Am I the only one around here who... - Page 46
Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 924

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

  1. #676

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun View Post
    But, notice how they all serve a purpose of simply being higher forms of themselves.

    Eevee is supposed to be a mutant. Meaning, different genetic structure all together, as Eevee's genetics are unstable and fluctuate its types (as per the game information). Comparing it to Snorlax and Munchlax, with the former simply being the latter growing up (like a hundred+ other examples), is apples and oranges.

    Just saying. I hope I don't come off as being hostile.
    Eevee isn't a "Mutant." Eevee is Pokemon with a Unique Genetic structure that has a Reaction to external influances.
    Actually, the way I see it is that all of Eevee's Evolutions are Deviations from it's natural course.
    In a way, Umbreon and Espeon are actually Eevee's only "true" evolutions, without being "forced" to evolve by Stones.
    If Eevee's Genetics are considered unstable then why shouldn't it be reasonable for Eevee to have a more direct Evolution
    one in which Eevee genetics would stabilize normally without an external influence?

    Also, if Umbreon and Espeon evolve because of Friendship, influenced by day and night,
    Then why can't Eevee also evolve naturally, by friendship while under another factor (say the Dream World mayhaps??),
    And why can't that evolution be Normal type?

    As I see it, Eevee having a Normal-type Evolution is actually more Logical and makes more sense then any of the others.
    We just haven't seen it yet.

  2. #677

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Am I the only one that only catches Pokemon when they have a type advantage against the next gym?

  3. #678
    aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Owatonna, Minnesota
    Posts
    432
    Blog Entries
    79

    Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoggothJr View Post
    Am I the only one that only catches Pokemon when they have a type advantage against the next gym?
    no, I do that too wow this is a really short answer but I don't know what else to say

  4. #679
    Cosmic Sky Demon Dragonfyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Skies of Kalos
    Posts
    1,095
    Blog Entries
    126

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Am I the only one here who's really obsessive when it comes to levelling? For example, all my pokémon should be at least 3 levels higher than the pokémon of the next gym (if I haven't collected all the badges yet), and no pokémon in my team should be more than 3 levels ahead of its teammates.

    [sources: sig gif|avatar]

  5. #680
    gone...
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,235
    Blog Entries
    153
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    As long as I win, I don't care. Type advantage matters more to me.
    That is, though, I don't like it when some Pokemon is more than 4-5 levels higher than all the others.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

    These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

  6. #681

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    Am I the only one here who's really obsessive when it comes to levelling? For example, all my pokémon should be at least 3 levels higher than the pokémon of the next gym (if I haven't collected all the badges yet), and no pokémon in my team should be more than 3 levels ahead of its teammates.
    kinda sorta, I do make sure to keep like a select group close in levels

    I'm paranoid about level spikes though, that's for sure

  7. #682
    gone...
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,235
    Blog Entries
    153
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    I don't even use Spikes, either In-game or in WiFi. Stealth Rock is enough.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

    These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

  8. #683
    aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Owatonna, Minnesota
    Posts
    432
    Blog Entries
    79

    Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Am I the only one who doesn't hate Castelia Sewers with a burning passion?

  9. #684
    Berry Incinerator Heatmor C. Dawson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, US
    Posts
    134

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanillish Twilight View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't hate Castelia Sewers with a burning passion?
    I'm not that fond of it, but I don't hate it. I often use it for low-mid-level grinding.

    Am I the only one here who wants a more exotic setting for a spinoff? Maybe on a moon base or space station, or sometime in the past (before RBY)?

  10. #685
    Registered User Anser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    791

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Heatmor C. Dawson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanillish Twilight View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't hate Castelia Sewers with a burning passion?
    I'm not that fond of it, but I don't hate it. I often use it for low-mid-level grinding.

    Am I the only one here who wants a more exotic setting for a spinoff? Maybe on a moon base or space station, or sometime in the past (before RBY)?
    Maybe. It depends on the spin-off we're talking about. If it's one like Mystery Dungeon or Rumble, which I hate, I don't care. But, if we're talking about something like Pokémon Snap, you can count me in.

    Am I the only one who has trained Pokémon you didn't actually like at the beginning but ended up liking them? It happened to me with Scrafty. I managed to catch a female Scraggy with excellent IVs so I bred it with my Haxorus to get a Scraggy with Dragon Dance, and it ended up being an excellent Pokémon.

  11. #686
    Berry Incinerator Heatmor C. Dawson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, US
    Posts
    134

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Am I the only one who has trained Pokémon you didn't actually like at the beginning but ended up liking them? It happened to me with Scrafty. I managed to catch a female Scraggy with excellent IVs so I bred it with my Haxorus to get a Scraggy with Dragon Dance, and it ended up being an excellent Pokémon.
    It took me a while, but I began to like my Mareep. Volt Switching with Magneton (which also had Volt Switch) allowed me to shoot Skyla down with virtually no effort. I'll be keeping her around so I can beat Marlon with little fuss.

    Am I the only one who wants a Glitch Pokemon like Missingno to be released as a (stable, non-broken) Pokemon? A few of those glitches have decent stats: . ゥ ( .I' . in particular has a BST of 510 (right up there with Steelix and Weavile, on the upper-middle tier) and is well-balanced across the board. I think it could make an interesting Dark/Ghost/something that pops out of shaking grass. Imagine the scare that would give the kids!

  12. #687
    Cosmic Sky Demon Dragonfyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Skies of Kalos
    Posts
    1,095
    Blog Entries
    126

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Heatmor C. Dawson View Post
    Am I the only one who wants a Glitch Pokemon like Missingno to be released as a (stable, non-broken) Pokemon? A few of those glitches have decent stats: . ゥ ( .I' . in particular has a BST of 510 (right up there with Steelix and Weavile, on the upper-middle tier) and is well-balanced across the board. I think it could make an interesting Dark/Ghost/something that pops out of shaking grass. Imagine the scare that would give the kids!
    Well, now that I've seen this idea, no, you're not the only one who wants it. It seems interesting, though I imagine they'd need to give those glitches a little more form.

    Am I the only who here who is disturbed by Seismitoad's sprite animation?



    It just wiggles its...things?...at you.

    [sources: sig gif|avatar]

  13. #688
    Registered User Reila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Stardust Speedway
    Posts
    4,777
    Blog Entries
    61

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    Am I the only who here who is disturbed by Seismitoad's sprite animation?



    It just wiggles its...things?...at you.
    I personally love its sprite animation. :P Too bad its back sprite is dopey, reason I never use Seismitoad in my teams.

  14. #689

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    No,in soulsilver i used the elite four over and over again, i wanted to train up my Feraligatr to lvl 100 so bad!

    Am I the only one who doesn't evolve their Pokemon(especially Magikarp)?

  15. #690
    Registered User Reila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Stardust Speedway
    Posts
    4,777
    Blog Entries
    61

    Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSplashingMagikarp View Post
    No,in soulsilver i used the elite four over and over again, i wanted to train up my Feraligatr to lvl 100 so bad!

    Am I the only one who doesn't evolve their Pokemon(especially Magikarp)?
    I don't evolve certain Pokémon if I prefer the base/middle form over the final form. A good example is Flaaffy, I prefer it over Ampharos.

Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •