Am I the only one around here who... - Page 51
Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

Am I the only one here who wants a new Ranger game? It's been a while since the last one. The simple---overly simple, it had seemed--"draw circlez!!" mechanic made me skeptical of it at first, but when I actually got around to playing it, I found it rather fun.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Follow Icy Angel on Tumblr Visit Icy Angel's Youtube Channel

Am I the only one here who thinks Pokemon is losing it's touch these days? I mean, the Pokemon are looking more like humans more than adorable, cool, beast creatures that are their own self.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE THE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by .Crystal View Post
    Am I the only one here who thinks Pokemon is losing it's touch these days? I mean, the Pokemon are looking more like humans more than adorable, cool, beast creatures that are their own self.
    Well I can't say Pokemon has been losing it's touch in general, because the storylines and music are still very enjoyable. But I will agree that Pokemon has lost it's creativity in Pokemon designs. I'll admit there are a few cool designs for the new Pokemon, but Sawk and Throh... Don't even get me started.

Am I the only one who thinks Red's battle theme is overrated? I personally think Blue's battle theme is a lot better. I also prefer the battle themes of Cynthia, Cyrus, and many others over Red's.
    ~Rebel~

Quote Originally Posted by RedRebel View Post
    Well I can't say Pokemon has been losing it's touch in general, because the storylines and music are still very enjoyable. But I will agree that Pokemon has lost it's creativity in Pokemon designs. I'll admit there are a few cool designs for the new Pokemon, but Sawk and Throh... Don't even get me started.

Am I the only one who thinks Red's battle theme is overrated? I personally think Blue's battle theme is a lot better. I also prefer the battle themes of Cynthia, Cyrus, and many others over Red's.
    Well, yeah, I like the graphics and the music and all that... but the Pokemon... .-.

Just my thought, but I think Red's is okay, because the DP rival also has his Pokemon in the 80s... It just shocks me when I see Red pop up out of nowhere with a level 81+ Pikachu. XP

Well, yeah, I like the graphics and the music and all that... but the Pokemon... .-.

Just my thought, but I think Red's is okay, because the DP rival also has his Pokemon in the 80s... It just shocks me when I see Red pop up out of nowhere with a level 81+ Pikachu. XP
    Wait I'm not quite sure what you mean D: You realize I meant battle music right? :O
    ~Rebel~

Wait I'm not quite sure what you mean D: You realize I meant battle music right? :O
    I fail. xD I was thinking of the battle itself.

Humanity's Stongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter

Guys please answer questions and ask your own, this is not a chat thread, let's keep the game going.

Am I the only one here who wants a new type for Gen 6?

Good try though. ;D
    ~Rebel~

Good try though. ;D
    Yes, yes... But I do think that it's a little unfair that you walk up to this boy who's back is facing you and poof, you're in a battle with a seriously strong Pikachu/Snorlax.

Good try though. ;D
    Yes, yes... But I do think that it's a little unfair that you walk up to this boy who's back is facing you and poof, you're in a battle with a seriously strong Pikachu/Snorlax.
    Steelix with Earthquake = bye bye Pikachu.
    ~Rebel~

Fighting type against Snorlax = ....It doesn't work.

Dunno about that, my Lucario beat Red's Snorlax without a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratelier View Post
    Dunno about that, my Lucario beat Red's Snorlax without a challenge.
    I couldn't beat the Snorlax, until I poisoned it with Toxic. The Snorlax was too stubborn to accept its death and kept using Rest and all that until it went on to Struggle.

Blog Entries

@RedRebel; @.Crystal; @Stratelier;

Shiny Celebi already left a warning a few posts back, but I'm guessing you missed it which is why I'm posting again: Please don't use this thread as a general chat thread. Kindly stick to the topic which is answering someone else's "Am I the only one..." question and then posting your own for others to answer, otherwise the thread and the game gets derailed for others. Thanks!

Oh, right. Anyway, was this the last one?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    Am I the only one here who wants a new type for Gen 6?
    Maybe. I'm not convinced a new type is strictly necessary, but I'll hold off final judgement until we do (or do not) see it in the finished product.

Am I the only one who thinks your starter Pokemon should be a required party member? Y'know, that it should be a crime to trade them off to another player?

Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast