Am I the only one around here who... - Page 42

Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

Video Games Modegator GatoRage's Avatar Moderator
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Follow GatoRage on Tumblr

Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

Quote Originally Posted by boabiol View Post
    am I the only one around here who thinks the Pokemon Musical in Gen 5 games is a waste of time?
    Nope. I find them terribly boring and unnecessary.

Am I the only one here who is slightly disappointed over how many legendaries have Pressure as their ability because of how boring that ability is? Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oH, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Kyurem. It's almost like they couldn't take their time finding more interesting abilities for them and just slapped them all with Pressure instead.
    boabiol likes this.

Visit Water-noctowl's Youtube Channel

Hell no
    Am I the only one who hates having to grow berries in the dream world?
    If you believe in the flying spaghetti monster post this in your sig. Don't just ignore this because he says if you deny me I will deny you in front of the beer volcano.

Quote Originally Posted by Water-noctowl View Post
    Hell no
    Am I the only one who hates having to grow berries in the dream world?
    I never play in the Dream World because I don't like it, so I don't know.

Am I the only one who has an unexplainable and nonsensical hatred for a certain move? I HATE Sucker Punch for some reason, I just don't know why. When someone uses Sucker Punch on my Pokémon...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Am I the only one that doesn't know how to check IVs/IV breed? It seems like everyone else has the secret to getting great IVs on your Pokemon, and I don't even know how to tell if my Pokemon's IVs are crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Am I the only one who has an unexplainable and nonsensical hatred for a certain move? I HATE Sucker Punch for some reason, I just don't know why. When someone uses Sucker Punch on my Pokémon...

Well, I wouldn't say it's "unexplainable", but I can't stand the moves Protect or Endure. Both of them prevent me from OH-KO'ing Pokemon that wouldn't stand a chance normally >.< And when someone uses Protect OVER AND OVER AND OVER, God I'd rather they just attack me and get it over with!
    White 2 Friend Code: 3526 1992 5445
    X Friend Code: 2277-6855-9052 (Trainer name: Mariana)
    Claims: Mantyke - Dragon Skull - NeverMeltIce

Quote Originally Posted by Mantyke View Post
    Am I the only one that doesn't know how to check IVs/IV breed? It seems like everyone else has the secret to getting great IVs on your Pokemon, and I don't even know how to tell if my Pokemon's IVs are crap.
    No, I don't really know how to do so, either. Then again, I never bothered with pretty much anything related to IV/EV stuff.

Am I the only one who rarely--if ever--uses their Event Pokemon?
    Really, I just download it, look at it, and then put it in the PC Box for an indefinite amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderbrush View Post
    No, I don't really know how to do so, either. Then again, I never bothered with pretty much anything related to IV/EV stuff.

Am I the only one who rarely--if ever--uses their Event Pokemon?
    Really, I just download it, look at it, and then put it in the PC Box for an indefinite amount of time.
    You're not the only one. The event Pokemon I strive to get are pretty much trophies and Pokedex entries only, I never use them unless it's a joke battle with a friend.

Am I the only one who never bothers using travelling moves (Fly, teleport, dig) and instead just walks/surfs everywhere by choice, without whacking out a repel or super repel?

Blog Entries

I use my event Pokemon if they're Pokemon I like. Like my favorite legendaries, which I got from events: Lugia in gen III, and my Jirachi in gen IV.

Heredity, yeah I think you're the only one. o.o
    So what if you're in, let's say, Blackthorn City and need to get back to Goldenrod? You just walk the entire way... don't you ever get impatient? And what if you're lost in a cave, you never get sick of wild Pokemon showing up every other step?

Am I the only one who wants them to bring back Pokemon contests for gen VI? And on that note, am I the only one that finds contests fun to do in the games?
    White 2 Friend Code: 3526 1992 5445
    X Friend Code: 2277-6855-9052 (Trainer name: Mariana)
    Claims: Mantyke - Dragon Skull - NeverMeltIce

Quote Originally Posted by Mantyke View Post
    Heredity, yeah I think you're the only one. o.o
    So what if you're in, let's say, Blackthorn City and need to get back to Goldenrod? You just walk the entire way... don't you ever get impatient? And what if you're lost in a cave, you never get sick of wild Pokemon showing up every other step?
    It's all experience points to me. Maybe the extra levels will help out?

Blog Entries

I really, really hate Dig. Every time it makes my pokémon miss, I grit my teeth in annoyance.

In the same vein, am I the only one who really hates a certain ability? I, personally, loath Sturdy.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post

I really, really hate Dig. Every time it makes my pokémon miss, I grit my teeth in annoyance.

In the same vein, am I the only one who really hates a certain ability? I, personally, loath Sturdy.
    No, you're not the only one, Sturdy never works for my favor...

Am I the only one hoping the new generation has only one new eeveelution?

Follow Kelton2 On Twitter Add Kelton2 on Facebook Add Kelton2 on Google+ Add Kelton2 on MySpace
    Add Kelton2 on Linkedin Follow Kelton2 on Tumblr Follow Kelton2 on Flickr Visit Kelton2's Youtube Channel

Am I the only one who only catches HM slaves and stays with a starter as the primary Pokemon? Sorry if this has been said already, I'm not looking through 35+ pages to find somebody who said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Serperior View Post

No, you're not the only one, Sturdy never works for my favor...

Am I the only one hoping the new generation has only one new eeveelution?
    Nope, I also want only one Eeveelution.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelton2 View Post
    Am I the only one who only catches HM slaves and stays with a starter as the primary Pokemon? Sorry if this has been said already, I'm not looking through 35+ pages to find somebody who said that.
    Uh, I'll talk for myself: yes you are. I use a lot of Pokémon in my teams.

Similarly to my previous post, am I the only one who hates a specific Pokémon for whatever reason? I HATE Medicham. I don't know why, but I hate it. Good thing Medicham can't learn Sucker Punch, otherwise I wouldn't even play Pokémon today (?)

By the way, I made a mistake in my previous post by saying "unexplainable" and the right thing would be "inexplicable". I apologize; English isn't my first language.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Kelton2 View Post
    No XDD I've done that in HGSS. Just Cyndaquil (Cut temporarily), Pidgey for Fly, Azumarill for Surf Strength Whirlpool Waterfall...Yeah. Just those I guess. I did feel satisfied watching my Typhlosion at 20 levels higher than Lance's Dragonite XDD

Am I the only one who still plays Pokemon Conquest?

Follow Kelton2 On Twitter Add Kelton2 on Facebook Add Kelton2 on Google+ Add Kelton2 on MySpace
    Add Kelton2 on Linkedin Follow Kelton2 on Tumblr Follow Kelton2 on Flickr Visit Kelton2's Youtube Channel

I think you are, lol.
    You cannot play Pokemon. You can experience Pokemon.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

No, because there's at least one more person who despises that ability. *points to self*
    If Emmet's Crustle actually has Sturdy (he often sends it out with his EVIL Durant), I'm going to turn insane ><

Am I the only one who has experienced some sort of a shocking moment in a Pokemon battle after underestimating the opponent's Pokemon? In my case, it happened when I underestimated Emmet's Durant. Holy shit, that thing is FAST and STRONG 0_o
    Owain and Yato like this.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast