Am I the only one around here who... - Page 47
Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

Registered User BigBadButterfree's Avatar

Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSplashingMagikarp View Post
    No,in soulsilver i used the elite four over and over again, i wanted to train up my Feraligatr to lvl 100 so bad!

Am I the only one who doesn't evolve their Pokemon(especially Magikarp)?
    I don't evolve certain Pokémon if I prefer the base/middle form over the final form. A good example is Flaaffy, I prefer it over Ampharos.
    I much prefer Wooper over Quagsire, but I evolved mine anyway...

Am I the only one here that doesn't use an HM slave?

I just distribute them among my team... Except Flash. Screw off, Flash! Thank God that one isn't crucial to progress anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadButterfree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSplashingMagikarp View Post
    No,in soulsilver i used the elite four over and over again, i wanted to train up my Feraligatr to lvl 100 so bad!

Am I the only one who doesn't evolve their Pokemon(especially Magikarp)?
    I don't evolve certain Pokémon if I prefer the base/middle form over the final form. A good example is Flaaffy, I prefer it over Ampharos.
    I much prefer Wooper over Quagsire, but I evolved mine anyway...

Am I the only one here that doesn't use an HM slave?

I just distribute them among my team... Except Flash. Screw off, Flash! Thank God that one isn't crucial to progress anywhere!
    No, you aren't. I have one rule: every single team member must "cooperate" with the team by carrying at least one HM. And yes, screw Flash. Rock Tunnel, though...

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Am I the only one around here who detests with a burning passion those idiots who ask for Reshirams and Zekroms and Arceus at level 9 or less at the GTS? So irritating.
    Oh dear heavens, NO. Rescuing some poor trapped Golett is a lot harder with those morons running around. As of right now, there is a shiny Golett on GTS and its located in Germany. It's been on GTS for several months. Why? The Trainer wants a level 9 and under male Boldore! GAH! I could give this nitwit anything to lay hands on that Golett; why is he asking for the impossible?!

And I'm not kidding when I say I'd give up anything. I've lost count of the Legendaries I've coughed up just to lay hands on a shiny Golett. And yes, I have no regrets!

Am I the only one around here who would love to see Golurk get a Steel type upgrade? Seriously, I think a Steel type upgrade would suit the big fella and even better, have the ones that are cursed with Klutz get Levitate. You take a negative and turn it into a positive that way.

I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Am I the only one around here who detests with a burning passion those idiots who ask for Reshirams and Zekroms and Arceus at level 9 or less at the GTS? So irritating.
    Oh dear heavens, NO. Rescuing some poor trapped Golett is a lot harder with those morons running around. As of right now, there is a shiny Golett on GTS and its located in Germany. It's been on GTS for several months. Why? The Trainer wants a level 9 and under male Boldore! GAH! I could give this nitwit anything to lay hands on that Golett; why is he asking for the impossible?!

And I'm not kidding when I say I'd give up anything. I've lost count of the Legendaries I've coughed up just to lay hands on a shiny Golett. And yes, I have no regrets!

Am I the only one around here who would love to see Golurk get a Steel type upgrade? Seriously, I think a Steel type upgrade would suit the big fella and even better, have the ones that are cursed with Klutz get Levitate. You take a negative and turn it into a positive that way.
    I don't know; I've never used Golett or Golurk so I don't know if it would be good. I have one question, just out of curiosity. Why do you collect so many Golett? I've seen you always post you collect them being shiny or not-shiny. I mean, isn't just one enough? Why to have so many of them? What do you do with them?

Am I the only one who hates how stupid the villainous teams are

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalzoe View Post
    Stupid, as in, the simplicity of their plans despite the fact that they're supposedly run by a charismatic, and most importantly, cunning mastermind (of course. how would a massive evil organiization keep itself together if its leader was just a massive pile of stupid and therefore unworthy of respect or obedience? Because people don't just follow anyone.)? Yes, definitely; I loathe how stupid they are. But only because I adore all of the evil teams and would love to see tham have more depth and actually behave more like a proper syndicate.

Am I the only one here who doesn't want the feature of being able to fuse pokémon to be introduced in Gen 6? With the sheer number of pokémon and thus, the sheer number of combinations, I simply can't see how they could possibly pull this off without having some combinations be absolute abominations. I don't want whatthefuckmon running around in my pokémon games, thanks.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Berry Incinerator Heatmor C. Dawson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    Am I the only one here who doesn't want the feature of being able to fuse pokémon to be introduced in Gen 6? With the sheer number of pokémon and thus, the sheer number of combinations, I simply can't see how they could possibly pull this off without having some combinations be absolute abominations. I don't want whatthefuckmon running around in my pokémon games, thanks.
    I agree: Pokemon fusion is a stupid idea. Pokemon Fusion hasn't even finished the original 151, so attempting to do the same with 649+ is absurd.

Am I the only one around here who had mixed-to-negative opinions of BW's music? The unique Gym BGM was a nice touch, and N's themes fit the deluded manchild well, but the city BGM in particular was lackluster. Icirrus, Black Opelucid (future), and Lentimas were the only cities that sounded good to me. And, of course, there's the "Dennis" problem in Ghetsis' theme.

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't know; I've never used Golett or Golurk so I don't know if it would be good. I have one question, just out of curiosity. Why do you collect so many Golett? I've seen you always post you collect them being shiny or not-shiny. I mean, isn't just one enough? Why to have so many of them? What do you do with them?
    To be honest, I feel a little bad for them, especially the shinies. Some have been bounced around who knows how many times so I give them a permanent place to stay. In some cases, I've done them a huge kindness: shiny or not, nobody wants a Timid Natured Golett with a Klutz chaser. It'd either go back to GTS for a Legend or released since it'd be considered dead weight. It's the same with some of the Dream Worlders I've gotten; some were traded multiple times before I broke down and took them in.

Most of the Goletts are untouched, as I figure I'll add them to a future team in another Gen. However, I've put a number of them in Musicals to show them off. If I don't do that, I run around the Driftveil Drawbridge and collect Wings with one or two of them so that they'll get attached. The members of the Golurk army are usually EV trained in Attack and Defense. I can look at their stats and tell that they haven't gotten all their EVs so I'll hand them the Macho Brace and go nuts. Some of the level 100 shiny Golurks that I've netted can be used for a Masuda run; I have three that are perfect in Attack with great Natures and moves.

And before anyone asks, I usually have two Automatons in my party at all times. Usually it's two Golurks, sometimes it's a Golett and Golurk who acts as a bit of a nanny--somebody's gotta help me watch the kid, you know. One of them battles, the other Golurk is a transport. It's kinda awesome to fly through the skies on a giant ceramic ghost-bot. And hey, the more, the merrier. They are my favorite Pokemon, after all.

Am I the only one here who has nearly maxed out their Join Avenue? I have one more level to go and I'll hit 100. I feel rather proud and sad at the same time.

I ♥ my female Bisharp.
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

More fab than Sylveon. Sir Fabulous's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heatmor C. Dawson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    I agree: Pokemon fusion is a stupid idea. Pokemon Fusion hasn't even finished the original 151, so attempting to do the same with 649+ is absurd.

Am I the only one around here who had mixed-to-negative opinions of BW's music? The unique Gym BGM was a nice touch, and N's themes fit the deluded manchild well, but the city BGM in particular was lackluster. Icirrus, Black Opelucid (future), and Lentimas were the only cities that sounded good to me. And, of course, there's the "Dennis" problem in Ghetsis' theme.
    Pokemon fusion sounds near impossible, I agree. How exactly does one expect GameFreak to waste time trying to fuse every single Pokemon in every single combination possible?

Other than that, no, I personally hated BW's soundtrack, except for the E4, N, and Subway Battle themes, as well as Undella, Icirrus, and Opelucid. I personally thought B2W2's soundtrack was outstanding, though.
    I have claimed: Staraptor (01/12/13), Shiny Stone (02/12/13), and Limber (02/12/13).

In glorious technicolor The Outrage's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Am I the only one here who realizes that just because Pokemon fuse (or can breed hybrids), doesn't mean that every single Pokemon is going to mix with every other Pokemon, just like how there are restrictions on who Pokemon can breed with? Or like how Gen V introduced "combination moves" but didn't combine every single move with every other move possible?

'Pokémon Fusion' will probably be exclusive to Kyurem + Zekrom/Reshiram, since it is related to their back-stories. I wouldn't worry about other Pokémon being fused together.

Am I the only one here who can't stand Castelia City's soundtrack? It honestly sounds like the kind of music you'd hear in a carnival or something and it gets annoying after about 8 seconds of hearing it.

Quote Originally Posted by GatoRage View Post
    Am I the only one here who can't stand Castelia City's soundtrack? It honestly sounds like the kind of music you'd hear in a carnival or something and it gets annoying after about 8 seconds of hearing it.
    I actually like Castelia City's music theme, but yes, it gets annoying after some time. The one I dislike is Nimbasa City's, it is too 'techno' and doesn't really sound like a music theme of a city. You know what, to be completely fair, there aren't many cities with good music themes in Unova, Generation V fails hardly in this aspect. I missed the good themes like Canalave City's.

Let me nap on you! <3 ShinyHunterDawn's Avatar
    Add ShinyHunterDawn on Google+
    Visit ShinyHunterDawn's Youtube Channel

I actually like Castelia City's music theme, but yes, it gets annoying after some time. The one I dislike is Nimbasa City's, it is too 'techno' and doesn't really sound like a music theme of a city. You know what, to be completely fair, there aren't many cities with good music themes in Unova, Generation V fails hardly in this aspect. I missed the good themes like Canalave City's.
    I love Casteila City's theme, and I'm yet to be annoyed by it. XD
    But I agree with you about Nimbasa City's theme.

Am I the only one around who tries to never use the GTS because of all the people who want level nine and under legends? >_<
    Am I the only one around here who rarely gives my Pokemon items to hold aside from Lucky Eggs and EXP Shares?
    ~My shiny Pokemon~

~Next shiny to try for: Cubone via breeding~

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyHunterDawn View Post
    I love Casteila City's theme, and I'm yet to be annoyed by it. XD
    But I agree with you about Nimbasa City's theme.

Am I the only one around who tries to never use the GTS because of all the people who want level nine and under legends? >_<
    Am I the only one around here who rarely gives my Pokemon items to hold aside from Lucky Eggs and EXP Shares?
    No, I never use the GTS, waste of time with all those people asking for impossible stuff.

No, Im not big on held items usually, Lucky egg, Exp Share and things like that I will let my Pokemon hold.

Am I the only one here who always catches the box legendaries?
    tumblr(not spoiler free)

Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast