Am I the only one around here who... - Page 46
Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

Quote Originally Posted by Yun View Post
    But, notice how they all serve a purpose of simply being higher forms of themselves.

Eevee is supposed to be a mutant. Meaning, different genetic structure all together, as Eevee's genetics are unstable and fluctuate its types (as per the game information). Comparing it to Snorlax and Munchlax, with the former simply being the latter growing up (like a hundred+ other examples), is apples and oranges.

Just saying. I hope I don't come off as being hostile.
    Eevee isn't a "Mutant." Eevee is Pokemon with a Unique Genetic structure that has a Reaction to external influances.
    Actually, the way I see it is that all of Eevee's Evolutions are Deviations from it's natural course.
    In a way, Umbreon and Espeon are actually Eevee's only "true" evolutions, without being "forced" to evolve by Stones.
    If Eevee's Genetics are considered unstable then why shouldn't it be reasonable for Eevee to have a more direct Evolution
    one in which Eevee genetics would stabilize normally without an external influence?

Also, if Umbreon and Espeon evolve because of Friendship, influenced by day and night,
    Then why can't Eevee also evolve naturally, by friendship while under another factor (say the Dream World mayhaps??),
    And why can't that evolution be Normal type?

As I see it, Eevee having a Normal-type Evolution is actually more Logical and makes more sense then any of the others.
    We just haven't seen it yet.

Am I the only one that only catches Pokemon when they have a type advantage against the next gym?

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by ShoggothJr View Post
    Am I the only one that only catches Pokemon when they have a type advantage against the next gym?
    no, I do that too wow this is a really short answer but I don't know what else to say

Blog Entries

Am I the only one here who's really obsessive when it comes to levelling? For example, all my pokémon should be at least 3 levels higher than the pokémon of the next gym (if I haven't collected all the badges yet), and no pokémon in my team should be more than 3 levels ahead of its teammates.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

As long as I win, I don't care. Type advantage matters more to me.
    That is, though, I don't like it when some Pokemon is more than 4-5 levels higher than all the others.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    Am I the only one here who's really obsessive when it comes to levelling? For example, all my pokémon should be at least 3 levels higher than the pokémon of the next gym (if I haven't collected all the badges yet), and no pokémon in my team should be more than 3 levels ahead of its teammates.
    kinda sorta, I do make sure to keep like a select group close in levels

I'm paranoid about level spikes though, that's for sure

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

I don't even use Spikes, either In-game or in WiFi. Stealth Rock is enough.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

Am I the only one who doesn't hate Castelia Sewers with a burning passion?

Berry Incinerator Heatmor C. Dawson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vanillish Twilight View Post
    I'm not that fond of it, but I don't hate it. I often use it for low-mid-level grinding.

Am I the only one here who wants a more exotic setting for a spinoff? Maybe on a moon base or space station, or sometime in the past (before RBY)?

Quote Originally Posted by Heatmor C. Dawson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanillish Twilight View Post
    I'm not that fond of it, but I don't hate it. I often use it for low-mid-level grinding.

Am I the only one here who wants a more exotic setting for a spinoff? Maybe on a moon base or space station, or sometime in the past (before RBY)?
    Maybe. It depends on the spin-off we're talking about. If it's one like Mystery Dungeon or Rumble, which I hate, I don't care. But, if we're talking about something like Pokémon Snap, you can count me in.

Am I the only one who has trained Pokémon you didn't actually like at the beginning but ended up liking them? It happened to me with Scrafty. I managed to catch a female Scraggy with excellent IVs so I bred it with my Haxorus to get a Scraggy with Dragon Dance, and it ended up being an excellent Pokémon.

Berry Incinerator Heatmor C. Dawson's Avatar

Am I the only one who has trained Pokémon you didn't actually like at the beginning but ended up liking them? It happened to me with Scrafty. I managed to catch a female Scraggy with excellent IVs so I bred it with my Haxorus to get a Scraggy with Dragon Dance, and it ended up being an excellent Pokémon.
    It took me a while, but I began to like my Mareep. Volt Switching with Magneton (which also had Volt Switch) allowed me to shoot Skyla down with virtually no effort. I'll be keeping her around so I can beat Marlon with little fuss.

Am I the only one who wants a Glitch Pokemon like Missingno to be released as a (stable, non-broken) Pokemon? A few of those glitches have decent stats: . ゥ ( .I' . in particular has a BST of 510 (right up there with Steelix and Weavile, on the upper-middle tier) and is well-balanced across the board. I think it could make an interesting Dark/Ghost/something that pops out of shaking grass. Imagine the scare that would give the kids!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heatmor C. Dawson View Post
    Am I the only one who wants a Glitch Pokemon like Missingno to be released as a (stable, non-broken) Pokemon? A few of those glitches have decent stats: . ゥ ( .I' . in particular has a BST of 510 (right up there with Steelix and Weavile, on the upper-middle tier) and is well-balanced across the board. I think it could make an interesting Dark/Ghost/something that pops out of shaking grass. Imagine the scare that would give the kids!
    Well, now that I've seen this idea, no, you're not the only one who wants it. It seems interesting, though I imagine they'd need to give those glitches a little more form.

Am I the only who here who is disturbed by Seismitoad's sprite animation?

It just wiggles its...things?...at you.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    Am I the only who here who is disturbed by Seismitoad's sprite animation?

It just wiggles its...things?...at you.
    I personally love its sprite animation. :P Too bad its back sprite is dopey, reason I never use Seismitoad in my teams.

No,in soulsilver i used the elite four over and over again, i wanted to train up my Feraligatr to lvl 100 so bad!

Am I the only one who doesn't evolve their Pokemon(especially Magikarp)?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheSplashingMagikarp View Post
    No,in soulsilver i used the elite four over and over again, i wanted to train up my Feraligatr to lvl 100 so bad!

Am I the only one who doesn't evolve their Pokemon(especially Magikarp)?
    I don't evolve certain Pokémon if I prefer the base/middle form over the final form. A good example is Flaaffy, I prefer it over Ampharos.

Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast