Am I the only one around here who... - Page 48

Page 48 of 62 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

Darkrai is unstoppable!!! Shadowlord XD's Avatar
    Add Shadowlord XD on Facebook
    Visit Shadowlord XD's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

Am I the only one here that wants a new Magikarp Water/Dragon evolution?
    Jenneta likes this.

Creddit goes to Blue Dragon for this awesome sig. Request your own at http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f379/blue-dragons-art-shop-122227/

Living the Pokemon life. Jenneta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlord XD View Post
    Am I the only one here that wants a new Magikarp Water/Dragon evolution?
    Oh definitely no, your not the only one. I don't like Magikarp, and it would be awesome for it to have another evolution. I can't stand Gyarados, either, so..x3.

Am I the only one here that wishes for a Dragon/Poison type legendary?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    Am I the only one here who always catches the box legendaries?
    No. I don't consider a game's storyline finished until I've captured the box legends.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkraiandGiratina09 View Post
    Nope. Pairing Poison with the often powerful Dragon type is the first step in amending the neglect of the Poison type.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Yes and no. I want there to be a Dragon/Poison Pokémon (and it HAS to be the Komodo dragon) but I don't want it to be legendary.

Am I the only one who thinks that new Mewtwo alternate form is unnecessary? (Come on, it's OBVIOUS it's not a stand-alone Pokémon but an alternate form of Mewtwo's).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyHunterDawn View Post
    Am I the only one around who tries to never use the GTS because of all the people who want level nine and under legends? >_<
    I'd have to say yes, as I'm on there every night. Yeah, it's a pain in the skidplate but if you look, you can find some decent offerings.

Am I the only one around here who can't wait to play X and Y, but dread completing the Poke Dex? I just recently finished the National Dex on B2 and that was a bear; I hate to see how tough it'll be for Gen VI.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Am I the only one that thinks the 6th Generation could have the best overall Pokemon designs of any single Gen to date? This is judging off of the new Mewtwo form/evolution, the starters, and the main Legendaries, of course?

Living the Pokemon life. Jenneta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyHunterDawn View Post
    Am I the only one around who tries to never use the GTS because of all the people who want level nine and under legends? >_<
    No. I never use it because of THAT exact reason either. >.< Gosh, I just need another Darkrai so I can complete a trade. There's only one offer that's not for a level nine and under pokemon, and it's a Darkrai for a Deoxys.
    *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Frost Mage View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks the 6th Generation could have the best overall Pokemon designs of any single Gen to date? This is judging off of the new Mewtwo form/evolution, the starters, and the main Legendaries, of course?
    Yes and no. I do kinda like the new 6th gen Pokemon, however, I think Gen 4's pokemon were the best. :3 (The creation trio and Darkrai ftw.) xD I do like the new legends, though, better then most of the legends. (Creation trio, Deoxys and Darkrai aside, of course)

EDIT:
    Am I the only one here who wishes Silver (the rival from G/S/C and HG/SS) would have made a major anime/movie appearance? I don't watch the anime or movies, but it still would of been nice if he had been included in a movie or something, since in my opinion, he's the best rival there ever was and deserves to be in the anime or at least a movie.
    Last edited by Jenneta; 10th April 2013 at 11:21 AM.
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth.
    Used to be Dark Type Princess~, now Jenneta and going to keep it that way. :)

Blog Entries

EDIT:
    Am I the only one here who wishes Silver (the rival from G/S/C and HG/SS) would have made a major anime/movie appearance? I don't watch the anime or movies, but it still would of been nice if he had been included in a movie or something, since in my opinion, he's the best rival there ever was and deserves to be in the anime or at least a movie.
    Nope, I'd like to see Silver in the anime along with a bunch of other characters from the games.

Am I the only one who'd like to see a revival of Pokemon Chronicles where we get to see the other journeys of past characters?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Chibisyko View Post
    EDIT:
    Nope, I'd like to see Silver in the anime along with a bunch of other characters from the games.

Am I the only one who'd like to see a revival of Pokemon Chronicles where we get to see the other journeys of past characters?
    No. I'd love another one. Silver only got like 10 seconds in the Legend of Thunder, and it was stated that he was Jimmy's rival. I wish they made a separate arc of their story.

Am I the only one who wants a Berry-dex?

Blog Entries
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

^^No, a Berrydex would be extremely amazing; I'd find it useful.

Am I the only one who goes on Random Matchup to battle despite the Pokemon you battle with not being the best?
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

Tumblr | Twitter | Playthrough Blog

Fennekindle ==> RainbowSylveon

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frost Mage View Post
    You are not. As of now, every design from Generation VI is gorgeous and creative, I really can't wait to see more new Pokémon.

Am I the only one who are very pick and have a very short list of favorite Pokémon?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    Am I the only one who are very pick and have a very short list of favorite Pokémon?
    No. I used to have a laundry list; thanks to Gen V, it's only two now. (Care to guess which two? ;P)

Am I the only one here who like Newtwo? I mean, I think it's kinda cute in a weird sort of way.
    Reila likes this.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    No. I used to have a laundry list; thanks to Gen V, it's only two now. (Care to guess which two? ;P)

Am I the only one here who like Newtwo? I mean, I think it's kinda cute in a weird sort of way.
    I do, but I really don't think it's cute imo. Still cool looking though.
    Am I the only one who prefers skinny Pikachu of today over the fat Pikachu of the 90s/early 00s? I think the skinny one is just as cute.

Blog Entries

How did you manage to pick only one/two favorites? I am trying to choose a favorite for a decade. And I like Newtwo, it is cute indeed. I actually like its design way more than Mewtwo's and I will like it even more if it happen to be more than a simply new form of Mewtwo.

No, I like it too.

Am I the only one who wants a Fire/Water-type Pokémon?

Page 48 of 62 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast