Am I the only one around here who... - Page 41

Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Am I the only one around here who...

Nyx

Default Re: Am I the only one around here who...

Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia View Post
    Am I the only one who almost never uses Vitamins?
    Yes, I EV train most of my Pokemon, so I use lots of Vitamins.

Am I the only one here who hates having to through the basics of Pokemon training and battling in the beggining of every game? -.-'

Nope, I buy lot's of Lemonade/Soda Pop/Fresh Water because it's cheaper than Super/Hyper Potions, Im cheap in game ^^;

Am I the only one who almost never uses Vitamins?
    Yup. Since I EV train, I frequently use Vitamins.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Warrior View Post
    Yes, I EV train most of my Pokemon, so I use lots of Vitamins.

Am I the only one here who hates having to through the basics of Pokemon training and battling in the beggining of every game? -.-'
    No, I hate it too. They should make that optional. Like, I've been playing this thing for FOURTEEN years. Trust me, if someone knows how to catch a Pokémon, it's me.

Am I the only one around here who thinks a lot before deciding which Pokémon to train? I examinate its moveset, its stats, ability and everything.

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Am I the only one around here who thinks a lot before deciding which Pokémon to train? I examinate its moveset, its stats, ability and everything.
    Well, obviously you aren't the only one (see the metagame), but I don't do this anymore.

Am I the only one here who thinks Pokémon needs more crossovers?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Serperior View Post
    Nope. IMO, it could help keep the franchise from getting stale. Not that I see it going stale in the foreseeable future.

Am I the only one here who uses an EV-counting app when EV training? I'm a bit of a scatterbrain, so I lose track of my EVs a lot.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    Nope. IMO, it could help keep the franchise from getting stale. Not that I see it going stale in the foreseeable future.

Am I the only one here who uses an EV-counting app when EV training? I'm a bit of a scatterbrain, so I lose track of my EVs a lot.
    Do you know what I do? I don't let the Pokémon I'm training battle (especially since in most of cases they're at level 1 when I start training them). Instead, I always switch for another Pokémon. For example, I was training a Yanma, and when I was training it for Special Attack EVs, I kept switching it with my Hydreigon so it would use Dark Pulse. Every Dark Pulse used represents 1 defeated Litwick, which means 10 EVs. Since Dark Pulse's PP is 15, I know that when I run out of Dark Pulses, I've already gotten 150 EVs. Then, all I do is I take off the Power Lens from Yanma and defeat 1 more Litwick. That way, I don't have to keep track of how many EVs I have. The amount of times the move has been used tells me everything. I know it sounds kind of complicated, but I know you'll understand, hahaha.

Am I the only one around here who detests with a burning passion those idiots who ask for Reshirams and Zekroms and Arceus at level 9 or less at the GTS? So irritating.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Do you know what I do? I don't let the Pokémon I'm training battle (especially since in most of cases they're at level 1 when I start training them). Instead, I always switch for another Pokémon. For example, I was training a Yanma, and when I was training it for Special Attack EVs, I kept switching it with my Hydreigon so it would use Dark Pulse. Every Dark Pulse used represents 1 defeated Litwick, which means 10 EVs. Since Dark Pulse's PP is 15, I know that when I run out of Dark Pulses, I've already gotten 150 EVs. Then, all I do is I take off the Power Lens from Yanma and defeat 1 more Litwick. That way, I don't have to keep track of how many EVs I have. The amount of times the move has been used tells me everything. I know it sounds kind of complicated, but I know you'll understand, hahaha.

Am I the only one around here who detests with a burning passion those idiots who ask for Reshirams and Zekroms and Arceus at level 9 or less at the GTS? So irritating.
    Oh god no, they drive me up the wall >.< The GTS could be much better without them

Am I the only one here who wishes the Ice type could become stronger?

Blog Entries

No, I loved Pokémon Conquest (In fact, I prefer it over some main games) and I'd love some more crossovers, like Shin Megami Tensei x Pokémon or something.

Nyx

Nope, I love this type and it's a shame it's so bad defencively. :|

Am I the only one here who wants more Ghost-type Pokemon? I don't think we have enough of them.

Blog Entries

Am I the only one here who wants more Ghost-type Pokemon? I don't think we have enough of them.
    You are not. I think they should make less Water and Normal Pokémon and make more Ghost and Steel ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    You are not. I think they should make less Water and Normal Pokémon and make more Ghost and Steel ones.
    I agree with making more ghost types, but not on cutting back on the amount of water types. They did that in Black and White and there were very few good water types to choose from.

Am I the only one who has no desire to do a Nuzlocke.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lansten View Post
    I agree with making more ghost types, but not on cutting back on the amount of water types. They did that in Black and White and there were very few good water types to choose from.

Am I the only one who has no desire to do a Nuzlocke.
    Actually there quite a few of good Water Pokémon to choose from. Samurott, Carracosta, Jellicent, Seismitoad, Alomomola and Swanna aren't bad. Ghost Pokémon, on other hand... There was what, Golurk, Jellicent and Chandelure... Cofagrigus isn't even that good to use in-game.

And nope, I never did a Nuzlocke challenge and I don't plan to.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Am I the only one here who thinks Hydreigon is cute?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Am I the only one here who thinks Hydreigon is cute?
    No, you are not. I think it is so chubby and cute cute <3 In fact, I think it is the cutest Dragon-type Pokémon. Yeah, I am that weird.

Oh god no, they drive me up the wall >.< The GTS could be much better without them

No you are not the only one, the one thing I would want is for all Ice-type Pokemon to have a 50% physical defense boost in a Hail-storm (this would analogous to how Rock-types currently have a 50% special defense boost in a Sandstorm). This would allow for Ice types to have more bulk to them since the Ice type is a terrible defensive type due to the fact that Ice-type Pokemon are weak to Fire, Rock, Fighting, and Steel attacks; all of which are common typing attacks used in the current metagame. So a 50% physical defense boost to all Ice-types in the presence of Hail during battle would be a plus. Also, am I the only one around here who thinks the Pokemon Musical in Gen 5 games is a waste of time?

Quote Originally Posted by boabiol View Post
    Also, am I the only one around here who thinks the Pokemon Musical in Gen 5 games is a waste of time?
    No, you're not. I find it ridiculous and useless.

Am I the only one who finds GTS Trade Negotiations extremely fun?

Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast