>.> But no, I do it too. :3

Am I the only one who feels so bad for Cyrus and what happened to him? I personally like the guy, and to find out he didn't live up to his parents expectations and felt rejected and such broke my heart. ;.; Also, not to mention the fact...He probably got ate by a giant Giratina. D: That alone makes me so sad for the guy...;.;
    Um... Yes, you are hahahahaha I don't care about what happened to him.

Am I the only one who is mad that Game Freak are only distributing event Pokémon via Wi-Fi for Black2/White2 owners? Don't forget about the ones who only have Black/White like me! I'm not getting Black 2 and I want that freaking Deoxys!

Won't be here too often! Insomniac's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You're not the only one. I personally wanted 3 Deoxys, though. (1 in Black, 1 in White and 1 in Black 2.)

Am I the only one who wants Sylveon to be Normal type? To me, it does not look like a Flying type.

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No please be a existing type

Am I the only one who wants Thinly veiled brand names in the pokemon games
    Nyanners is love. Nyanners is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    You're not the only one. I personally wanted 3 Deoxys, though. (1 in Black, 1 in White and 1 in Black 2.)

Am I the only one who wants Sylveon to be Normal type? To me, it does not look like a Flying type.
    Nope. I want to see it as a Normal Type as well.
    Though, I am curious as to how they would make it solely Flying.
    They're going to have to come up with a very interesting interpretation of Flying Types to make it make since.

Of course, Looking at the Artwork of Sylveon:
    Am I the only one who actually gets the distinct impression that Sylveon's a BUG-Type?
    There's just something Bug-like about it's Eyes.
    That was my first thought when looking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Um... Yes, you are hahahahaha I don't care about what happened to him.

Am I the only one who is mad that Game Freak are only distributing event Pokémon via Wi-Fi for Black2/White2 owners? Don't forget about the ones who only have Black/White like me! I'm not getting Black 2 and I want that freaking Deoxys!
    Definitely not. I was SO mad when I found out they had changed it! I was SO hoping to get four deoxys (I own all the B/W games), but noo. D: At least I can get two, I guess...Gwah, now I feel guilty. ;.;

Am I the only one who thinks that Gen 6 should come out with TONS of new Poison type pokemon?
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth. :)

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No, you're not. My husband lost his copy of White 2; if we don't find it in time, I have no idea what I'll do to get him that blasted Deoxys.

Am I the only one around here who gets ridiculously happy when I get something with really good stats while breeding? I mean, the excitement level I feel reaches that of running into a random shiny.

I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Blog Entries

As someone who also just has B/W (White, actually), I share your pain. It seems reasonable to me, though (it encourages those who are not yet in possession of a copy of B2/W2 to finally buy a copy, which is good for business) so I wouldn't say that I'm mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post
    Am I the only one who wants Thinly veiled brand names in the pokemon games
    This workaround would be put to great use in the next generation, what with the sheer number of prominent French brands and names. So no, you're not.

Am I the only one who thinks that Gen 6 should come out with TONS of new Poison type pokemon?
    I wouldn't say tons, but I would like some poison-types next generation. And maybe a legendary too.

Am I the only one here who thinks there should be a lot more Ghost-types?
    Last edited by Dragonfyre; 30th April 2013 at 11:43 AM.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    Am I the only one here who thinks there should be a lot more Ghost-types?
    Oh heck no. I TOTALLY agree with you. :3 Along with Dark, Ghost is my favorite type and I would love more Ghost type pokemon. <3

Am I the only one who think Yvetal (the new legendary bird from X&Y) would be an AWESOME as an Poison/Fighting type? :D
    Last edited by Jenneta; 30th April 2013 at 05:12 PM.

Won't be here too often! Insomniac's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh heck no. I TOTALLY agree with you. :3 Along with Dark, Ghost is my favorite type and I would love more Ghost type pokemon. <3

Am I the only one who think Xerneas (the new legendary bird from X&Y) would be an AWESOME as an Poison/Fighting type? :D
    Well, I see Xerneas becoming a Psychic type myself, or perhaps even Psychic/Rock. And just to correct you, the legendary bird is Yvetal. Xerneas is the deer. :P So you're probably the only one.

Am I the only one who was disappointed with Pokemon Conquest? Not with the gameplay, but the fact that the game is all about warriors, kingdoms and the like? Those sorts of games fail to interest me.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    Well, I see Xerneas becoming a Psychic type myself, or perhaps even Psychic/Rock. And just to correct you, the legendary bird is Yvetal. Xerneas is the deer. :P So you're probably the only one.

Am I the only one who was disappointed with Pokemon Conquest? Not with the gameplay, but the fact that the game is all about warriors, kingdoms and the like? Those sorts of games fail to interest me.
    Whoops! Thanks for correcting me, hehe. I always get them mixed up. X_X
    But to answer your question...
    No, you're not. I mean, I've never given it a chance, but I doesn't look to appealing to me. So you're not alone.

Am I the only one who wants to able to have a Radio again in X/Y? I really liked the radio in HG/SS and would love to see that feature again.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Oh, look at that Trainer taking her Suicune for a walk!

Ever notice that in the Pokemon games, NPCs don't seem to react differently if you have legendaries in your party? As in, they say something like "Oh, your Suicune is warming up to you" as if it's no different from a Pidgey. Or even when they'll be talking about a very strong Pokemon such as Ho-oh like it's a god even if Ho-oh is right behind you!

I find this very bizarre. In the anime or the manga, people would find it weird if someone took their Moltres or Jirachi to be groomed at a salon or to dance on stage in the Pokemon Musical. Even though there probably are more than one of some legendaries, it's still not something you'd expect to see on a regular basis. Legendaries are like an elephant in the room - you can't avoid them.

Is anyone else weirded out by this?

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Default Re: Oh, look at that Trainer taking her Suicune for a walk!

I found that a bit weird, too. Remember Dr. Footprints or Footsteps or heck whatever his name was? You make your pokemon walk in front of him IN HIS HOUSE. And yet he's okay with a Dialga or Giratina walking in his house?

Blog Entries

Am I the only one here who would like a Pokéwalker-like device to be included in a future game? By Pokéwalker I don't necessarily mean something with features similar to a pokéwalker's (odometer-like, etc.), but any small device that connects to the game cartridge and can function by itself.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast